[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

On one side, i also can't imagine Chaeki doing a new project with other partners just like @p1n6an2012 said and especially if it's involve a romantic one. :(( But, on the other side, i really want to see how will they act towards their new partners. coz i really want to see if there's any differences when our Chaeki were together and when they're with other partner. LOL @p1n6an2012. give me 5!! keke. yeah. i keep wondering, how can he keep doing a drama. i mean one after another. he's doing 3 dramas last year if i'm not mistaken. and u know what, my evil tot keep telling me to pray and hope that Chae Won didn't accept that offer. lolol. and once again, i'm deeply sorry to JW's fans... ;;) >:D<

Guest SJKMCW

Damn @p1n6an2012!! I need to catch my breath! Wooooo! =P~ That was so sexy!! I want more! :D How about you make a longer one, yea? ;)) ;)) As always, your video editing skills are amazing!!! :-bd I just wished they were longer. Hehe

EDIT: Ok, honestly I just raped the replay button. =P~ =P~ =P~

Guest SJKMCW

Hi all! :-h
So I was able to finally get my hands on a computer
and decided to upload my Chapter 16.

CHAPTER 16: Husband and wife.

CLICK -----> HERE

Hope you all like this chapter. Bye now. :-*

Guest niceday

SJKMCW said: Hi all! :-h

CLICK -----> HERE

Guest dreamerforever07

I AM SO ANNOYED RIGHT NOW.I was supposed to present my big project today and the judges are apparently not there. WHAT.NO.UGH.I was all dressed up too (required).
tumblr_m6963ecigx1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Anyway, I just read this:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/song-joong-ki-in-discussion-to-star-in-the-movie-remake-of-the-sea-fog

Song Joong Ki in discussion to star in the movie remake of 'The Sea Fog'

2013-05-29 00:11:00song-joong-ki-_1369796788_af_org.jpgtemp-avatar.jpg by pkdance
  • Scrap

Actor Song Joong Ki, who stole fans' hearts as the 'Nice Guy' and 'Wolf Boy', is in talks to return to the big screen in the movie remake of 'The Sea Fog'.

Song Joong Ki received the love call following his roles in the hugely successful film and drama. This is an offer he'll find it hard to pass up as it offers him a chance to work alongside the famed director Bong Joon Ho, who has been making waves in the film industry with his box-office hit films like 'The Host'.

According to his agency reps, the actor is reviewing the offer with a positive outlook, but a final decision hasn't been made quite yet. 

Guest cincalawra

SJKMCW said: Hi all! :-h

CLICK -----> HERE

Guest SJKMCW

Lol sorry girls. Don't be sad. :-*

Btw @cincalawra, SJK isn't a devil. He just let his anger take the best of him. He obviously likes MCW a lot. :D

i hate TBS hallyu select now~~ hmfff they ONLY show ROMANCE COMEDY k-dramas :((
it'S not fair :(
when the heck they will air NICE GUY?!! ~X(
they're airing wild romance and will be followed by rooftop prince~~~

i mean? does it make sense?! just show all the love-com there and get low ratings PLEASE! r.i.p

**end of my ranting**

anywways~~~ i hope toasts you're having a nice day ;))

Oh ChaeKi, what is up with the frequent in-sync "appearances"...news of CW's potential new drama is shortly followed by news of JK's possible new movie. Lols, is the media doing this on purpose? Or are ChaeKi just discussing their projects on the same time table and their mgmts are simply releasing the news simultaneously. ;))

Anyways, regardless of my hesitation or anticipation over ChaeKi's potential new projects, I'm going to trust their judgement. I really do miss them and want them back asap, so let's hope CW and JK confirm whatever projects they want to participate in, soon. Despite my trepidations about Green Scalpel, I guess it would be cool to see CW following her noona SYJ's drama, Shark, on KBS. KBS sure loves our Chae Wonnie. I guess it's not going to be easy for her to jump ship to another channel, huh? :))

@dreamerforever07 Aww, sorry to hear that. Come here, >:D< .

@p1n6an2012 Your video skills have improved so much in the past year! Love your last Kiss collection. Hahaha, so...passionate. :))

@SJKMCW you made me gasped the whole chapter, dear!! love it so much!! :x >:D<
only I hate the fact that jk wants her out of jealousy. he shouldn't hurt her that way! ~X(
but he's a man all right, got controlled by his emotions and all. [-(
and as @p1n6an2012 said, I think he would stop too because more than jealousy, anger and desire he had,
he cares about cw too much to hurt her
but oh well, what do I know about your head, dear? :))
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

@SJKMCW you made me gasped the whole chapter, dear!! love it so much!! :x >:D<

only I hate the fact that jk wants her out of jealousy. he shouldn't hurt her that way! ~X(

but he's a man all right, got controlled by his emotions and all. [-(

and as @p1n6an2012 said, I think he would stop too because more than jealousy, anger and desire he had,

he cares about cw too much to hurt her

but oh well, what do I know about your head, dear? :))

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

You too have to update your ff soon @riendonghae. Hahaha *greedy mode. Its because i missed them so bad. Hiks..

Guest niceday

@riendonghaeThat's great, but I am little worried :-/
Well anyway, please check Ch 3, I believe there is something wrong in the end, it keeps appearing like"Joong Ki puffed out a smoke from his mouth. This is a third cigarettes he smo" and stopped there!!

Guest aria23

OKAAAAAY! YEY I AM SO HAPPY .. I FINALLY FINISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF CHANGING PARTNERS!
So here it is:)
CHANGING PARTNERSChapter One : The Difference
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/433614/1/changing-partners-dara-daragon-gdragon-moonchaewon-romance-songjoongki-chaeki 

also if you guys have asianfanfics account .. add me and lets be friends there also subscribe to my fic! KYAHHHHH 

LOVE YOU GUYS hope you will enjoy this chap :)

Guest renebecks

riendonghae said: @niceday you're right!! :-O I don't understand, it was fine before.
I wonder how that happened.. :-?
but thank you!! I fixed it.

anyway,
I've posted another chapter.
click here for chapter 4
not much but I still hope you guys enjoy! :) >:D<