Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi...natali. Thanks for the pics. Can you make all the pics a bit bigger. There're some pics I've not seen before.

seema,i dont know how to make it bigger.so i think i give you the pictures link so you can check in there.

here the link

http://tvzonebbs6.media.daum.net/griffin/d...mp;searchValue=

enjoy it ^^

ps:u're welcome seema

e65a587a.jpg

cre as labelled

Guest wasfiyya

seema,robbo4..............Thanks guys To welcome me to the thread I will always Keep them coming cause I love GHS SOOOOOOOOOO much and my mam and my brothers and my frindes they love her too , We have in Lebanon thread TO all Asian lovers and We are talking about korean dramas Especially BOF He famous Now in Lebanon and we Translated BOF To Arabic .

Thanks natali There are a lot of pictures that have not seen before PLEASE keep doing

Oh God ,,,,,,!!Do you play with me ? really,minhoo and hyesun's they will go Taiwan Alone wow I hope Im not dreaming .. hehehehe

guys you Must post pics and vids for them im all excited .

Guest flower pot

Guys, another BTS of our lovely Hyesun with our equally lovely Minho from Mnet...

BOF BTS MNET EPISODE 8

They're so sweet together it's getting me more excited for the Taiwan trip... just look at the skinship and the smiles and the staring... OMOOOOO!!! *fangirl mode on*

Nuff said...

Caps!

87774536.png

47468519.png

52430234.png

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PART... (and the one above too where Minho was checking out Hyesun's lips...)

58720229.png

Hope someone would sub or translate it...

BONUS: Teaser for next BTS but look at Hyesun mugging for the camera and Minho watching her...

bonusn.png

Guest wasfiyya

..............OMOOOOO!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They're so sweet together i love this comble soooooooooooo much thank you flower pot pleeeeeeeeezz someone sub or translate it :(

Guest bratchick24

Hi Goo Hye Sun and to all GHS fans out there.

I love this girl so much ever since watching Boys Over Flowers. In the first few episodes, I didn't like GHS to play the role of Makino because she didn't attract my eyes easily but as I went along the story and watched the drama continuously, I started to love her. I just realized that she's pretty cute and is talented too. :)

I hope I can see more of her dramas or movies together with Lee Min Ho, again. :))

Guest webby

Guys, another BTS of our lovely Hyesun with our equally lovely Minho from Mnet...

i think it is the second hug in the clip that hyesun said it hurt, and minho asked if she was ok (first set of pictures).

there's a part where he's bending over to look at her nose coz hyesun said there might be blood coming out. but minho said there wasn't any. I think hyesun mentioned something like she saw some when she sneezed or so.

and there was a part where PD told minho to remember to look at jandi when he hugs her.

and there was mention of their difference in height causing some problem...

hmn..sorry.. i don't understand the rest, will have to wait for SusAmerica or dunlop09....

seema,i dont know how to make it bigger.so i think i give you the pictures link so you can check in there.

here the link

http://tvzonebbs6.media.daum.net/griffin/d...mp;searchValue=

cre as labelled

Thanks for the link. LOVE the pic of her with the red headband...looks like she's from the 60s...hippies^_^ and the pics of her and LSG super cute.

Thanks Q natali for the airport picture. Good job .Keep it up..we count on you.

Thanks flower pot for the bts link and webby for the rough translation.

Wow..Hye sun looks sexy in her tight leather pants. I really like her high heels shoes.

Guest sammi02

hye sun in aiport today..

she look beautiful :wub:

Thanks for the pic and keep them coming. She looks very sexy and gorgeous.

[ 1243814766812002_SSI_20090601085700.jpg

NATALI!! i went to DC too....i am happy that you already posted hyesun!! she indeed look very beautiful! look at those hot leather pants and those 6" stilletos....keep it comin! clapclapg.gif

more pics NATALI here you go!! ahhhh...found this at DAUM!

nosesmoke.gif

ssi20090601085109vu.jpg

ssi20090601085123v.jpg

HMMM their sunglasses looks the same....lol369245eitv396un9.gif

ssi20090601083928v.jpgssi20090601090139v.jpg

NATALI!! i went to DC too....i am happy that you already posted hyesun!! she indeed look very beautiful! look at those hot leather pants and those 6" stilletos....keep it comin! http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6748/clapclapg.gif

thanks asha,you must help me too :D post hye sun pictures if you get another pics in DC or DAUM.i found that pictures too,hehehehehe.good job asha.thanks.let wait for another pictures.today so excited :lol:

seema,sammi02 i try my best to post hyesun pictures in here.i need you guys to post it too if found another pictures.thanks :)

Guest selita03

omg our hye sun look simply stunning and pretty. This time round she dressed it more nicer than other events. wow our minsun couple look extremely great and it seems hye sun sunglasses looks abit similar to minho's one.

Guest betchay

Thanks natali & pink fairy for her airport pictures.

She looks so beautiful & sexy! :P:sweatingbullets:

Love her shoes :w00t:

Guest keczianthei

%7Boption%7D1243814766812002_SSI_20090601085700.jpg

hi natali.. thanks for the pics..

i was just wondering where you found this and that of minho's.. may i know the site? thanks much!! :D

Guest webby

i can't describe how happy i am to see hyesun decked out in that gorgeous on-the-go outfit. loving the pants, heels, jacket and all. Is that a bracelet she's wearing or a watch? I didn't notice she likes wrist accessories (though it's obvious minho loves them). Looks like she completely shed her geum jandi image and is looking chic and sophisticated. Minho looks a bit dressed down compared to her, but his smile makes up for it.. heee

edit: does hyesun's shirt show 2 people kissing??

Guest F4fan

OMG! Leather pants and heels! Her t-shirt looks like a manga -- maybe Makino and Domyoji -- maybe Jandi and Junpyo?

She is decked for the event already. I am sure the leather pants are not going to be comfortable on the plane ride but she looks very good. I like her short jacket too. She pulls off the short jacket really well.

It doesn't look like her manager, the one who got married, is going with her.