[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@riendonghae

thanks for updating the chapter rien..seem like cw the one who left jk...but why she left him..and now we know that jk still love her and vice versa..awesome rien ..wait for the next chapter.. :x :\">

@aria23

finally you release the ff.. Haha thank you sweetie..i will read it :D;)

@Kgrl

seem like kbs really love mcw..and as u said before mcw difficult to move on from kbs..i should admitted that kbs gave our queen good drama project and roles..from princess man to ng..mcw really change into a.. great actress via kbs drama..awesome..if she pick up green scalpel..so this is her third.. collaboration with kbs and she make hatrick in kbs drama...haha..let's support our chaeki and trust with them for their new project... ;);)

Guest aria23

@rulezhine 
sorrry for the late late release of the chapter... this kiddo got a writers block from the bunch of fics that I have lol
I hope you will like my chapter one:)))

@rulezhine thank you rulez dear!! of course they love each other! how could I made them hate each other?? :))
no chaeki scene this chapter but just wait and see. ;))
I don't mean to make this story long but now that I read it, the progress is a little slow, isn't it?? :))
well, please support me no matter what, chingu!! >:D<

@riendonghae

hua rien keep fighting wish u can make a long ff .. How about 50 chapter...bhahaha..you'll be dying soon.. 8-} 8-}

Hmm well at least u can make 20 or 30 haha..i'm so greedy.. Hihihi ..i trust with u rien..make an awesome story..fighting ;) :-*

@aria23

So jk become a gambler aria..huaaa good choice..so it's mean they wil be changing the partner..jiyoung with chae won and jk with dara..god..how's the story will be like..haha..i just hope u won't break our heart..haha..it's really a nice chapter..looking forward for the next chapter.. ;);):D

So glad to hear about SJK and ChaeWon's new casting rumors. Hope both turn out to be true and both projects will be successful. Honestly can't wait to see them both on my screen,working daily.

We are getting closer and closer to Nice Guy's 1st anniversary. As always I don't really think they are that close to each other like in a relationship or anything. But I just hope they are still good friend and are keeping in touch with each other once in awhile. You know remembering each other,sending email. I hope NG's PDnim start a yearly gathering for Nice Guy's cast and crew just like BL's PD does every year. It will be good to see Nice Guy's casts together again. Maybe ChaeWonnie will even attend JoongKi's movie premiere,That would be awesome. :x

Annyeong My fellow friends. :-h

Guest VISAY

SJKMCW said: Hi all! :-h
So I was able to finally get my hands on a computer
and decided to upload my Chapter 16.

CHAPTER 16: Husband and wife.

CLICK -----> HERE

Hope you all like this chapter. Bye now. :-*

AwesOme chaeki both are favorably considering their upcoming roles.. Insync much insync much.. :x

Now we know why sjk approach joo won at the kbs award he must have told him next time you get to pair up with chae won noona, remember that she is mine =)) Ok ive been delisional since forever about chaeki can't help it. And if chae won accept this that it will mean she will get to be a doctor, wow, song joong ki was a doctor in nice guy maybe they can catch up to share pointers! :P Ok whatever it is it's been a year since ng ended and I totally have not watch a drama diligently since it ended. Im not over nice guy but I'm really excited if mcw accept this role, it will be so great if she wins again at kbs, and get that couple award again :x Hat trick awesomeness;)

Loving the ff as always, keep up the good work... Gd day toast!

toasties, I've just found this on jk's official website!

%EC%86%A1%EC%A4%91%EA%B8%B0-2009.01-%EC%
our chaeki appeared together in InStyle magazine back in 2009! :x
(well not literally "together" but knowing they appeared in the same magazine waaay back then made me all 8->)
but I think everyone knew and it's just me who came out with a non update news! :\"> :D

turns out everyone never saw this picture! well, you guys just like me!! >:D< =))

@ping
they are indeed!! I surely hope someday there will be news where the headline is:
"SJK & MCW ARE FINALLY MARRIED!!" or "SJK & MCW EXPECTING THEIR FIRST CHILD!"
let's pray for it to happen! [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<
:)) :))

Guest SJKMCW

@aria23

I was wondering where you've been. I was beginning to think you might have abandoned the ff. So great that you didn't! :-bd I will surely read it & follow you on asianfanfics! :)

@riendonghae

Dear, thanks for the speedy update!! Love it! And be careful with @renebecks. She's really good at guessing the outcome. I've been caught with her several times too but I refused to reveal it. ;)) ;)) That's why I said @renebecks might as well write her own ff. :-bd Anyway, you're not alone on being excited about that instyle magazine pic of ChaeKi because I'm super thrilled too! It made my ChaeKi heart skip a beat! :\"> Though they didn't literally take the pics together, their pics being placed together does it for me. ;))

Guest SJKMCW

@riendonghae

Kang Maru is so hot & sexy! =P~ =P~ I miss him much!! Maybe I shall re-watch Nice Guy for the 5th time. :D Thanks for sharing the pics dear. If you stumble across more, please share again? :D :-*

@riendonghae

thanks for your awesome post rien...oh our chaeki fate is always great...make me think that they were born to meet each other..falling in love..married and has a happy familly with their pretty and handsome kids... Just pray to the god that they will ending with getting marry soon..i love chaeki forever...

:x :x ;);)

talk about kang maru..gosh he's really handsome in that picts..i love kang maru style...and u make me miss ng rien.. :(( :(( let's hope oneday in the future we can see chaeki again in the same movie and drama.. We still need chaeki in another project..we love to look them together as a couple both in real life and onscree haha :-* :-* :x :\">

@SJKMCW SWEETIE!!
yeaa @renebecks sure scares me with her sharp observations! :)) ^:)^
you got caught by her too? :))
glad to hear I'm not the only one who excited to see that pict!! even they're not really taking that picture together,
placing them close with each other is more than enough to this chaeki heart! I LONGING FOR CHAEKI :(( :(( :((
of course I will share if I found another picts! we're family. family shares, right?! >:D<

by the way, I found something that had me interested.
%EC%86%A1%EC%A4%91%EA%B8%B0-2008-%EB%93%Daddy2.jpg
in 2008 Park In Hwan played as jk's dad and 2 years later in 2010 he played as cw's dad.
and 2 years later both of his children became a lover. coincidence much? ;)) :))

sorry, since (like I said) I LONGING FOR CHAEKI, just lurking around to found something that connected them way before they did NG.
tumblr_met1gvjbpc1r52wtoo1_250.giftumblr_mdx8kuIt7m1ql66nmo1_250.gif

oh GOD,
tumblr_mehoxoK9531qgb1szo1_500.gif I REALLY MISS THEM!!! (raping 'replay' button for SJK's OST)

@rulezhine agreed!! we could see han ji hye and yun joong hoon in ISYG played as the on screen lover for a second time.
why not chaeki?? although both of them are not married to each other, let's hope that wouldn't happened to our chaeki!

If I had to sacrificed not seeing them in the same movies/dramas in exchange for them to married each other, I'll be more than willing!!
but... let's have one more 100 episodes drama where they're the main couple before they married, shall we? =)) :P

edit: @rulezhine
do you miss WISFC too, sweetie??
%EC%86%A1%EC%A4%91%EA%B8%B0-2009-%EB%93%%EC%86%A1%EC%A4%91%EA%B8%B0-2009-%EB%93%
he was a great and loving brother in that drama, wasn't he?? ;)