Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

susAmerica thanks for the long translation.i very proud of her.i think hye sun is inspiracy and motivation for everyone.

I do not play music so that I want to hear people’s praise. I have been playing music since very young age. Music represents for me the development of who I am becoming

this statement make me know her more.she like music very much.

agree with you write,hye sun is inspirational :)

^^susAMERICA 664789c6oez1lkq4.gif

This is the ideal time for me to do my best to learn and sharpen my craft as an actress. I must face the difficulties and challenges now. There may not be any opportunity later.”

admirable!,,Im hands up to hyesun by always taking a bold steps in doing what she wants and pursuing her dreams, this traits really defines her as a person,she does not do one thing for the sake of doing something but proving that she really can do it!, i think she always gives her all,,she does not expect something great in return but the happiness and contentment by doing so is enough for her,,i love that in her 368946ubr1l5b29n.gif

“I do not think it is that important to compare which actor is receiving more attention or not. I think of myself as a F4 fan and do my part as best as I can. ha ha.”

I so love this line..it pops all the bubbles in my head! she is really something! she does not boast,she does not envy,and she does not even realize how big of a star she is compared to her rookie co-stars..she really is a supportive friend and a sister to f4! if i were one of 'D f4 id be super flattered to have a fan like GHS!54719430.gif

and her choice of music is nicee! i love Jason Mraz's album and Maroon 5!!dancec.gif

2studiok.jpg

DC hyesun

Guest Kyhara

Thanks for the translation!

Jason Mraz, Maroon 5, Nell... Jack Johnson! Wow, we've got the same taste in music!

*runs to find some music by Lee Sora*

I'm even more impatient to listen to Hye Sun's album now :)

Guest ml_87

i dun know how to start! many things wanna say to Sun and u guys here!

i like the type of person like Sun. she has a strong personality and u never can mistake her for any other female celeb:)

Sunah, keep it up and never let anybody affect the way u live!

i love u just the way u are!!

ths all u guys here for posting piz and articles! a special thank to susamerica for yr translations!:D

Guest ambition

Thanks SusAmerica for the translation. Hi everyone!!!!!!!

She always seems to be moving into unexpected direction and goals.

That's what makes her interesting and one won't get bored reading

about her. She always presents fans with something new and refreshing.

It seems as though her company has a lot of faith in her since they

are giving her the green ligt to do all of these things that she's

passionate about. And isn't super cool that she was part of a band!!?

jhuu.jpg

dcsds.jpg

Guest kimcherokee

i love Maroon5 and Jason Mraz indeed, happy that sis Sun love too! and i'm strong recommend "Lucky - Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat", whenever i listen to this song, i wanna have a best friend like this, a love like this, it's a really beautiful and emotional song!

two photo albums of kuhyesun

part one :http://photo.163.com/photo/juliekuhyesun/#...mp;p=1&n=12(two pages)

part two: http://picasaweb.google.com/snowjuliehyesunku

updating

thanks for sharing all the pictures.

hi

im new here, from philippines and ive been a silent lurker in goo hye sun's thread since the beginning of BOF and i've been her fan since then.... i just wana ask if she will be going here together with F4 this august?....if it is so, i'l definitely go and see them..... hehehe.... and can you recommend me what other dramas she is casted so i can watch her.... also i saw in her with jo in sung in some pics, they look cute together like the way that she looks cute with oppa min ho and kim hyun joong.... please answer and keep updating guys and hope you welcome me in your thread

hello,welcome in hye sun thread..you can see her in pure 19 and strongest chilwoo.about she will going to philippines in august with F4,we just hoping she will go.because plan can change right?but i read in leeminho thread,he will visit asia country for BOF promo,just hoping hyesun and F3 will come together.thanks :)

Guest te_400

hi

im new here, from philippines and ive been a silent lurker in goo hye sun's thread since the beginning of BOF and i've been her fan since then.... i just wana ask if she will be going here together with F4 this august?....if it is so, i'l definitely go and see them..... hehehe.... and can you recommend me what other dramas she is casted so i can watch her.... also i saw in her with jo in sung in some pics, they look cute together like the way that she looks cute with oppa min ho and kim hyun joong.... please answer and keep updating guys and hope you welcome me in your thread

wow thanks for the translation susAmerica

hye sun's words really amazes me as a person

every phrase she used made me look up to her

there's something in her words that inspire you

whenever you read or hear it....

yeah it's really true eventhough i'm older than her

i think GHS is mature enough to know what really

her goals in life are, she's walking on a ceratin path

she choses... she knows what she wants and she's a

great inspiration for me....

and i'm very thankful that i didn't miss the chance to know

a very special and defined actress in korea named Goo Hye Sun

Guest dolphin501

hi all...

there are some min ho, hye sun, hyun joong, kim bum autographed photos for sale...

they signed on their latest promo photos...

if you are interested, pls drop me a msg... I will email you and show you the photos... thanks

Guest doremii*

susAmerica: you're awesome =] thank you for the translations

I sort of guessed she'd listen to that type of music. I lovee Jason Mraz & Nell<3

it's strange that she auditioned for YG :lol: her taste in music is completely different from what YG usually produces

Guest mytafan

thanks Susamerica for the translation...I luv you, guy :P After reading the translation, I realize Hyesun is just a normal girl like us ...no distance between her and her fans just like the way she dresses, sharing a lot of her inner thoughts and Sun got a great personality I fall in love with her more and more. :) She is the first actress whom I admire so much not only about the acting skills but also the way she is in life. BTW, I got the same music taste with her Maroon 5 and Jason Marz duet with Colbie " lucky" I really love that song ....

I will support Minsun until very the end.... :)

Guest grrly

thanks again susAmerica. Gosh, I may sound too cliche but I really really admire her for being different from other actors/actresses. People usually go with the flow or what's 'in'....She's really something, one of a kind type of gal. I just wish that those antis will take notice of these and open their eyes on how amazing she really is...

Not sure what this is about but I think it talks about her style and such....Translation is greatly appreciated :)

http://www.freezonenews.com/news/article.html?no=32976