✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Actress Kim So Hyun (Jung Ae Seok reporter)

Actually, a real actress. Before starting the interview, "she is actually too beautiful," I did not even know that my mouth come with a smile . Even though it might be a hard question, I thought of her as a talented actor while watching her way of telling her thoughts. Actress Kim So-hyun who really 'grew up' from childhood. I am expecting her acting performance, which will be unfolded for 20 years, and send a message of generous support. journalist jeonys0226@naver.com

• Like 2

Our baby princess Sohyunnie is thinking love thoughts/songs?  first love, celebrity couple, dating maybe? she's in college and i have to always remember that she is no longer a child.  i think of her as forever baby but.... i want her to have a happy love.  i wish for her to meet that someone special who will take very very good CARE of her, CHERISH her... he will be her inspiration.  hecky, i am asking too much.  of course, it's given that she will have to focus on her college studies but she should allow herself to enjoy her 20's as Uni student.  she can do both very well as she is very smart. i pray she be safe, healthy and happy!  love love Kim Sohyun!

• Like 3

Maybe it's a personal bias, but I can feel this break is making her face less affected by stress, kind of less swollen. Just look at those selfies with her college pals @Elif Ataş has uploaded, ridiculously pretty even with little makeup!

I know it's going to be hard for us not to watch her doing dramas or movies on the short term, but I am happy she has freed herself from that heavy workload for maybe some weeks or months.

• Like 4

Agreed with @angrytomato regarding her being less stress. Seems like she is really enjoying this rest and college life.

Really do hope she can slowly read and choose a better script when she is ready to come back to the drama world as her talent is too precious to be wasted. Sohyunnie, pls go for cable drama for your next drama as more and more great writers are heading that way.love and miss her so much

• Like 3