Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest pixie_eve

THANKS again SusAMerica...ur so dependable... muah!! we luv u!! :)

JD and JH start the date to ride the cable but NG because

JH did not have the tickets. So the Ticket person gives him tickets to restart. Inside

The cable car, an interviewer is asking JH how he feels being on the car for the first

time. I cannot hear his response. The interviewer asks if this is JD’s first time when

JD gives that smile because we all know what happened in the car with JP and JD.

)

I was wondering what made Hyesun smiled so impishly inside the cable car keke.. She prolly remembered her first date with Junpyo and how they shared the "night" together hahaha :lol: She's soo cute

Mygosh all these excitement over Taiwan trip is making me flood this thread :blush: :blush: I hope im not being too childish for some bcoz of my Minhoo hyeSun obsession today keke

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9500/pp09050200035.jpg

yeah the black one is missing!..lol again.. the pepsi ad came first....i think? where could the black wristband,where could it be? hahahaha

sheherizade yeah! maybe they were trying to compliment each other maybe Minho was thinking hyesun will dress as her usual self and hyesun too....lol what a surpeise they misread each other! they should have called each other..no i guess not! that is too puppy lovish...lol

ya! pinkfairy haha i really envy ur CSI eyes :lol: yup pepsi ad came first because this fansigning event was after his 1st thailand trip right? (not sure if Thailnd or Australia) and where did that black bracelet go?? oh my Junpyo!!! :lol:

I was thinking on that same line too..Hyesun came looking gorgeous and funky bcoz LMH often dress that way. LMH came wearing something conservative, tamed and more laid back because he knew GHS was dressing that way in the recent events she was in :lol: Maybe both were trying to adjust to the others' style but they ended up doing the opposite haha..or maybe they did intend to dress that way to put a twist in their styles since both have the same taste anyways (as proven by the similarities pointed out b4 ;)) :P PArdon my wild guessses though,,its only my imagination working overtime keke

Thanks susAmerica for the translation. Sorry to cut your post short but I'm just gonna add in one part (in blue below) which you mentioned you can't hear them clearly. I'm translating base on the Japanese subtitles.

MNET BTS 8 translation:

KimJoon: Do you all remember your first love? It seems that most people have memory of heart aches about their first love like Jandi.------let’s go to the scene------

(JP hugs JD gently.)

Director: you must hug the entire body of Jandi.

JP: yes (JP sounds tired; my feeling is that they have been practicing this scene a long time.)

JD: but I will be hidden.

Dir: It’s OK. We’ll look for you.

JD: (she’s suggesting jokingly to JP to get one foot out, lower himself, then hug her)

At the end, the text on the screen indicated that GHS might be regretful of her short height (and hence being blocked by LMH).

(JD leaning against a tree)

Dir: Jandi is suppose to go practice swimming earlier. (everybody laughs here; my feeling is scene is taking really long time.)

(then I cannot hear clearly to understand what is being said but all are laughing.)

Make sure we can at least see JD's face.

Base on the subs, the director was actually saying that LMH is too tall and hence obstruct the camera. Then they started laughing with GHS saying how people will only see one person when she's actually behind. The director then said what susAmerica has translated: to make sure we can see JD's face.

Text on GHs: Short is a problem.

Text on LMH: Tall is also a problem.

Thanks to everyone who share photos and YT links of MinSun in TW. Looking forward to more of their interactions :lol:

• Thanks 1

Guest susAmerica

Wow. as everybody said, MINSUN look gorgeous. I am so happy that we can really see beautiful GHS.

I sincerely pray for the BOF's smash hit in Taiwan, Japan, Phillippines, etc. I hope they win lots of awards in Asian drama categories! They deserve it. I hope KHJ, KB and KJ are watching from wherever they are.

GHS was so comfortable with LMH at the airport, nudging him and telling him why are you laughing when she herself is also laughing at the same time. During the interviews, I sense her shyness. My heart goes out to her. I mean she did a great job but I wish the TV and internet audience also see GHS' spontaneous. wonderful, playful energy that she has with people she feels comfortable with. Her shyness may appear a bit aloof and maybe unfriendly??? Oh, she deserves so much more positive feedback.

Guest imane13

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXEUCVfNG7A&feature=channel)--------------PART 1,TAIWANES SHOW

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8evnfblNqs&feature=channel)------------------------PART 2,TAIWANES SHOW

Thanks ml 87 for the links. It's funny to see how Show Luo interview Hye sun. He and the other male host always like to tease her. The funniest part is when he expect Hye sun that grab his hand unfortunately it's Minho . His shocking face really make me laugh.

Thanks natali . I'm confused the name . I just remember him the guy from Hot shot.

Thanks ml 87 for the links. It's funny to see how Jay Chou interview Hye sun. He and the other male host always like to tease her. The funniest part is when he expect Hye sun that grab his hand unfortunately it's Minho . His shocking face really make me laugh.

the host is not jay chow but show luo he is actor,singer also MC :)

Guest Miki67

More pics of MinSun in TW

090601214823a0c9e83803761d.jpg

09060121482a7b98107834d3c3.jpg

090601214822c057fb18d9f95e.jpg

0906012148340a7797980c795a.jpg

090601214854d9cceddf8a4b2b.jpg

0906012148a9a9723903b71963.jpg

0906012148e796a7994ef69681.jpg

0906012148ee068a2b073508ba.jpg

09060121489f4dbc992f756ecc.jpg

0906012148bb607927e0ff0b6d.jpg