Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest grrly

natali! thanks for the picture! DANG she's looking hot. I agree with everyone, I think this is the first time I've seen her in tight sexy clothing, she should wear this type of style more!! :D ...can't help smile and entertain some thoughts! haha...side note: Don't they (Minsun) look happier than their trip to Japan??

23 users in this thread! COOL!!!

Guest sweetie

THE FIRST CLIP OF MINSUN IN TAIWAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP1mML7oCdE

Gosh...i cant believe it...Hye Sun even teased Min Ho infront of the camera :w00t:

Thanks for the clip!

i'm loving it!!!!!!!

i initially dont want to have any high expectation for this trip since i thought they will try to avoid from creating any more rumors.

but hey, they just arrived and look at them here! i notice skinship here. kekeke.... :lol:

i guess since its just the two of them, its harder to avoid each other. the chemistry just shown ^^

looking forward to more pics and vids!! :D

thanks everyone for the pics. GHS's dressing like LMH while LMH's not looking like his usual self. LMH love black,white and grey. and tight pants, hat and wrist accessories. if only he dress like he normally does, they will surely look like a couple. damn LMH, why blue all of a sudden :P

Guest pixie_eve

Gosh...i cant believe it...Hye Sun even teased Min Ho infront of the camera :w00t:

thanks a lot NINA :) oh my!! the taiwanese fans are crowding in on minhoo..hyesun might be squashed in that commotion, being the one behind minhoo!! :lol: arghhhh...Minho-ssi don't just leave ur Jandi by herself okie?? hehe but i guess with a 14-staff ensemble that came with them, they couldn't have a private time together huh?? <_< <_<

Looking at GHS on this vid, she doesn't have any airs at all..she lets Minhoo have the limelight, preferring to stay in the sidelines, behind MinHoo. She never acts like a diva. I remember her interview translated by susAmerica saying that she is an F4 fan herself so she's not at all bothered that the f4 gets all the attention, she just tries her best in everything she does. Truly adorable Hye Sun :D

Guest Miki67

More pics of Hye Sun at the airport in TW

mh601e.jpg

mh601f.jpg

mh601d.jpg

Min Ho

mh601c.jpg

pixe eve li love ur comment...totally agree with u dear...keke

Guest ml_87

i think that at first, they walked next to the other but later, a staff/ security run to Sun and told sth. so, she walked more slowly behind Mino.

u know, 2 stars walked out of the airport. fans may highly possibly not to control themselves (me too) :D

--------

btw, tonight show would be the 1st one that Minsun join together. the famous singer of Taiwan is the hosts . he set many interesting games and quetions that could make the guests confused. ha ha :sweatingbullets:

------

hope that Sun could have great time in Taiwan! and enjoy as many specialities as she wanna:x

---------------

I'm happy when seeing her smiling :)

66740927.jpg

99076963.jpg

73068081.jpg

45833749.jpg

Guest Kyhara

Thanks for all the vids and pics! I love Hye Sun outfit! It's nice to see MinSun together again. They both look good and comfortable with each other, should be a nice trip.

Guest betchay

Thank you..Nina :D I already made a gif... he he

mn_tw.gif

just to lighten everyones mood!!!! kekeke

coincidence but they share the same taste in accessories too!! love it

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2212/minsun.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7596/12...09060113471.jpg

pink fairy, i told you!! :w00t:

Exciting.. right?

Guest pixie_eve

nina67 thank you, thank you! * hugs*

just to lighten everyones mood!!!! kekeke

coincidence but they share the same taste in accessories too!! love it

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2212/minsun.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7596/12...09060113471.jpg

OMG pinkfairy :lol: :lol: This is sooo cute...you really took the extra effort. Ur so observant really, to have noticed that bracelet :lol: I also like the shirt that hyeSun's wearing ;) it's like a manhwa of Junpyo and Jandi kissing keke dont u think?? :P This trip is really driving me nuts hahaha

its getting interesting, really hehe,, the bracelet, the sneakers, the identical shirt hmmmmm.. :rolleyes: maybe they became really close friends who somehow developed that same wavelength or developed some sort of telepathy that their styles and tastes have become similar hehehe..coz it happens at times ryt?? :P like... DUh!! hehehe..

Guest pixie_eve

73068081.jpg

i was wondering why HyeSun seemed to be laughing at LMH for bowing :lol: and i guess GHS wants them to be more natural and informal infront of the press, since taiwanese are more open and westernized in their ways. But LMH was a bit too cautious or nervous?? ;) he did the korean curtsy :lol: hehe

and yah Ml_87, i reviewed the clip again and they were really walking together until someone separated them, maybe seeing that the crowd is getting a bit out of control ;) I wonder how i would react if i see them together personally oHmigosh!! hahaha

Guest susAmerica

wahahahaha... as always Mnet never disappoints us with their new BTS...and their BTS is more on MinSun too, that's what i like about Mnet keke..GHS is so cute on this vid, at times LMH is a bit rough and clumsy :lol: that's why GHS gets physically hurt at times even in their "sweet" moments keke... THANKS webby for the rough sub tenks tenks :) Hopefully susAmerica or Dunlop will be back soon for a full translation :D

MNET BTS 8 translation:

(by Webby) ”i think it is the second hug in the clip that hyesun said it hurt, and minho asked if she was ok (first set of pictures).

there's a part where he's bending over to look at her nose coz hyesun said there might be blood coming out. but minho said there wasn't any. I think hyesun mentioned something like she saw some when she sneezed or so.

and there was a part where PD told minho to remember to look at jandi when he hugs her.

and there was mention of their difference in height causing some problem...”

(by bellaangel012) “The tear or hole is basically from KHJ standing too close to the heater, hence it sort of burned the jacket.”

(by pixie eve) ”wahahahaha... as always Mnet never disappoints us with their new BTS...and their BTS is more on MinSun too, that's what i like about Mnet keke..GHS is so cute on this vid, at times LMH is a bit rough and clumsy that's why GHS gets physically hurt at times even in their "sweet" moments keke... THANKS webby for the rough sub tenks tenks”

(All of your translations are fine. I will just add my two cents as you guys seem to want more details. Sometimes it is hard to hear the dialogue clearly. PLUS, the narrator often talks over the cast in Japanese. So, it is not word for word. Sorry. If someone understands Japanese, it would have been perfect.)

KimJoon: Do you all remember your first love? It seems that most people have memory of heart aches about their first love like Jandi.------let’s go to the scene------

(JP hugs JD gently.)

Director: you must hug the entire body of Jandi.

JP: yes (JP sounds tired; my feeling is that they have been practicing this scene a long time.)

JD: but I will be hidden.

Dir: It’s OK. We’ll look for you.

JD: (she’s suggesting jokingly to JP to get one foot out, lower himself, then hug her)

(JD leaning against a tree)

Dir: Jandi is suppose to go practice swimming earlier. (everybody laughs here; my feeling is scene is taking really long time.)

(then I cannot hear clearly to understand what is being said but all are laughing.)

Make sure we can at least see JD's face.

(JP hugs Jandi roughly here as Pixie Eve says. Also,look at Webby’s translation here. Only correction is that JD said she thinks she smelled noseblood as she sniffled but no actual bleeding. Everybody showed concern for Jandi here. The director, JP, and the female assistant that ran to her.)

JP hugs JD the third time here after saying his line (“if only it wasn’t Jihoo). But unfortunately JP moved JD’s cap out of place and he is trying to put it back for her. Poor actors! But as you can see both JD and JP are laughing. (JD mumbles something.)

JoonKim: Jihoo and Jandi are out on their first date. But JD thinks about JP! They say women’s hearts are like reeds. Sigh. Women’s minds are hard to comprehend! Well, let’s go to scene of their date----------

(JD is looking at the back of JH’s jacket that, as bellaangel012 says, has a burnt mark. I have a feeling JH asked JD about it.)

JD: I think this (the burnt mark) looks OK. (JH is smiling and following JD’s lead)

This looks like an animal print. (JD turns JH around towards the director.)

Hello Director, look, this mark has a style. Don’t you think? It looks like a paw print

of a bear and looks a somewhat stylish. Don’t you think so? (JH is smiling)

Dir: Oh, yeah.

JD: (in response to someone asking what happened to the jacket) We had a heater on and didn’t even know that jacket was burning.

JH: (in response to a question maybe about the burnt jacket) Oh, no, this jacket does not feel hot….I just better be quiet or the coordinator may---- (then I could not hear and the

director yelled “Action”. (JD and JH start the date to ride the cable but NG because

JH did not have the tickets. So the Ticket person gives him tickets to restart. Inside

The cable car, an interviewer is asking JH how he feels being on the car for the first

time. I cannot hear his response. The interviewer asks if this is JD’s first time when

JD gives that smile because we all know what happened in the car with JP and JD.)

KimJoon: (Korean Lesson) “muh mah shil lae?=do you want anything to drink?

nina67 for the pics and vid links,,soo much thanks!

pixie_eve id do anything for MINSUN, im having fun really, again nothing serious just stating what is obvious and is seen by my eyes,,lol

betchay hahaha! yeah your guess was good it quite infected me too! to CSI mode but it's fun...nothing serious

susAmerica thanks for the english translations..we love you!!

about the wristband: I think the PEPSI photoshoot came first where minho is wearing both the Black and White wristbands

nowthis pic..noticed something?pp09050200035.jpg

yeah the black one is missing!..lol again.. the pepsi ad came first....i think? where could the black wristband,where could it be? hahahaha

sheherizade yeah! maybe they were trying to compliment each other maybe Minho was thinking hyesun will dress as her usual self and hyesun too....lol what a surpeise they misread each other! they should have called each other..no i guess not! that is too puppy lovish...lol

aaaaaaaaaaa....sorry guys,today i have some work to do.Nina thanks for the clip,love it.

lan i love when she n minho smiling,they look happy together :lol:

Asha *big hug* for you :lol:

thanks all for support our minsun :)

tonight i can't sleep again,wondering want happen in taiwan :lol:

thanks for all pictures and clip,keep them cominggggggg.

beth great fanart,thanks :)

susAmerica big thanks for you ^_^