[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@cedricgordon
Get well soon, dear! I'm sending you a lot of positive ChaeKi energy to make you feel better... :x

Of course there is the possiblity that this ship sinks buuuut I decided only to look at the bright side of life... :)
No matter who we ship with whom there could always be disppointment (some ships were proved wrong already, right?)...
I'm prepared for it cause my wish for them to be happy is deeper...

cedricgordon

said: Wasnt feeling so well today as i was kinda bedridden after a series of vomitting and diarrhea...can only check you guys out thru my phone....

I was thinking of what / how will it be when this ship sinks?(though i know the probability is not high...but the possibility is there).

P.S Pardon my pessimism....felt like puking too after posting. Karma?

Guest SJKMCW

Aneong Toasties! :-h

Looks like the thread jumped several pages while I was sleeping. I wish that I had similar time zones with you all to be able to join in on the fun. :-S

Anyway @rulezhine dear, I actually knocked out yesterday & didn't watch any episodes of Nice Guy. I was too tired. :)) Btw, the colab of MCW mentioning SJK's name that you posted, I wanna know what she said about SJK in her speeches. Can someone please translate? Especially the last one when she was with 'the man who shall not be named'. Is it just me or did she say "Joong Ki oppa"? Please anyone that knows korean. I really want to know. :D Also, that vid of SJK with all those girls during the laneige event, boy, does he look uncomfortable being squeezed in between all of them?! =)) =))

@limanh

Thanks for the update! Gonna go read NOW!

@cedricgordon

Get well soon! :-* Btw if this ship ever sinks, I'm jumping on that ship with @anoosha. ;)

@SJKMCW

hahha... woori Joong ki shii only feel comfortable around our queen..not with another girls..hahaha
:)) :)) we can look in NG BTS how joong ki comfortable did a lot of skinhips with Chae Wonie..hihiihi ;)) ;))

Btw i really wait your ff.. i should wait patiently till wednesday comes... and also @ic3chocolate ff..
:x :x

Guest SJKMCW

Back from reading @limanh's fanfic & I loved it!! So sad! :( I can feel their longing for one another. Do update soon.

@cinnamoroll14 dear, you don't sleep, do you? =)) Both you & @rulezhine are about the most active toasts in here. You both are like vampires. Lol.

SJKMCW

said: Aneong Toasties!

:-h

Looks like the thread jumped several pages while I was sleeping. I wish that I had similar time zones with you all to be able to join in on the fun.

:-S

Anyway

@rulezhine

dear, I actually knocked out yesterday

:))

Btw, the colab of MCW mentioning SJK's name that you posted, I wanna know what she said about SJK in her speeches. Can someone please translate? Especially the last one when she was with 'the man who shall not be named'. Is it just me or did she say "Joong Ki oppa"? Please anyone that knows korean. I really want to know.

:D

Also, that vid of SJK with all those girls during the laneige event, boy, does he look uncomfortable being squeezed in between all of them?!

=))=))

@limanh

Thanks for the update! Gonna go read NOW!

@cedricgordon

Get well soon!

:-*

Btw if this ship ever sinks, I'm jumping on that ship with

@anoosha

;)

Guest SJKMCW

Lmfao, thanks @jeonghyang! You never fail to crack me up. I can't believe you were able to turn that into something humorous! =)) =))

I think tomorrow Blossom will update SJK new schedule..coz when i saw his schedule yesterday..they only update it till 28 april.. so tomorrow they will update the new one...wonder if there is a chedule to attend baeksang award... and also our queen wish there is a new schedule of her..
:D:D

Guest SJKMCW

@rulezhine

Oh so that's why @cinnamoroll14 has been up these few days. :-? Guess I should be pulling what she's pulling because I too have a ton of school work to do. :( But I can't seem to focus at all! I'd rather be here then do anything else & it doesn't help that my hw requires the use of a computer either because half (majority) of the time, I'm on here lurking or on YouTube watching ChaeKi vids. =)) =)) Must I say, I think I need rehab for ChaeKi. Ever since I discovered them, my life has changed. I haven't been able to function or think properly. I'm always thinking about them and not getting anything done! =)) =)) =)) Alright, off to *CHAEKI* do some *CHAEKI* homework. See what I mean?? :P Well see ya laterz! :-h