✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

20 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Soup ig uptade. Only Soup ...

Sadly soup is indirectly her only marketing team, seems like everyone at ET got laid off or quit or self-quarantine themselves to outer space. We don’t hear anything from them at all. I wonder if her manager quit after her dad died. 

10 hours ago, elan1 said:

Sadly soup is indirectly her only marketing team, seems like everyone at ET got laid off or quit or self-quarantine themselves to outer space. We don’t hear anything from them at all. I wonder if her manager quit after her dad died. 

I don't know what happend but there seems to be a problem . Ent 's child actress  Gonahee 's (she is also in Ruler ) new drama's ratings are going well but Ent doesn't a make a news about this.

Not only Sohyun ,also other actors of the agency, are not supported well by Ent.

• Unamused 1

4 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I don't know what happend but there seems to be a problem . Ent 's child actress  Gonahee 's (she is also in Ruler ) new drama's ratings are going well but Ent doesn't a make a news about this.

Not only Sohyun ,also other actors of the agency, are not supported well by Ent.

The agency is in shambles. There need to a shake-down. If sohyun is truly the boss of ET, she needs to start firing people. It’s not acceptable. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 1:47 AM, elan1 said:

I’m wondering why she hasn’t done any new ad campaign for her other endorsements???

I’m becoming more and more afraid for her career. 

if i had to guess, i'd say maybe covid has something to do with it?? 

i'm currently watching tale of nodku. she's so good in it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, itsmeash said:

if i had to guess, i'd say maybe covid has something to do with it?? 

i'm currently watching tale of nodku. she's so good in it!

Yes she's amazing in tales of nokdu! :) 

it isn’t covid because most other korean actors and celebs are all busy with projects and filming endorsements and etc this year despite covid. So it’s mostly likely something personal she’s dealing with or it’s her agency that isn’t doing a good job managing her and fellow artists in the same agency.

4 hours ago, Breeze said:
Maybe news about Sohyun will come out soon :))))

Pleaseeeeeee something soon.... all of these non-existence misleading crumbs of hope for the past few months has been killing me haha :crazily:

• LOL 1

I am so upset! So Upset!

true beauty nope!!!

Hong Chun Gi nope!!!

whats going on????????? :fear:

I thought maybe there was some possibility to Hong chun gi because there was no announcements or updates to that drama for a long, long time. it is so disappointing because the writer and the director for this drama is good, only the actor is just okay. I really didn’t like him at all in abyss. 

ET what is going on? Sohyun, what’s going on? Can’t you calm the fans down and tell us what’s the deal????? What is the situation? 

This is so strange to see a career of a promising actress slowing down by doing nothing. ET we deserve an explanation!!!! At this rate, we won’t get a project in 2021 either. 

• Sad 1

On 10/5/2020 at 5:03 AM, elan1 said:

I am so upset! So Upset!

true beauty nope!!!

Hong Chun Gi nope!!!

whats going on?????????

I thought maybe there was some possibility to Hong chun gi because there was no announcements or updates to that drama for a long, long time. it is so disappointing because the writer and the director for this drama is good, only the actor is just okay. I really didn’t like him at all in abyss. 

ET what is going on? Sohyun, what’s going on? Can’t you calm the fans down and tell us what’s the deal????? What is the situation? 

This is so strange to see a career of a promising actress slowing down by doing nothing. ET we deserve an explanation!!!! At this rate, we won’t get a project in 2021 either. 

HCG tho:crybaby:

what are you doing ET? Seriously! Just give us something please 

• Sad 3

On 10/5/2020 at 5:14 AM, yeli said:

HCG tho

what are you doing ET? Seriously! Just give us something please 

I’m really concern for sohyun! Like does she have mental health problems or stress or something because it’s strange to see her do almost nothing when she’s known to be very busy. 2020 despite covid is a busy year for many actors and actresses, so many of them sign up for multiple of projects, even when their drama is just complete, they sign up for another one soon after. 

If it’s not because of sohyun having personal problem, then ET get your act together!!!! Do your job!!!!! 

• Sad 2