Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun will be flying over to a beautiful island for their wedding photo shoot!

According to media outlet dongA, the celebrity couple is heading to Jeju Island on May 9, and is scheduled to hold their wedding photo shoot on May 10. 

Evidently, Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun declined numerous photo shoot offers from various wedding companies, fashion magazines, etc, and decided to have their own, private, and rather small photo shoot. 

Previously, the couple also announced that they will be holding a small wedding with only direct family members. It sounds like Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are going to celebrate the big day in the most minimal way possible!

• Like 12

Actress Ku Hye Sun’s agency has responded to reports that she is currently shooting wedding photos with her fiancé Ahn Jae Hyun on Jeju Island.

On May 10, several news outlets reported that star couple Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun’s had jetted off to Jeju Island on May 9, with plans to shoot romantic wedding photos on May 10. It was reported that the couple has refused offers from fashion magazines and bridal companies to fund their photo shoot, and had instead decided to hold a simple shoot together in the popular holiday destination. It also was said that the pair would be holding a “small wedding” and inviting only family to share a meal together to celebrate, while making a donation to a paediatric hospital.

However, later on the morning of May 10, Ku Hye Sun’s agency YG Entertainment clarified that the actress had gone to Jeju Island for a regular photo shoot, and not her wedding photo shoot.

They state, “It’s simply a usual photo shoot, but it has a bridal concept.” The representative also explains, “In addition, the reports said they were holding a ‘small wedding,’ but in reality they are not holding a wedding ceremony. They are just inviting their parents to dinner with them, and then later donating their wedding expenses to Severance Hospital.”

It was revealed two months ago that “Blood” co-stars Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun have been dating for about a year, and the couple has since confirmed that they’ll be getting married on May 21.

:|:bop:

• Like 8

On the most recent episode of 'Journey to the West 2' aired on May 9, Ahn Jae Hyunbroached the topic of why he's rushing to get married with Goo Hye Sun

During a dinner gathering on the show, Kang Ho Dong asked Ahn Jae Hyun if there was any special reason behind the rushed marriage. Ahn Jae Hyun responded with,"No, I just really like the person so I just want to hurry and enjoy the newlywed life together."

Then, Ahn Jae Hyun was asked if the two have completed the registry of marriage. He answered, "We are planning to do so on May 21, which is Married Couples' Day."

Awww, how sweet! Ahn Jae Hyun is so in love with Goo Hye Sun. 

• Like 11

I feel bad writing this post because I know that many of you need to wait for the translated version of J2W2. I really enjoyed the 3rd episode very much...could not stop laughing from beginning to end. 

You will get a lot about AJH and GHS in this episode. 

This article that ZamZam found: http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=468&aid=0000146559&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20160510  gives a bit of the summary of what happend in the episode...but not all.

Kang HoDong was funny. He looked into all the rooms in AJH's apt to find a trace of GHS. kekeke (that was in the aritcle too.)

In the kitchen, we see a pot of cabbage bean paste soup and AJH never said who made it..but did not deny that it was made by GHS. Kang tasted it a bit and siad that it may not look grand but that the taste is deep and seems like a kind of food that a birde learned in a hurry to make it especially for the husband. (I am not sure if that is a compliment or not..kekeke) <I know that Koo likes very simple food....her parents eat what they grow--mostly vegetables....cabbage soy bean soup is a very light, low calorie yet nutritious food. GHS' one of her favorite food is in the soy bean paste family...esp I think it is Naruto?? That sounds like the Japanese cartoon character...kekek...Japanese fermented soy product.)

The way AJH cooks and prepared everything for his guests is just amazing and very considerate. The women staff were very appreiciative while the men felt that this episdoe cannot air becuase many women will demand their men also beocme more like AJH. (kekeke)

The article says that:  “구혜선이 내게 ‘없으면 굉장히 슬플 거 같다는 생각이 많이 들었다’고 말했다”면서 애정을 드러냈다. "AJH said that if GHS is not in my life, I would be extremely sad." What I thought I heard in the video is that GHS said that to AJH. (keke...I cannot remember clearly...I saw the whole episode with such great feeling that I did not hear carefully...When I have time, I have to see it again.)

When Dispatch caught them, AJH says that he was joking with GHS and that is why she looked upset. So,he leaned in to ask if she was upset and that is when Dispatch took their picture. 

They also played a game where the person who get the text back asap from their partner that they love them back, then that member becomes the new monk for the game. Of course, AJH got his I love you text back first. keke.Lee SooGeun also recieved I love you message fast. Eun Jiwon received I love you from a friend. Kang Hodong received his message from his wife after a long time. But her response was why can you love everyday. kekeke

AJH said that he and GHS never fought with rasied voce during their relationshiop. If they disagree, he and she talked together a lot about their difference. Kang HoDong said that the best way to keep peace in the relatioship is not ot talk at all. kekeke 

When AJH said that they are not having a ceremony but donating their expense to a hospital, Eun Ji Won said that he was so happy to hear that because he would like there to be no wedding ceremonies at all in this world....it is too much for just one day. He feels that Ahn is marrying well.

Ahn said that he moved into his apartemnt 2 years ago and that he bought it this year. When kang HoDong asked if his paretns bought it for him, AJH said that he bought with his earning after paying good tax...but being such a nice guy...Ajh could not finish that sentence...kekeke (I mentioned that Kang HD had trouble with tax evasion once that prevented him from working in entertainment area)

AHN was very respectful of KOO and did nto reveal a lot regarding her. Kang HD asked Ahn if there is a reason that he seems to be rushing into marriage. Ahn said there is not such reason. He likes the person so much that he did not want to wait too long. But they are registering their marriage on May 21, the Korean coupls's day. All the men in the show said that to this day, they never even know that there was a couple's day in Korea. kekekeke

Regarind the couple going going to Jeju Island...it is not for a wedding phhot shoot. The couple is going for a regular photoshoot with a bit of a concept of wedding...actually they have turned down so many offers to pay for their wedding phot shoot. Perhaps when the Jejudo photo shoot comea out ina  magazine, we may be able to hear about their love a little more in detail. ...as well as their plans from here on. I am sure, So, let us watch out for that magaizne artcile and picutures. 

Thanks so much for all your posts!!! All the best to an adorable couple. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=722049&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.daum.net%2Fnate%3Fw%3Dtot%26m%3D%26q%3D%25EC%2595%2588%25EC%259E%25AC%25ED%2598%2584%26nil_profile%3Djockeytop%26nzq%3D%25EA%25B5%25AC%25ED%2598%259C%25EC%2584%25A0%26topq%3D%26DA%3DNSJ

Another good article that talked more about the J2W2 3rd episode...that I forgot about.

안재현은 "누가 먼저랄 것도 없이 마음이 맞아 사귀게 됐다"  AJH revealed how he and GHS started to date: "It was not about who initiated. We just clicked and started to see each other." 

안재현은 연신 구혜선을 '구님(구혜선님)'이라고 칭하며 그녀의 이야기가 나올 때면 미소를 감추지 못했다. '사랑해'를 가장 먼저 받아야 하는 미션에서도 '신서유기2' 멤버들 중에 단연 가장 먼저 성공했다. AJH calls GHS as "Goo-nim" (I don't know how to explain..but it is very nice to be called that.) Whenever she came up in the conversation, Ahn could not hide his smile. For the mission to receive "I love you first, Ahn received it first. He sent a text, "yubo (Korean way of calling married partner), I love you." Goo-nim texted back, "I love you."

이수근은 안재현 결혼설의 비하인드 스토리를 공개하기도 했다. 이수근은 "어쩐지 재현이가 청두여행에서 계속해서 결혼에 대해 묻더라"며 "이유가 있던 것"이라고 말했다.은지원 또한 과거를 회상했다. 안재현이 은지원에게 "만나고 있는 사람이 있는데 그 사람과 결혼을 빨리 하고 싶다"고 말했던 것. Both Lee SooGeun and Eun Jiwon remember during their trip (before the marriage news broke) that Ahn asked both of them a lot of questions about marriage. I heard Ahn asking Lee how different is marriage before and after children are born. Ahn told Eun that he has someone whom he is seeing now and want to marry her soon. I also heard Eun telling Ahn that his marriage did not work out because he was married to someone 2 years older. Ahn told Eun that 2 years is not an older woman. (kekekeke)

AJH cooked and prepared pretty much everything for that gathering. He is really good husband material. kekeke And,,,OMH, AhnJu the cat is so cute!!!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

The world of showbiz is so cruel n unfair in some point if someone's dating people waiting when they will to break up, if they r getting married earlier people think d girl is pregnant etc. blah blah blah (sigh) d world of entertainment so scary...it is much way better a short courtship/long engagement/marriage then live happily everafter than   hving a long engagement for about 5/7 or 9 long years but end up breaking, i've seen a lot of cases like that...love n relationship is not about how short/long u know that person some people r so narrow minded really! I like it very much how AJH showed n expressed his love to GHS simple but w/ impact of assurance/security, n he's sincerely honest u can see n feel it.

Two beautiful people w/ great personalities to become one is so nice n wonderful! I want to borrow Jukhwa message from Pure 19"courage is d ability of being brave enough to face n take responsibility of d consequences of ur choice"that's what I can see in AJH  words n action so far, I hope people will  moved w/ his sincerity n honesty n in due time they will come to liked him as d right ideal lifetime partner of our angel! Dreams do come true fighting! 

Thanks  for all updates n translations, eleven more days to come for our couple's" simple meaningful private d-day!

• Like 10

Bride and groom-to-be Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun were spotted at Kimpo International Airport on May 9! 

As previously reported, the couple will be taking a flight to Jeju Island. However, despite earlier news claiming that the two were headed to the island for their wedding pictorial, Ahn Jae Hyun's label has stepped up to deny those claims, saying,"The two have gone to Jeju island for a pictorial with 'Marie Claire'. There are no separate wedding pictorials planned." 

Several fans seem to have captured the two at the airport, arm in arm like the most lovey-dovey, handsome-pretty couple of the year! Stay tuned for the couple's photoshoot with 'Marie Claire'! 

Yay! Marie Claire magazine waaaahhh!!:w00t::wub:

CiEZyYeVAAEoVNc.jpg

• Like 8

Ahn Jaehyun denied rumours of a shotgun marriage with Goo Hyesun on a recent episode of the Korean variety show, New Journey to the West 2. When asked if there were “any special reasons for the sudden marriage”, Jaehyun swiftly answered, “Because I like her too much, so I want to quickly get married and experience life as a newlywed with her.”

Jaehyun first made waves with his turn as Cheon Yoonjae, the female protagonist’s younger brother, in the smash hit You Who Came From the Stars. In March this year, the actor admitted to his relationship with his Blood co-star, Hyesun, with their wedding slated to take place on May 21.

Since then, Jaehyun has not been shy about showing his love for Hyesun online. Although it has only been barely two months since they went public , Jaehyun has already posted two pictures of their dates, including a video of his proposal to Hyesun with a car full of flowers.

Recently, Jaehyun and Hyesun were spotted together at Gimpo International Airport on the way to Jeju Island, with reports confirming that the couple went to Jeju for two days to shoot their wedding photos emerging today.

It was also reported that while many brands have scrambled to sponsor the wedding of the celebrity couple, the lovebirds have not accepted any sponsorships, as they want to focus on each other’s family and have a low-key wedding.

As of today, the couple has not revealed the time and place of their wedding, and will not be inviting any media representatives to cover it as well.  The couple will also be donating any money they receive from well-wishers during the wedding.

Photos: PBE Media

• Like 14

@khs7 Wah! You r gonna kill me too! AhnGoo is just sooooooooo.........I don't have any words to describe the feeling....more than romantic....more than lovey-dovey. :heart::wub::wub:

AhnGoo mates have died and get resurrected too many times...wondering if any of us will ever be the same after May 21 :D:D:D... No Rom-Com drama will ever be satisfactory again.....nothing compares to our real AhnGoo!!!

Thanks for being so resourceful.... I'm still trying to calm my heart...palpitations! 

Keep them coming!!! :blush:

• Like 13