[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@SJKMCW

thanks for updating new chapter doctor...gezzz cw become more evil and jk was broken..she took revenge towards jk..so sad for jk..but i think he deserved to get that.. :P:P:D

can't wait to the next chapter haha :)) :)) :x :x

@SJKMCW

my dear!! I looooooooove the chapter so much! I'm a bit shocked about how chae won's character had changed a lot. just... wow! =D>
wonder what will jk do to her afterward, with no money in his hands anymore. :-?
by the way, I noticed you've changed your banner. it's so beautiful but at the same time, I feel pain.
I wish I could make a great banner like that. :-< :D

edit: I forgot that I want to mention this.
seeing the card name "Song Chae Won", I was like....... KYAAAAAAA when I read that. :D
pleeeease let it be chae won's name in reality [-O< [-O< [-O<
when she married to joong ki of course!! mwahahahaa!!  :))

maybe this is quite off but i'll just share my new collab upped~~
i posted one of my part here before ;))

the theme is "second guys" so maybe there will be no chaeki just a jealous maru :))

eat you up collab will be uploaded soon so please wait for it :x

@p1n6an2012

love the collab, especially your part of course cause it's from NG!! :))
I'm waiting for the wolf chaeki video, ping! :D
how was your tesol? I'm sure you did great! :)

anyway, I'm not fond of beauty boys, or guys that used beauty product/skin product.
but I just can't help but to fall in love with him!! :x :x

tumblr_mnayr6kSIZ1qfonmco1_500.jpgtumblr_mnayqbTea81qfonmco1_500.jpg

how come he's more beautiful than any woman?!! =)) =))

@milomil
that's what I thought too, dear! he is just... awesome, hot, beautiful, cute, manly, all in one package! :x :))

@p1n6an2012
is this his recent hairstyle, ping? lol I don't know since I randomly search for his picture in tumblr and got this. :P

Guest sie85

@riendonghae
that's jk's new pics? he looks different, more fresh and his cheeks...chaewonnie, what you have done to his cheeks? ;))

@p1n6an2012 @riendonghae

seem like that's not his current hairstyle..becoz if i'm not wrong he's not a model for tony moly again now.. I think the pict above from 2010 or 2011.. But really i love his hairstyle...he looks more younger..cute..sporty and handsome.. :x :x

Guest SJKMCW

@riendonghae
Thanks for liking the poster, dear. I actually did
not
make it myself. I requested it from this poster shop
on asianfanfics called CLOUDY DREAM. If you would like
one, you can request it there too. :) I'm not exactly sure
on her rules and whether she'll make posters for writers
who do not post on asianfanfics but you can try.
Or you can do what I did and transfer your story over
there as well. lol. That's the reason why I decided to post
my story there because I wanted a poster. ;)) ;))
It's very easy, just one click of a button really.
There's a button called winglin importer where it'll ask
you to log in with your user and pw on winglin
and you're able to select what chapters you want
to transfer over. Very easy. But it's up to you! :)

Guest SJKMCW

Hi everyone! So I'm curious, have they confirmed what project SJK was working with PSH?? Or is it for a variety show or something?? I hope it's for Running Man. Though I wished it was Chae Won as a guest with SJK, that's probably not likely to happen so I'll be happy just seeing SJK return to his running man family.

Guest renebecks

SJKMCW said: Hi everyone! So I'm curious, have they confirmed what project SJK was working with PSH?? Or is it for a variety show or something?? I hope it's for Running Man. Though I wished it was Chae Won as a guest with SJK, that's probably not likely to happen so I'll be happy just seeing SJK return to his running man family.

@renebecks

hehe just pray that oneday our queen will return on variety show..who knows she will appear with joo won in 1n2d..haha ... :P:P

i just wish chaeki will comeback on variety show together oneday..we never know what will happen in the future.. :x :\"> for now let's we support chaeki both for individually and together..no matter who their co star..coz each project of chaeki is .so meaning to us..believe chaeki always live in our heart... :x :x ;);)

Guest SJKMCW

@rulezhine @renebecks

Oh my! I really hope it's running man then! Although of course I would love if it was MCW & not PSH but I'll be happy to see SJK regardless. I miss him in running man. The other day I was just watching the episodes he was in and really wished he was back so hopefully it's true.

Yea rulezhine, we should support ChaeKi's projects no matter who they get pair up with. Because what's important is that they're together in real life. ;) ;)) ;))

@SJKMCW

i just can say Aminnnnn...for the last part..haha.. Yes it's gonna be awesome to look jk back to running man after 2 years...maybe we can see sooki couple pair up again in running man..i just wish running man members ask jk why he don't bring mcw too..haha..can't imagine jk reaction..kwang soo will tease him..haha :)) :))