Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest F4fan

I thought it was really cute when GHS pushed LMH to choose one of the guys. And the reaction from the guy -- excited that he got picked and then realizes it was LMH.

That was hilarious!

GHS's skirt on the show was a little short but she looked very doll-like, almost like a ballerina standing next to the tall LMH. I agree with all of you that GHS has looked gorgeous. I love how she swept her bangs to the side -- it softens her face more.

If anyone finds the English translation of the press conference and ent. show, please post it up. Thanks.

EDIT: Does anybody know what's on the schedule today for GHS and LMH?

From dramalovers' post:

Lee Min Ho, who had to go against his mother in the drama to love Koo Hye Sun, stated that if he loves a girl that his family does not approve of, he would elope with her. On he other hand, Koo Hye Sun expressed that if her family cannot approve of her love relationship, she would choose to give up.

I don't know if this what GHS would really do. I thought her mother disapproved of her getting into the entertainment business and yet she still did it. I think she will be like her JD character -- overtime, she will push the family to accept the man she loves.

NATALI yes, dongsaeng minho seems to have drop the "NOONA" part...kekeke! love it!

~♥ this two drives me wild ♥~

55210123.jpg

dramalover26 thanks for the article....

During the filming of <Boys Over Flowers> love rumors were spread between Lee Min Ho and Koo Hye Sun. At yesterday's conference, they avoided in giving a detailed answer and emphasized that it is because the drama got very popular, thus, love rumors were spread. Lee Min Ho, who had to go against his mother in the drama to love Koo Hye Sun, stated that if he loves a girl that his family does not approve of, he would elope with her. On he other hand, Koo Hye Sun expressed that if her family cannot approve of her love relationship, she would choose to give up.

wow what a contrast! we need to see w/c part of the interview that is,to see the facial expressions and to judge kekeke, i think this was the part where minho frowned? hahaha,

~♥ ya! minho share some w/ us too!! lol ♥~

12439172602009060213462.jpg

Guest susAmerica

You all had question about what did Minho say to the interview'ers question about lots of kissing in BOF and the possibility of love bet GHS and LMH.

All I heard LMH say was:"It seems she (GHS) did not like it as she is thinking too hard about it." ( did not hear anything else from LMH. and I have no idea what he was talking about.)

Then GHS smiles shyly and says:"I felt embarrassesd because of too many people at the scene. director and the staff. Although it is acting, I felt embarrassed."

Lee Min Ho, who had to go against his mother in the drama to love Koo Hye Sun, stated that if he loves a girl that his family does not approve of, he would elope with her. On he other hand, Koo Hye Sun expressed that if her family cannot approve of her love relationship, she would choose to give up.

Actually I'm not shocked with Hye sun statement that she would choose to give up if her family do not approve her love relationship. Judging how she always compliment, cherish and adore her family in the past interview, shows that her family playing the most important role in her life. How come she can put them aside just for one guy whom she barely met. Maybe it's sound conservative but her family surely have a solid reason if they cannot approve the relstionship. So ..I think her future Mr.Right will not have a smooth journey if he cannot get along with Hye sun's family.

Guest Miki67

F4fan: MinSun have a Fan Meeting at noon today...just wait for the pics ^^

dramalover: thanks dear for the article :)

Thanks all for updates, translations and pics

i wanna share some funny gif of HS with Show Lou on the show yesterday...keke

gtv3.gif

gtv4.gif

gtv5.gif

(credit: jessica24@guhyesun.5d6d)

HS's interview in TVB

snapshot20090602035305k.jpg

Btw, i just got the video of the show "100% Entertainment" with high quality....so if u guys are interesting i'll re upload in utube later ^-^

seema,

the show will be repeated at 5.00 pm today. actually it was repeated today at 2.00 am and 6.00 am...of course we missed it. the last one will be at 5.00 pm. i finish work at 5.30 pm.....too bad and can only reach home by 6.00...it will be ended then.

thanks susamerica for the translation and others for the pics and latest news.

Guest keczianthei

during the press conference the MC asked GJP since there are many kissing scene with GHS, would it be possible to grow a kind of love ? and GJP said he has a good feeling about it. :D And the MC said really ? and the fans are screaming.....

and GHS said there are a lot kissing scene with LMH in BOF and the most kissing scene she ever had amongst all her films....during the scene there are a lot of people watching them kissing and she feel embarassed.... :P

this just made my day... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest starskipper

i have subbed two parts of the show,it's the most interesting part.as for the rest........lol.i do it if i m free.

but because youtube is down now,i can't upload the video.will do it later:)

Guest F4fan

i have subbed two parts of the show,it's the most interesting part.as for the rest........lol.i do it if i m free.

but because youtube is down now,i can't upload the video.will do it later:)

Thank you. You are great for subbing it. We greatly appreciate it. Look forward to watching it.

Guest atel

thanks for all the taiwan updates. :)

wondering... is there a downloadable version of the 100% entertainment episode? :unsure:

Guest shaz

You all had question about what did Minho say to the interview'ers question about lots of kissing in BOF and the possibility of love bet GHS and LMH.

All I heard LMH say was:"It seems she (GHS) did not like it as she is thinking too hard about it." ( did not hear anything else from LMH. and I have no idea what he was talking about.)

Then GHS smiles shyly and says:"I felt embarrassesd because of too many people at the scene. director and the staff. Although it is acting, I felt embarrassed."

thanks for helping to translate again susAmerica! What would we do without you? ;)

Now it makes sense cos I was thinking how come Minho would fuel rumours by saying that he has a good feeling about developing love with Hyesun?!

Guest starskipper

i've uploaded the first two parts of 100% entertainment on youtube.the first part i cut some of the scenes cos it's irrelevant to lee minho n goo hye sun:p

as for the rest of the parts,i'm not sure whether i will sub it or not so no promise:p

part 1

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cN4Y7mFQfE

i've uploaded the first two parts of 100% entertainment on youtube.the first part i cut some of the scenes cos it's irrelevant to lee minho n goo hye sun:p

as for the rest of the parts,i'm not sure whether i will sub it or not so no promise:p

part 1

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cN4Y7mFQfE

thanks so much! i appreciate your effort! show lou is soo funny,,ok if you cant sub the rest but we all wish you can do it too! kekeke but if it will be a a burden its ok we understand,,

Guest Lollyyy

Hahahha =D

This picture is really cute ^^

Thanks for the many screencaps of yesterday's 100% Entertainment XD XD

I just finished watching the show just now, & it's really fun to watch it (:

Hyesun just made Minho to go towards Show Luo XD

Hyesun's hairstyle is really nice ^^

Hope they still have much fun today before going back to Korea tomorrow (: (:

[edit]

Congrats on page 200 people :D

Guest Miki67

Yeah! Congrast page 200th keke

guys...pics of the FM today hehe (updating)

2736a9cb9f4a90a3c91768b5.jpg

0e1abb450b702d69510ffebc.jpg

31d3be8ae0989ff6fd1f10b1.jpg

38aed551c157f1791038c2a9.jpg

71a49576a493843eb051b9b5.jpg

9c063b0986bc2815e92488b0.jpg

d33a4ff1067e6d8aa40f52af.jpg

d33a4ff1068a6d8aa40f52b3.jpg

cad5ffcfa378cb2692457eb0.jpg

aaaa...so sweetttttttt!!!

f52aad8e64933fdf513d92ab.jpg

b42906f2c8fdde75352accae.jpg