[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Hi hi hi.......chinggus,

Lost for a while as I forgot my p/w. Put some attempts for weeks to encounter the problems, till here I am.

Hi, @jocelyn chow, glad to see you calling my names. @zuizui, glad to see you here too. To all 02 shippers, Hope that all of you OK, though hoping to see this O2 couple together on and off screen is quite frustrating.

@zuizui, your siggy......is that Ng Man Tat? I like him a lot, such a witty person. I like the combination of the duo - Stephen Chow - Mr Ng. Hope that @Jocelyn is not Mr. Chow's relative, unless I ll 'bully' you hehehe. Joking!

Where is @hclover? I am desperately looking fwd to hearing all your expectation and inspiration onto our 02 couple. You are such a great motivator, raising our hopes and prayers for JIS-SHK matchmaking. Pls, @JIS, @SHK, dont get offended, OK? These are all for the sake of your goodness (off course, we are not going to push our hope to both of you. This is merely coming from our observation, analysis, towards the chemistry that both of you had). Pls, God, don't let JIS and SHK find another lady/guy to be their spouse.

@wbhkis You are definitely right, that news was really heart breaking but I know that they are in good hands now.  And I just want to share this: 
2 Corinthians 5:6-8So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight. Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hey,!! So really.. really.. happy@zuizui and @chichi,u2 finally are come back these O2 chinggus family.so did I really miss our senior @hclover,@crazywindblower,@kisseye,@shey143,@nith,@restudewi..i alsooo do miss them,hopes they hurry come back.. :x :x 8->

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!meryxsi.,when i look Jis oppa eyes is white colors,.ohh..his eyes scary me,  :-O X_X :P kunde i think brown or black colors is suitable for him,grey also suitable for him so sexy..he..he.. ^:)^ :)these is my feelings for him..!! Mian, so sorry..! :x 8->

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!@wbhkis,u are welcome that i called @zuizui & @Chichi back,actually i really really hopes all

O2 chinggus family come back..cause they seniors and juniors or silence shippers, they all have skillful ideas,smart,beautiful girls and boys.. :x :-bd 8->

Guest meryxsi

@Jocelyn Chow , why you are mian, is true what you said  :) 
The black color is suitable, i just want to imagine how JIS looks with this eye ha ha :P

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!@zuizui,@chichi., welcome back, so.. so..misss u2 and happy so much.. :x 8-> :P ..hey,! thanks @Zuizui, @insung143hyekyo.,for posted our lovely Jis oppa's handsome Parkland pix..!! :x 8-> 8-}

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@Chichi,@zuizui.,don't tell me u2 are Ng Man Tat's fans.?? ;;):D ..I was watched his(Nmt) and his partner (Stephen Chow) so many comedy films and dramas.NMT his a witty, funny actor (ajushii).. :x ;;)but his not my dreamman..!! :P ;;):D

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Ha..loh.! @rubylia, woww..!! Jis Shk sooo handsome,beautiful,they really such a lover partner. :\"> 8-> it's just a faiths,looks like God give Jis Shk a special chance to made melodrama for them around ten years.. [-O< [-X 8-> hopes we all O2 chinggus family can see against both of them making another new drama in someday,i think maybe it will be next year..!! :)>- :) 8-> ..oops.!!.i forgot to thanks to u for sharing Jis Shk so nicely pic.. :x :-* 8->

hai @jocelyn Chow

me too can't wait to see another project for our beloved couple like what u said maybe next year because kyo still busy shoot and promote for her movie this year
but it will be great if I can see both insung and kyo appear in one event together… maybe award ceremony or magz photoshoot  ;))

Hi everyone :-h

I've been so busy lately that I haven't have time to come here often ^:)^.  Thanks to all the chingus who have been keeping this thread active :)

@chichi and @zuizui, welcome back >:D<.  It was a pleasant surprise to see your posts again and I had a good laugh at zuizui's siggy :))  I love the old school Hong Kong movies with Stephen Chow and Ng Man Dat, especially the "God of Gamblers" movies.

JIS was spotted at Jinhae district in Changwon on March 24 (this is the same location where they filmed the cherry blossom scenes in the finale of TWTWB) eating dinner with his comrades from his Air Force military service.  The military camp is there and JIS especially made the trip to visit them.  He is really a loyal guy :)

13448096824_000c03f94a_b.jpg
13448096754_b68343292b_o.jpg
13448096484_15450b734e_b.jpg

A lucky fan got to have her picture taken with JIS at the restaurant :)

13448096964_335cded34b_b.jpg
cr to Baidu

The cherry blossoms should be in full bloom now.  It's almost a full year already since the finale of TWTWB :(  I wonder if JIS miss the set, the crew, his co-stars (specifically his leading lady) when he was at the location with all the cherry blossoms.  I know I miss them :((

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!!@hclover,so glad to see u again, so miss u, I don't know what to say,just see u back i imagine that looks like guardian angel,can find out more update news,dispatch,photos..and to let these O2 chinggus ffamily move active..yeah..!! Aja.. aja.. :x >:D< ;;)