[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@riendonghae Glad I could be of help ;) and yes I'm a fan of Nell  :x Kim Jongwan's voice/style of singing is pretty distinct so it kinda stood out to me.

@charmingtail Yes, it does remind me of the way MCW 's with him. SHK and HB totally gives a different vibe than SHK and JIS right? I'm not sure how to describe it, but there's a sense of openness in the way both MCW and SHK interact with their men in these bts. Every reaction/interaction just comes off as natural :x

I was such a happy fangirl when SHK and HB confirmed their relationship. Although it was quite disheartening that they broke up, I'm glad that they did take a chance to pursue that relationship :x

@SJKMCW @rulezhine
hahaha? me? active? awww~ i'm just lurking here.. i don't really give any contributions.. sorry again.. :P
i'd rather do chaeki homeworks too!! hahaha.. good luck dearrr for your hw!!

*well i did! for 2 hours.. yesterday i was lost by my sleepiness.. K.O!
today is my second round.. hopefully not another K.O! wish me luck toasts! :(

tumblr_mleao8dWNG1ry81leo3_500.gif

@jeonghyang
thank you master for another lol energy!! i feel refreshed now~
WET words?!? =))
tumblr_m7mw7iyHXq1qetjq3.gif

@SJKMCW
chaeki is just so addicting.. i keep refreshing this thread until my mozilla firefox crashed so many times.. [-(
helicopter-o.gifi need to go home -- i'm drunk

rulezhine said: I think tomorrow Blossom will update SJK new schedule..coz when i saw his schedule yesterday..they only update it till 28 april.. so tomorrow they will update the new one...wonder if there is a chedule to attend baeksang award... and also our queen wish there is a new schedule of her..
:D:D

anoosha

said: Just read there are 2 more couples Dispatch is going to expose.

Smiley_emoticons_eazy_kotz_graeteShrug

First was A Top Actor+ Top Actress------------------------> JIS+KMH

Two more to come

Top Actor+Top Actress

Top Actor+ Rookie actress

Hope SJK/MCW aren't involved.

Smiley-angelic011

I officially hate Dispatch and won't ever wish their scandals on any actresses, No matter how much indifferent I'm toward them after seeing,how not just K-netizens but also International fans treat their idol and his girlfriend in JIS and KMH's case.Disgusting

Guest SJKMCW

So like I said, I cannot go a few hours without ChaeKi
so guess what I was doing for the past 30 mins or so?
Making photoshopped pics of them
! :D Here's one that turned out okay.
The other one made me lmfao because it just looked too ridiculously fake so I discarded it. =)) =))
After secretly lurking here and seeing @rulezhine's pic she posted of SJK & Suzy,
I googled them and found pics of them that I made into MCW. ;)) ;))

chaeki1_zps2ad46e75.png

*off to do hw now* hopefully

@SJKMCW

haha so incridible this thread creat a new talanted photoshop maker...hahaha..but....yahhhh back to your study..so you didn't finish your assignment but make chaeki photo.. 8-} 8-}

I think we need to get a rehabilitatio..as u said before..chaeki rehabilitation..where we can find a hospital that provide that rehab :(( :((

Guest SJKMCW

So, I'm back =)) =)) =))

Anyway @rulezhine you mean @limanh's chapter 12 right? I was about to say, limanh already updated chapter 13?! \:D/ \:D/

But foreals, we both need rehab. Maybe @cinnamoroll14 does too. Although she isn't posting anything, I spy her as a lurker & liking everyone's posts no matter what time it is. =)) =)) love you, cinna! :-*

@rulezhine and @SJKMCW
It was my chapter 12... :)) :))

And @rulezhine if you can't sleep now already because of this bit of skinship what are you doing
when @SJKMCW and @ic3chocolate and I give you real HOT skinship???... =)) =))
We will burn this thread down, right, @SJKMCW?...hahaha...

@SJKMCW @limanh..see now I

become more delusional..chapter 13?.. 8-} 8-}

if all of u really gif us a real hotpack..opps..hot kiss..i will never be able to become a human again but a vampire coz i won't sleep forever =)) =))

geez i really not sure what @cinnamoroll14 have done? I'm sure now she's watching ng...coz in the last chat that i have done with her in line..she want to watch ng...hahaha =)) =))

edit: @SJKMCW her nick name not cinna..but can can..haha she told me before :))