Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

during the press conference the MC asked GJP since there are many kissing scene with GHS, would it be possible to grow a kind of love ? and GJP said he has a good feeling about it. :D And the MC said really ? and the fans are screaming.....

and GHS said there are a lot kissing scene with LMH in BOF and the most kissing scene she ever had amongst all her films....during the scene there are a lot of people watching them kissing and she feel embarassed.... :P

After reading this, I think I died a little.

I'm a little bit confused though. Does he mean that he has a good feeling that there's a possibility?

Guest leahtran

Xiam9

yeah, I think there's a possibility because in the special ep with F4, when the hosts asked him about his favourite scene, his answer was the swing kissing scene. and in some interviews he also mentions that although just acting but you have to reveal your true self through the character that you act, something like that so his feeling is real, of course.:D

There are so many MinSun goodies i dunno where to start commenting :lol: THANKS a LOT to all of u who posted all this goodies...muah muah!! I got to say...GU HYESUN was particularly beautiful and radiant today don't you think? Starting from her outfit in at the airport, then at d fan meeting and presscon and that show with Show Lau. Whoah! she was gorgoeus! I like her pretty conservative dress at the fan meeting and i love her sexy skimpy skirt at the talk show ;) No wonder the host - Show LAu can't help but be mesmerized with GHS, he was blatantly staring at her from the beginning, making GHS self-conscious, but who wouldn't be? She looks radiant and u can sense she's happy :wub: Show LAu must have been crushing after hyesun seeing her in that red top, creamy complexion and her legs bare ;) I wonder how LMH feels having a beautiful sexy hyesun accompanying him on this trip? :rolleyes:

I like MinSun skinship on the show keke :wub: I was expecting GHS and LMH to hold hands :lol: when LMH extended his hand hmmmm..y didn't they??keke and i like how GHS let Minhoo choose who is the best bf for her between the 2 hosts ;) I felt giddy watching GHS hide behind LMH's back and pushing him to do the handshake wd the boys :wub: and although they tried to be distant, the skinship and playfulness between them still showed no matter how hard they hide it ;)

Love to read your post. Of course..Hye sun is extraordinarily beautiful on this trip. Some said if a girl is happy or in love, she'll be glowing. And here..Hye sun radiant and angel look captivate everybody around her. IF I WERE A BOY ....I'll fall in love with her . I bet Minho too cannot escape from her charm. And Show Luo the host ...with him being a ladies man...for sure he knows very well how to appreciate a beautiful lady like Hye sun. She's stunning from head to toe. I wished I can see some jealousy from Minho's face while Show Luo keeps staring at Hye Sun.

Does anybody noticed whether Minho still call Hye sun 'noona' on this trip?

during the press conference the MC asked GJP since there are many kissing scene with GHS, would it be possible to grow a kind of love ? and GJP said he has a good feeling about it. :D And the MC said really ? and the fans are screaming.....

and GHS said there are a lot kissing scene with LMH in BOF and the most kissing scene she ever had amongst all her films....during the scene there are a lot of people watching them kissing and she feel embarassed.... :P

thanks for translate.minho answer make me happy *die* lets wait and see ^^

seema hello,morning..until today i never read or watch clip minho call "noona" to hyesun on this trip :)

Asha :w00t: hello, i dont see you post from yesterday evening.i thinks you busy,right? :)

i'm happy looking at them....at the same time sad too sob sob sob

never knew that '100% entertainment' was showed in AEC (one of the channels in our cable TV - ASTRO). i should watch it live last night.

seema....have you watched it last night on AEC?

i hope it will be repeated later...got to check the TV guide once i get home.

minsun definitely shining and glowing...love them so much

Guest webby

do u mind if i ask which clip were you watching where he said this? i saw a shorter clip and it seems like minho said "it's not very good"... (but since the sentence before may have been cut, and he laughed half-way when he said it, he could have been teasing.

the clip that i saw was the cut shown on the Entertainment 100% program.

i have to agree that hyesun looks absolutely radiant during the trip. minho has been very reserved ever since i last saw his baeksang awards clip. with the exception of the haptic CF making, it seems like we don't get to see the real him and he's very cautious eversince his life is scrutinized by media.

Can you repost? I would love to see the pic, I think the bandwidth exceed its limit. Thank you all for the clips, fanart, pics etc. I am backtracking to watch the cute Show Luo do his magic on HS^_^ (most likely fail since MH's there) Hopefully there's some skinship moment for me to squeal over. :lol:

Guest szac

Hye Sun looks very good!!!! The Minsun couple did not disappoint us this time, I am really very scared all the way.... BTW, is'nt they together already??? I was trying to ask... :P So many evidence proof their same taste and same interest....Hmmm....

I really hope they are together.... I hope no more antis for Hye Sun as they are so compatible with each other... Juz let them grow slowly on this relationship.... :D:D

I hope one fine day both parties will admit their relationship.... :w00t: I will roar with support!!!!

(This is only my personal feelings...)

Guest Miki67

Have a nice day ! guys ^^

just wanna add some more MinSun's moments keke

001bb9d887540b8eb89210.jpg

thumbdo.jpg

thumbdo4.jpg

aaaaa...is she a doll?

thumbdo2.jpg

looking forward the pics of FM today kaka :P

Guest shaz

do u mind if i ask which clip were you watching where he said this? i saw a shorter clip and it seems like minho said "it's not very good"... (but since the sentence before may have been cut, and he laughed half-way when he said it, he could have been teasing.

Yes i'm confused too cos I thought I understood differently.

Actually the subtitle for that part literally read:

On kissing scenes with Lee Minho, Goo Hyesun: the feeling was not very good.

If it was the same clip we're talking about, you can actually see that Hyesun had said something before & she was laughing but it had been cut off. Minho muttered something teasingly in reply, and i think the translator went back to translate what Hyesun had said. Then you can hear the host ask, "Really? What can the reason be?" in a very incredulous tone (cos how it not feel nice kissing Minho?! :D)

Perhaps susAmerica or Mirca could translate what Minho said cos it doesn't seem like it was translated? it sounded a bit like how he had reacted when in Japan, Hyesun said thanks to his ideal girl comment. haha.

Anyway, Hyesun went on to explain that it was the most number of kissing scenes she had ever filmed in a drama and with so many crew around, it was embarrassing. [Pls note Minho's expression just as the camera was zooming in at Hyesun's explanation - he wasn't smiling...]

Me thinks she's being thoughtful for Minho's sake, to prevent rumours about them again. So she probably didnt mean it :)

i have to agree that hyesun looks absolutely radiant during the trip. minho has been very reserved ever since i last saw his baeksang awards clip. with the exception of the haptic CF making, it seems like we don't get to see the real him and he's very cautious eversince his life is scrutinized by media.

Before the talk show there was an short clip about minsun press conference right ? and there was a scene when minsun standing with their fan and holding something and right after that the MC asked LMH, since there are many kissing scene...........and then the translator said......and the MC said really ?

i'm happy looking at them....at the same time sad too sob sob sob

never knew that '100% entertainment' was showed in AEC (one of the channels in our cable TV - ASTRO). i should watch it live last night.

seema....have you watched it last night on AEC?

i hope it will be repeated later...got to check the TV guide once i get home.

minsun definitely shining and glowing...love them so much

Hi...Jelita. Me too never know that '100% entertainment' was shown in AEC. I seldom watch AEC. I just switch to 8TV if I want to watch some chinesse drama or movie. Well ..I think I'll have to check the TV guide too.

Natali keep searching. Me too trying to listen very carefully all their clips in Taiwan and never heard Minho calling Hye sun 'noona'.

Taiwanese and Korean Dao Ming Si battle: Lee Min Ho is friendlier than Jerry Yan?

Source : UDN

translated by fewfew @ http://asianfanatics.net

2lsa8go.jpg

Xiao Xian's straight-forwardness made the battle between Jerry Yan and Lee Min Ho reach its climax! At yesterday's press conference for the Korean version of <Meteor Garden>, host Xiao Xian stated, "I'm currently filming a drama with Jerry Yan. I feel that you (Lee Min Ho) are much friendlier than he is," which made staff members at the event felt a cold shiver. When Xiao Xian asked Lee Min Ho, who has teeth as white as Jerry's, to "give a smile", Lee Min Ho's face turned green. He smiled embarrassedly and laughed lightly.

Lead actor Lee Min Ho and lead actress Koo Hye Sun from the popular <Boys Over Flowers>, has finally come to visit Taiwan. More than a hundred fans waited overnight at the airport to greet them. When they both appeared, slight disruptions were caused at the airport. At the press conference, whenever they smiled or said simple Chinese phrases like, "I like Taiwan very much" or "I hope I can come to Taiwan more often", fans would scream non-stop.

Inevitably, regardless of Lee Min Ho's appearance, attractiveness, or the way he talks, he is compared to Jerry Yan. When Lee Min Ho, who is 10 years younger than Jerry Yan, was asked with sharp questions, he showed no tint of inexperience. He expressed that whether it is his skin color, hair, or his double-eyelids, he agreed that he does show resemblance to Jerry Yan. He feels honored to be said that he looks like Jerry Yan and hopes that he can meet him in the future.

But no star wants to be a "bootleg version". Host Xiao Xian ignited some flames twice. Not only were journalists in cold sweat, even fans expressed disapproval. The attendees constantly shouted, "They don't look alike," and "Lee Min Ho is better looking."

Lee Min Ho sincerely admitted that he didn't watch much of Taiwan's <Meteor Garden> as he was afraid of affecting his performance. Koo Hye Sun expressed that although the Korean version originated from the Manga, there were some big changes made to the storyline, including how the leading characters were high school students, or how she was a national swimming champion, etc. Lee Min Ho's conch hairstyle has become a huge hit in Korea. He smiled and said that he cannot understand why because he feels that the hairstyle looks very much like an "old Aunt". However, he won the lead role because he proactively went to get his hair permed.

During the filming of <Boys Over Flowers> love rumors were spread between Lee Min Ho and Koo Hye Sun. At yesterday's conference, they avoided in giving a detailed answer and emphasized that it is because the drama got very popular, thus, love rumors were spread. Lee Min Ho, who had to go against his mother in the drama to love Koo Hye Sun, stated that if he loves a girl that his family does not approve of, he would elope with her. On he other hand, Koo Hye Sun expressed that if her family cannot approve of her love relationship, she would choose to give up.

• Thanks 1