[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest niceday

Well don't kill me .. please  :-S
What will you do, if he really did that, I mean dating any other actress or even other woman than Moon Chae Won.Answer: absolutely nothing, it is his heart, and may be they don't want to make CF together because one of them is already dating another person and they don't want to make a troublesome news for their darling.
I mean ... keep your mind open and enjoy the news, they have already many activities together.. and there is nothing that can be said as "Oh she is not good enough for him" or vice versa X_X 
Please don't get me wrong, the only reason I have watched Nice Guy and following here in Soompi is Moon Chae Won, I adore her acting and expressiveness of her every gesture and move.. but this is her as an actress .. in her real life .. daily life, with all sharp observation, you cannot actually know everything about her and her heart. Even if their chemistry is burning on and off screen, they can only be friends, or merely colleagues... Of course after all the kissing, hugging and flattering scenes they had, they are not shy around each other as in other dramas with merely a kiss or peck in a long drama. 
So - bottom line - just don't be too confused or burnt up with your worries, just be happy with their decisions 
I think I need to runaway right now :-SS :-SS :-SS and wish you all peace of mind [-O<

Guest sie85

thanks to you GOD! becouse that ugly picture this thread can move again, don't be sad and don't worry chingu ahh, it will be fine, if they are dating now, would soon break up because that girl will paired with LMH in new drama "heirs" , I'm sure they'll fall in love on the set  >:)jong ki if you hurt my girl i will do this b-( to you, beware  :ar!
and urie chae won also will paired with joo won and joo sang wook in green scalpel, I hope they get closer and enjoy filming together, and hopefully they fall in love with my girl, take that jong ki >:P if my girl is sad now, I hope she'll be fine, happiness will come to you soon, i'm sure for that, aja-aja urie chae won, love you forever :-* 
:-< :-<  :-< if this really happening hopefully they both get the best in their life, poor my chaeki heart  :-S :( where the highest bridge, anyone know? I would like a jumping now  :((

Guest SJKMCW

I really don't know what to think but I'm trying to be positive about it. After all, we don't know the facts yet. So I'm preventing myself from stressing over it for now. If news does come out that they're dating or this pic was not during a cf shooting, etc & they were just out having fun then you'll find me in my bed for the next few months crying. :(( :(( :((

Guest manka

SORRY GUYS  TO INTERAPT YOU BUT IT IS CONFIRMED TO BE SHOOT SO YOU CAN STOP SPEAK BAD ABOUT PSH (JUST SAING)
B-)  :D

@jeonghyang

agree with u master..don't be panic..trust to our chaeki..keep calm down toast...gosh..being celebrity is not easy..haha..well jk will enlist the military too..so don't worry too much..haha :-* :-* :)) :))

Guest SJKMCW

Wow thanks to that pic, this thread jumped several pages! I should have known something was up when I woke up & had many new notifications. But it's ok now Toasties! @manka have confirmed that its only a shoot. So we can all be at ease now. :-*

@manka I see, thanks for the clarification :)

If the issue was to blow up, I'm all ready with guns blazing while standing in MCW's corner, target: that chakan namja............... except not really :)) :)) The guy is just too awesome and pretty to hate :x

Don't worry your shipper hearts too much Toasties! >:D<

And Korea, where's the Chaeki CF?

Guest sie85

@manka 
really? oohh...thank GOD!! shoot for CF? thanks buddy  :-*
WHAT HAPPEN!! ~X( ~X( AAAHHHHHH DOUBLE POST SORRY CHINGU :-*

Guest kimberlyyu

I knew nothing was happening between them u_____u I just knew it!^^ Chaeki <3 Wouldn't it be awesome if Chaeki was revealed before joongki goes to military like yoo in na and ji hyun woo did? I'd be happy forever ^_____^

Guest lucky120593

@manka.. hello there.. thank u so much for popping up and clarifying the photo. u just mend a lot of broken hearts here. and hey... we are truly sorry if it looks like we are badmouthing park shin hye.. because believe me.. that is not our intention at all... maybe we were all in a state of shock and confusion back then.. i know how it feels seeing some unfriendly and hurtful comment about our bias. i mean.. if someone said bad things to mcw.. i think i would go ballistic... so yeah.. we are truly sorry if it looks like we are badmouthing psh..from the bottom of our hearts.. chincha mianhe chinggu ya...

LOL we are so overprotective of our couple that we get easily scared. Cheer up Naughties, I know that PSH and SJK not together. Let's look at the facts:
JOONG KI: THE PR GENIUS
“I don’t want to date publicly. If I date, I want to do secretly.I might be able to take dating publicly, but my girlfriend might not be able to. I don’t want my girl to have a hard time.”

I am 300% sure that if Joong Ki was dating somebody he would do everything to protect the woman he loves. He would never sit by her at the Baeksang Awards, let alone be get caught on date together. Does that even sound like our genius Joong Ki? 

On the other hand, with Moon Chae Won, he is extremely suspicious. Like everybody here mentioned, wouldn't it had made sense for them to at least promote once together in Japan. I mean they shot a majority of some episodes there. Not only that, but not even one photoshoot together?!?!? I mean, seriously, can they be more obvious? 

THEIR AWKWARDNESS
LOL and the KBS Dramas I swear...it was hilarious how much they were trying to mask it. I mean especially when Joong Ki moved across the stage towards Chae Won like a criminal who was going to get caught...LOL that was just the highlight of the night for me. If there was nothing to fear, what was the need to act so awkward on stage?!?! Trust me, my sister is studying to be an actress, and she said that when co-stars don't like each other they act cold. When they like each other as friends, they act friendly. However, when a guy and a girl like each other, they act awkward. Especially if they are trying to conceal it. 
tumblr_mg5af8pYbm1rkd5lso1_250.gif tumblr_mg5af8pYbm1rkd5lso2_250.gif  tumblr_mg5af8pYbm1rkd5lso3_250.gif

tumblr_mg5af8pYbm1rkd5lso4_r1_250.gif  tumblr_mg5af8pYbm1rkd5lso5_250.gif  tumblr_mg5af8pYbm1rkd5lso6_250.gif
tumblr_mg5af8pYbm1rkd5lso7_250.gif  tumblr_mg5af8pYbm1rkd5lso8_250.gif  tumblr_mg5af8pYbm1rkd5lso9_250.gif
I mean look at the GIFs above. Even when Joong Ki leans in to tell Moon Chae Won something, he does it with some stiffness. Unlike the Joong Ki we got from the BTS videos who openly flirted, held hands, hugged on numerous occasions always with our girl. Moon Chae Won is worse. She can't even look at him LOL.
FANS PROTECTING JOONG KI
And the fact that last year so many fans released all those FANCAMS from the KBS Drama Awards and how this year, we didn't get any of the ones from the seats, that is suspicious in its own right. I mean last year we had the like 7-8 of them that were fixated on the seats, and you can he-who-must-not-be-named sitting next to our girl. You could see some interactions that were not caught on camera. However, this year nothing from the seats...everything we got was from the stage when they had their guard on. Song Joong Ki is immensely popular, so you want me to believe that there was not even one fancam from the seats? 
Suspicious.gif

I am like @kgrl I believe that Chaeki is together 100% and am just waiting for the confirmation at this point. Even if it comes after he returns to the army, I will wait. Hopefully, he will get caught LOL like Rain did, because the army makes you more emotional, and he will be less careful with his dating tactics. But I don't want my babies to get harmed by the press, so I will even be okay with waiting for news of their wedding =))

@manka Thank you for confirming the news. We don't mean any harm to PSH, and we never have said anything about her. We are all very friendly on this thread.  All the Naughties crossed over to the Flower Boy Next Door Thread, so we all respect her as an actress as well ;)
Now that it has been confirmed, cheer up Burning Toasts. Here's a new fan video I found on Youtube. Enjoy :-*
http://youtu.be/j-0FJeDeh_8

Credit: shippers0000wtf

Lols, wow, what is happening here? Since it's already been noted above the pic was for a filming, Toasts can relax.

I have seen Shin Hye grow up since she first appeared in Stairways to Heaven. From my observations, she is not ready for a steady romantic relationship currently...whereas JK is quite comfortable getting into a steady relationship. This is on top of both JK and SH's personalities I've observed over the years. In my humble opinion, JK and SH are not as compatible as lovers as ChaeKi. I'm saying this not out of a bias, but out of objective observations of personality attributes, background similarities, and professional attitudes. Shin Hye is still maturing as an actress and will need some time before she can really consider romance as a big part of her life.

And yes, ChaeKi not having a CF is very suspicious in Korea...especially given how JK has been non-stop with his endorsements. Normally, the offers for those who've collaborated on projects are higher than those whom have never worked before - less risk of failure due to acceptability of the pairing. With JK telling the CF world he's willing to endorse - I can not imagine not one company has asked if he would do a CF w/ CW. And w/ MS Team possibly losing a big actress (or at least some revenue) when Lee Min Jung gets married to LBH, endorsements should be even more valuable to CW's management company. If there is an offer for ChaeKi, why is any one of the sides rejecting it? JK definitely is willing to endorse, and MS Team definitely would want more revenue...so why is it not happening?

Y'all be the judge of that. ;);))

P.S. @Moon2Won Oh I just love your post darling! >:D< :-*

P.P.S. Please join in with Moonlights International on their support project for CW's new upcoming drama, Green Mes/Scalpel here.