✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Lol at Bada holding Sohyun hand so tightly like an older sister that is afraid that her little sister will go missing among the many peoples there. 

Love tha fact that our baby girl took some time off to attend this charity event. Such an awesome person. Last but not least Sohyunie is geting more beautiful and gorgeous though her baby face is still there. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angrytomato said:

Ooops, sorry, didn't know she was a celebrity and I was disrespectful :flushed:. I thought she was just a random hostess from the event organizing.

Lol no worry, everyone make mistakes and now you know who she is

• Like 1

4 hours ago, godhunters said:

So many photos and videos of Sohyun from yesterday event on Twitter and instagram that i don’t even know which one to post here lol. 

:DBecause of this I share video:))

• Like 3

It was such a field work for Sohyun fans last weekend. My Twitter and Instagram timelines were flooded with her pictures and I am so happy we finally saw our cutie patootie after such a long time, well probably only 2 weeks but for Sso fans it's already so long :D anyways, I always love to see Sohyun in simple clothes and baby girl looks so fresh and youthful in white tshirt and her pink sweater. Just too adorable. And her natural reactions are priceless. When she tried to do things like looking for customers and stuff, she was so shy and innocent that her cuteness could kill haha :D it would be nice if we could see her often in variety shows. Her genuine kindness to help others is admirable. I notice that she often participates to charity events lately and it makes me proud as a fan knowing that this girl, at such a young age has a humble and loving heart. I just love this girl so much and I will always support her.

Oh and thankful to Bada-nim who held Sohyun's hand tightly wherever she goes so that she could feel comfortable in the sea of people. We know that Sso is quite an introvert so she probably had a hard time interacting with a lot of people, but her eonnie is always to the rescue to make her feel at ease. I enjoy the womance between them. Hope to see them in a project together (is Bada-nim acting? I think she's an idol). :)

Seems she's pretty occupied during weekdays at university but she's probably a bit free during the weekend. Anyways thank you to all who shared pictures. Lifesavers to Sohyunie fans!

Almost 1 month left before Sohyun's 20th birthday! This is special since this is her 1st birthday as an adult. Was thinking if we could send her something but I don't know her agency address :cry:

• Like 5