[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@SJKMCW thank you dear! hope you like it too :D and pleeease update your ff soon!! :x

@rulezhine I will bookmarked the LJ link, rulez! thank you! :-*

okay, I said good night many times. I really should turn off my laptop right now
but I had to copy that bts to my phone first before I actually go to sleep!! :))

points I got when I'm watching the BTS for like, million times!! :D

1. cw & jk loves children (married already and have that 9 babies!!) :))
2. they like the little girl more than the boy (I can see where their eyes pointed to) aaaww.. does that mean that they want to have a baby girl first? ;))
3. cw's motherly smile melting me!! did jk saw that too? if he did, he would propose to her right at the scene! :))
4. cw said "challanda" after jk said it.
5. cw always turn around to see them when jk playing with the kids.
(could you be more obvious cw? you want to know how jk will treat the children after you guys have them?) =))
6. jk loves to pinch the kids' cheek. that means they have to had a baby that has chubby cheek (uuuh, cw has 'the chubby cheek' everyone? yes she is!! is jk loves to pinch her cheek too, then?) :-\" =))
7. they're indeed always have the same movement! they're look at the left side in sync! (in the very end of the video)
oh my oh my chaeki you guys will burn my toast heart maybe forever if you didn't end up together! :P

okay that's what I noticed about both of them in the vid, in the end I saw jk got startled at the PD's sudden "CUT"!! he managed to stay cool but everyone saw he almost draw the letter 'k' so big. =)) and he smiled shyly (haha you got caught, jk!)
after that he wrote chakhan namja (with the wrong pronunciation) daebak (or something?)
that we can't see in the drama because the staff erase it right after jk was done writing it!! :-<

PLEEEEASE another BTS for this scene!!!!!! I want to see this!!
NG003_zps98d6a013.gif

wooow @limanh!! you're fast!!
off to read! :x

Edit:

what? what is this dear? you cut it when it gets more interesting!!

:(( :((
he doesn't knock it? well, he shouldn't!
smashed that door, go grab chaewon and................... okay I've become pervy. *cough* :\">

Guest renebecks

thank u @limanh for the update!now really curious about the next scene...!but i hope it's not going into THAT direction :P

@limanh

huaa you updated more earlier thanks kimmy... however i know jk still jealous and what will happen to jk.. will he meet chae won in her room...kya..must wait the next chapter...be patient .... hahaha ..nice chapter limanh..love so much... :x :x

@riendonghae
How can you think at this right now?...Hahaha...it would be so wrong at that moment...lol...

@renebecks
So what when it does?...Will you kill me?...*hides*...

@rulezhine
Thank you for your neverending support, dear!... :)

*aisshh! I forgot to post it last night*
Here they go again ~ with those sizzlin' actions... ChaeKi pretty quite sure LOVES Kids!~ Signs ~
floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

wwn3g9.jpg
Song Joong Ki's facial expression is so PRICELESSlmaosmiley.gif
2wfld95.jpg
Interpretations:I guess he's a bit surprised when someone shouted " TRY to MAKE BABIES now! "

@limanh lol I think I'm desperate for some chaeki skinship. =P~
I distress myself for making such mellow story for my ff. #-o
now I can't even slip in some pervy scene since it wouldn't fit with the story.
anyway, it's sad story so... I must face it! 8-} :))

Guest cincalawra

jeonghyang said: *aisshh! I forgot to post it last night*
Here they go again ~ with those sizzlin' actions... ChaeKi pretty quite sure LOVES Kids!~ Signs ~
floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

Song Joong Ki's facial expression is so PRICELESSlmaosmiley.gif
2wfld95.jpg
Interpretations:I guess he's a bit surprised when someone shouted " TRY to MAKE BABIES now! "

since the thread is silent these days and our ffs are heartbreaking should i upload my cheering chaeki vid? ;))
don't think i'm a perv please :))

edit:
ok let me put my watermark and render it first~~~
hold on a minute (lol am i talking to myself?) =))

just to cheer you up guys ;)) (this is unlisted...i'll upload the whole collab soon...should i post it here as well?) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF09-shDcm8&feature=youtu.be

edit:
i think it's better in HD and fullscreen ;))

I personally don't like him too.. I'm more into cute type or like flower boys <3 i think in RL chaewon prefers flower boys too :)) i can't imagine chaeki doing a project this year with another partners :( maybe for now? Or should i just forget them to lessen my pain?! :(( =(( joowon already did a drama this year is he not going to rest for the rest of the year? Lol i feel so evil sorry to his fans.... *shipper instincts