Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest Miki67

Gosh ..i'm not totally a MinSun shipper but when i saw those pics below i'm so confused :sweatingbullets:

Min Ho glanced at Hye Sun many times

ap_F23_20090602121044470.jpg

ap_F23_20090602121530374.jpg

ap_F23_20090602121532265.jpg

ap_F23_20090602121532582.jpg

Omona.. same gestures :sweatingbullets:

ap_F23_20090602121530544.jpg

ap_F23_20090602121045432.jpg

ap_F23_20090602121945145.jpg

MinSun look so cute with fan

ap_F23_20090602121947694.jpg

Guest bubblyvan

i'm looking at their taiwan pix and can't help not to comment :) wow! they really look good together :) and the legs of hye sun superrrrr nice! hope to see more taiwan pix and articles in this thread and i do hope they will enjoy their stay in taiwan!

Guest pixie_eve

There are so many MinSun goodies i dunno where to start commenting :lol: THANKS a LOT to all of u who posted all this goodies...muah muah!! I got to say...GU HYESUN was particularly beautiful and radiant today don't you think? Starting from her outfit in at the airport, then at d fan meeting and presscon and that show with Show Lau. Whoah! she was gorgoeus! I like her pretty conservative dress at the fan meeting and i love her sexy skimpy skirt at the talk show ;) No wonder the host - Show LAu can't help but be mesmerized with GHS, he was blatantly staring at her from the beginning, making GHS self-conscious, but who wouldn't be? She looks radiant and u can sense she's happy :wub: Show LAu must have been crushing after hyesun seeing her in that red top, creamy complexion and her legs bare ;) I wonder how LMH feels having a beautiful sexy hyesun accompanying him on this trip? :rolleyes:

I like MinSun skinship on the show keke :wub: I was expecting GHS and LMH to hold hands :lol: when LMH extended his hand hmmmm..y didn't they??keke and i like how GHS let Minhoo choose who is the best bf for her between the 2 hosts ;) I felt giddy watching GHS hide behind LMH's back and pushing him to do the handshake wd the boys :wub: and although they tried to be distant, the skinship and playfulness between them still showed no matter how hard they hide it ;)

Guest pixie_eve

NINA dear thanks for those pics at the press meeting :)

LMH was also checking GHS out haha...though in some pics he might be looking at the host (hu is asking him questions) and not at GHS,, i still think its too impossible for LMH not to be attracted to HyeSun especially in that short dress and uber natural pretty face. She hardly wore any make up and yet she still looks dazzling

ap_F23_20090602121530374.jpg

ya!!! Minhoo!! where are you looking at??? :lol:

Nina67 falling in love the pictures.they also do some gestures together :lol: ,2 hand back also same.aaaaaaaaaa,*die* :lol:

pixie_eve are you understand chinnese?need you help to translate some clip :)

8d49322793c92e328b82a159.jpg

82e8de0761a13a5e03088158.jpg

cre:DC

• Like 1

Guest doremii*

they were on yue le bai fen bai? dudee I need to watch that lol I love that show!

Hyesun looks so doll like in these pics<3

Guest shaz

Thank you all who posted all the MinSun goodies and all who drew attention to our special couple! ;)

I agree with pixie_eve that our Hyesun looks absolutely ravishing today! She's practically glowing :)

I'm so happy that the fans in Taiwan are so welcoming to both of them. I wonder if they have the chance to go out and try some Taiwanese snacks? So envious of all the fans there who can witness first-hand everything that goes on...

during the press conference the MC asked GJP since there are many kissing scene with GHS, would it be possible to grow a kind of love ? and GJP said he has a good feeling about it. :D And the MC said really ? and the fans are screaming.....

and GHS said there are a lot kissing scene with LMH in BOF and the most kissing scene she ever had amongst all her films....during the scene there are a lot of people watching them kissing and she feel embarassed.... :P

• Thanks 1

during the press conference the MC asked GJP since there are many kissing scene with GHS, would it be possible to grow a kind of love ? and GJP said he has a good feeling about it. :D And the MC said really ? and the fans are screaming.....

ths jujuoye for the trans..OMG i wanna die!!!!did mino really said that? i know there's something happened that we don't know between our minsun.. :P

i wish they will become a great couple of the year!!haha... :lol:

• Thanks 1

Guest sasgrace

Wow. as everybody said, MINSUN look gorgeous. I am so happy that we can really see beautiful GHS.

I sincerely pray for the BOF's smash hit in Taiwan, Japan, Phillippines, etc. I hope they win lots of awards in Asian drama categories! They deserve it. I hope KHJ, KB and KJ are watching from wherever they are.

I read BOF is hit in philipine but it doesn't do good in Taiwan with around shoking 1,3 % rating (maybe the reason people don't talk too much on the ratings of the drama in taiwan) don't know with the other countries

Guest Miki67

NINA dear thanks for those pics at the press meeting :)

LMH was also checking GHS out haha...though in some pics he might be looking at the host (hu is asking him questions) and not at GHS,, i still think its too impossible for LMH not to be attracted to HyeSun especially in that short dress and uber natural pretty face. She hardly wore any make up and yet she still looks dazzling

haha...i know dear..in some pics maybe MH looked at the host...just want to post all new pics so i put them together :lol:

but check it out dear...so clear...right?...keke

mk5en8ozs4tatgzpf2f1.jpg

i agree with u guys...today HS looks more beautiful than ever hehe...

another pic of our Snow White^^

hofroc5g5lw090rxeqm.jpg

@sasgrace: it's because they dubbed the drama and JD's voice just so annoying. Also, they used some Chinese songs instead of the original OST.

This made fans angry yet most of them already watched BOF online so they still love HS and F4 hehe

Guest ml_87

I read BOF is hit in philipine but it doesn't do good in Taiwan with around shoking 1,3 % rating (maybe the reason people don't talk too much on the ratings of the drama in taiwan) don't know with the other countries

as far as i know, it's great rating for Korean drama (?) :rolleyes: since the way their rating is different form Korean's :rolleyes:

jujuoye: ths gal.OMG< so Mino replied: i have a good feeling? it means he said they could be a couple :P

Guest F4fan

Thanks for all the pictures and videos.

GHS looks great -- very feminine and more refreshed/rested than ever. She also seems more engaging and brighter. I am glad that GHS and LMH are cool with each other again. They are more relaxed and comfortable in each other's company than in Japan. This was what I was hoping for them. I don't know if that means MinSun moments but I am glad they are not acting as if it was the first time they met each other instead of being together almost 24/7 filming for 4 months.

Their friendship lives and it isn't lip-service.

Guest sasgrace

as far as i know, it's great rating for Korean drama (?) :rolleyes: since the way their rating is different form Korean's :rolleyes:

jujuoye: ths gal.OMG< so Mino replied: i have a good feeling? it means he said they could be a couple :P

Oh alright yet I read it's shocking

ths jujuoye for the trans..OMG i wanna die!!!!did mino really said that? i know there's something happened that we don't know between our minsun.. :P

i wish they will become a great couple of the year!!haha... :lol:

your welcome nora ! yeah i wish our minsun would become a reeaal couple one day....kekekeke

yeah....let's pray for both of them.....hahaha

Fun Filled Day Everyone!!

12432708162009052602050.gif

Goodness Gracious! I really dont know where to start..MINSUN CRAZE struck me to the core,

fanark.gif To all who shared pictures, video links, translations,and stuffs Thanks to you all!! i cannot name you one by one but we all appreciate your efforts..

MIN & SUN didn't fail me this time...all was a surprise from GHS's Drop dead attires..and those crazy MINSUN Moments send me to heaven and back!! I am so happy, though tired I slept w/ a smile on my face!!

I am glad their friendship was still so evident...maybe more than friendship..its quite clearer now..chherleader.gif

So, today is another day! lets ROCK and ROLL!!!angrymonkeh.gif