to my 5 months bride (For my May bride)

post response: +38

original post: here

1. ah female lover and male loverㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please be happyheart.svgheart.svg

2. wow even my heart is flutteringheart.svg

3. I'm so jealousㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so pretty please be happy

5. he really looks so in loveㅠㅠㅠ I'm jealous

6. seriously be happyㅠㅠㅠ they seem to love each other so muchㅠㅠㅠ such a pretty couple

7. ah.... My heart flutters... Even on the video you could hear honey coming out from Ahn Jaehyun's voice

8. everyone please watch New journey to the west... It's the program that will convert you into an Ahn Jaehyun fan

9. wow just from their voices you could hear how happy they areㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠthey match each other too well

• Like 21

Could these two be any cuter?

On May 6, Ahn Jae Hyun posted a video from the day he proposed to his now-fiancee Ku Hye Sun on his Instagram. He includes a short caption that says, “Bouquet proposal.”

In the video, Ku Hye Sun smiles happily while posing near a large flower arrangement in the trunk of a car.

While music plays in the background, the couple can’t help but giggle when they seemingly glance at each other. When his Ahn Jae Hyun comments, “So pretty,” while moving closer. Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun asks, “Does it look alright? Are you taking a video?” The happy atmosphere surrounding the two lovebirds is evident even in such a short video.

He also included a closer look at the actual arrangement, writing “For the May bride.”

The happy couple was confirmed to be dating back in March, and revealed their engagement a month later. They will be holding a private wedding ceremony on May 21.

• Like 15

Article: Ahn Jae Hyun reveals video of proposing to Goo Hye Sun... "flower bouquet proposal"

Source: Sunday News via Nate

1. [+1,172, -25] ㅋㅋㅋ I bet Jae Hyun-ssi was dying holding it in until they went public because he wanted to show their relationship off so bad ㅋㅋㅋ You can just tell that he's crazy in love with her ㅋㅋ

2. [+932, -22] Just saw the video and their voices were both dripping with honey in it... so jealous ㅠㅠ

3. [+848, -48] Sulli-ya, learn from this

4. [+110, -3] Normally it's the woman in a relationship who uploads couple pictures and stuff but for this couple, it's the male ㅋㅋ what a lovebird!

5. [+94, -3] They're both so pretty in the video. Cute how she looked shy... and the way he called her pretty sounded so sweet ㅋㅋ

6. [+92, -2] Sulli-ya, this is what dating is supposed to be like. Not letting your comment section explode with 19+ rated pictures.

7. [+85, -2] Goo Hye Sun's hair was flying in the wind and she looked practically bare faced but still gorgeous with her smile ㅋㅋ I'm so jealous, everything about them seems so in love

8. [+69, -3] I usually never feel jealous about celebrity dating news but these two are just too sweet ㅋㅋㅋ They're both in their thirties but still feel so young and fresh

9. [+68, -3] All you could hear in the video was his voice but you could already feel the love dripping from his eyes

10. [+61, -2] One thing's for sure, their kids are going to have amazing skin... of course other perfect genes too ^^

• Like 16
  • Love 1

On 4 May 2016 at 6:38 PM, cheerkoo said:

Zephyr_Eunoia_Hanaemi,

Thanks for your posts. I love GHS's music too.

But, I was hoping that we would support her works by buying her works...Is there a way to just give a sample of her music like iTune does?

Sorry...she did make her music because she loves to make them but it is also her livelihood.

Thanks for being her fan.

0BCC5632-D3AB-4E2E-BA20-7079A376F7CF_zps

buy some of her song in Itunes but i have notice

In all of her song Marry me is high in prize hihihihihi maybe in demand :D:D:D

• Like 13

Thank you so much Sunnies for all your posts. 

Just came home and was so shocked and overjoyed.

Hyesun-ssi!! Jayhyun-ssi!!

Such a miracle that you have met and found each other.

Thank you for sharing one of your loveliest moments with your fans.

Love it . Love it!!!

God bless you both forever!!!

• Like 15

OMG!!   Isn't this sweet proposal video just like our GHS and AJH couple?  It's something I would expect from them and it exudes their pureness and goodness.  A simple setting in the back of the car, in a parking garage from the looks of it, I mean even the beautiful flowers look like daisies, baby's breath, and the kind of flowers you would see in nature.  And Hyesun's dressed very casually but looks so beautiful and radiant.  The fact that we can feel their love for each other even without fanfare and extravagance is so like them.  The two of them really have good hearts, and are so humble and down to earth, I'm just so happy and proud of them.  I'm also very thankful to AJH for sharing these little snippets of HS with us, as we haven't really seen her in public since they were discovered dating and then before that the drama awards appearance.  Really, he is such a good man - I want him for my son in law too !!!!  kekekeke.  Is that her engagement ring that she's wearing and is it a pearl?  I can't believe it's just two short weeks away.  Anxiously awaiting the big day.....so happy and crying at the same time.   :w00t:   A very young male co-worker of mine just proposed to his girlfriend of 5 years on her birthday a few days ago and he showed me a video of how it went down.  They are only just out of college, in my eyes still babies, but he said "she's the one".  He invited her family members down to the beach where they all held a big banner saying Will You Marry Me.  They were covering their faces.  He walked in with her at sunset and I could see her turning around to see who was being proposed to - it took her awhile to figure out that she was the one!!   They then lowered the banner, my co worker got down on one knee and proposed to her with the Bruno Mars song Marry You playing in the background.  And she said YES!!!    I couldn't help myself, I cried like a baby.  Just thinking of AhnGoo and their impending marriage is making me cry like a baby too.  So happy...... but a complete basket case!!!    kekekeke.   

Everyone..... thank you so much.....will be looking forward to sharing the countdown with you......  please stay well and keep smiling.........:heart:

• Like 18

"La lovable," "woman, Jae - Hyeon 'Goo, bikinis and even her cute 69574_49581_355.jpg

[Preview Week = yisumin News] ', Jae - Hyeon her "Goo Hye Sun is catching the eye-catching appearance, a cute bikini.

A recent online community has a post called 'Goo Jae - Hyeon heart, cute, dissolved in a bikini "came up and fixed the attention of netizens.

Photos uploaded with the post is captured in a bikini appearance, Goo appeared in broadcast history. Goo Hye Sun is building in the photo is wearing a bright smile cute yellow bikini. GHS is particularly proud of even singgeureopgo cute bikini appearance, attractive and did not let astonished admiration.

Born in 1984, GHS has been a while since his debut in seconds overwhelming beauty and love animation steadily youthful charm.

Meanwhile, Goo Hye Sun has stood at the center of the topic as a surprise marriage announcement of the Jae - Hyeon. Goo Jae - Hyeon and is reminiscent of younger couples.

http://www.sisaweek.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=69574

• Like 15

A tweet AJH posted two years ago of the song he used in his proposal to GHS *u*

And here I thought that he got the song from (possibly) watching DOTS. It's almost as if he'd planned to use this song whenever it was the time to propose to that special someone! ♥ 

• Like 15

THROWBACK.:phew:  The beautiful KU w/ her then "bride to be" friend goofing around before the wedding started.:D Woah!:w00t: I really like KU's hairstyle here! It suits her & made her even more prettier.:wub:

• Like 19

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers here n also to all visitors, haters/anti's n unwanted may God bless us all n peace be w/u all!

OMG!!! AJH nver ceased to amazed me he's so sweet n creative in his own way i'm totally/crazily hooked to this young lad, i'm so thankful to him bcoz d way he show n carry their relationship on public was beyond comparison, he really loved our angel very much, his proposal was so purely adorable n their happiness overload to d max!

Thanks to all shared thoughts n updates guys may God bless us all always!

• Like 18

happy mother's day !!!

wow... our princess found the right love for the right person.... he is not only handsome but very gentleman and very sweet.... no questions at all why our princess fall for him...

simple gestures for a guy ... a woman fall in love....:heart:

GHANG.... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU.... LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.... ALWAYS TAKE CARE...

• Like 15

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=137153&page=1

I was reading DC-GHS page, titled, the meaning behind wasabi flowers~ and I saw this post under it.

정말 모든게 예쁘고 사랑 스러운 커플이네요... 그리고 조금전 ㄷㅇ에 있는 기사에 댓글에서 어떤분이 한달전 아기가 아파서 세브란스 아동병원에 입원을 했었는데 보호자침상이 깨끗하게 바뀌어 있어서 물어봤더니 안구커플이 기부한거라고 했다네~ 정말 좋은일도 소리없이 함께 하는것도 닮은 이쁜부부인것같아 더 좋으네^^===They are truly such a beautiful and lovable couple in all ways.....I was reading comments under an article from ㄷㅇ and one person left this post. She took her sick baby to the Sevrance Hospital's pediatric ward and her baby was admitted. She saw that the guardian's bed was new and so clean. So, she asked the staff about it and found out that it was made possible through the donation of AhnGoo couple...This beautiful couple resembles each other so much..even in their doing good deeds without making  much noise. 

(WOW!!! The hospital calls them AhnGoo couple!! kekeke Sevrance Hospital is where AhnGoo couple donated their wedding ceremony expense and it is where our congratulatory donation will be sent in the name of AhnGoo couple.)

• Like 21