[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@SJKMCW @rulezhine
hello lovelies!! i have been telling myself to stop posting until i done.. but i missed you guys so much!!
tumblr_mlvug6fjz01r3gb3zo3_400.gif

my current situation is :
tumblr_inline_ml498py5Vo1qz4rgp.gifI'M JUST DEAD..

hahahaha~ i love you too dear!! no matter how busy i am, i'll keep lurking here and liking all the posts~
i love all the toasts posts here!!
:x
COUNT ME IN!! i need chaeki rehabilitation nowww! i want to booked the place until the next 100 years please..
i think my chaeki fever not gonna gone until few decades.. [-X

@limanh
@rulezhine surely can see future~ or her soul flying to your place and read the transcript!!
give us more skinships please!! + @SJKMCW and @ic3chocolate
tumblr_inline_mkn3cwmvVi1qz4rgp.gifSTITCH APPROVES IT!

edit: @rulezhine @SJKMCW
i don't mind any nickname you're going to give me.. also what i mean can can is ok lha.. hahaha..
graphics-cinnamoroll-361088.gif  but cinnamoroll is sad if you're going to cut 'my' cute name~  =))
but cinna is quite cute also.. it's hunger games guy right?? haha

Guest SJKMCW

@cinnamoroll14

Lol sorry, I'll get it right from now on. CINNAMOROLL! :-bd

@rulezhine

That's what I was gna say! Seems like it's always us 4 around this time. Maybe we should think of a name for us. =)) =))

@SJKMCW
hahaha.. lol! thanks a lot! =))

@rulezhine @SJKMCW
after you guys mentioned it.. i keep thinking of this team name..

jeng jreng jrenggg~

TADAAA!
tumblr_m5stf9YoQn1rq0hnm.gif

TEAM ROCKET!!

hA612257C
(we even got the logo already! :P)
SINCE IT'S FOUR OF US~
tumblr_mkudhqjFeM1r67h3uo1_500.gif
who's gonna be jessie? @rulezhine, @SJKMCW or @limanh ? hahaha..
i'm just gonna be the smallest and non famous one, mime jr.. since you guys are the main stars for vampire toasts post time slot!! :D

how is it? <:-P

LOL.. I'M JUST KIDDING~ =)) 

@cinnamoroll14 hello too from me, honey!! >:D<

wow, this thread moves so fast I don't even know what are you guys talking about anymore! :))
been so busy in the office. not with work, I don't think I could do work anymore because I've been busy daydreaming of being the cat.. 8-> :\">
 tumblr_mjflegHBjP1s777ijo5_r1_250.gif

anyway, do you guys know when this shoot was taken?

tumblr_mjs2qbpNdl1rsh8bho1_1280a_zpsbe9ctumblr_mjs2qbpNdl1rsh8bho1_1280b_zps0446
cr: fyeahsongjoongki@tumblr

how dare he lets the photographer told her to sit in his laps! even hug her that way!!  X(
that's our goddess' PLACE!! ~X(

Guest SJKMCW

@riendonghae

Omg who is that girl?!! :(( I don't like at all!! Joong Ki, why do you look so comfortable?! :(( YOU. MUST. NOT. BE. COMFORTABLE. WITH. ANYONE. BUT. YOUR. GODDESS. CHAE. WON. [-X

Ok, I'm being dramatic. But really though toasts, who is she?? And how long ago was this??

EDIT:

Nvm I already searched it up. ;)) God, I found it in less than 1 min. Foreals, we Toasties work better than the FBI. Anyway, it was a photoshoot in 2011. The girl's name is Yoon Seung Ah, blah! They even have pictures on the bed. Perfect for me to photoshop MCW into! Hehe :D

Guest cincalawra

whoa! so many pages i've missed...thanks to @limanh and @ic3chocolate for the new ffs' chapter
@cinnamoroll14 juga indonesia! wawww... :D
oya, we're 19 pages left to 400... keep it up! 
>:)

@SJKMCW omo, pictures in bed? really? :-O (PLEASE photoshop it with chaewon!!)
yes, I know the girl. she's playing in a drama called "panda & the hedgehog" WITH MY HUSBAND LEE DONGHAE!!!~X( ~X(
she's so lucky that she can KISS MY HUSBAND but it's okay, that's just an act, I know my Donghae only loves me :\">
*delusional mode on forever* =))

by the way, pleeease update your ff!! can't wait to see joongki throw himself toward chaewon!! =P~

Guest renebecks

@riendonghae hufttt kinda get angry to look at those pics but since @SJKMCW said it was in 2011 so its in his past so i'll forgive him! hahaha
hmmm sjkmcw i'm waiting for your fs of those pics
:x

Guest SJKMCW

Lol I'm writing my nxt chapter now. Fortunately I finished my hw and had nothing else to do. And about the bed photos, I looked at them another time & it prob wont be easy to photoshop chae won into her because of the angle but we'll see what I can do. But I won't do it until I'm finished with my chapter. Lol. ;))

@renebecks yeah, we should forgive him. at that time he never thought he would meet someone special like chaewon right? I bet after this he will never accept that kind of pose ever! or else chaewon are gonna be like:

tumblr_mls99sRTjr1rmrx5jo3_r1_250.gif

be careful not to let her like that, joongki-yah! or else you would be like:
tumblr_mdl31cbhMf1rsh8bho1_500.jpg ---> CALMOTHAESSO, CHAGIYA! *PUPPY EYES* =))

@SJKMCW kyaaaahhhh finish it already and update it soon!! :D
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkJbtf4WjUZsCgsi8twr8