Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@imelda66 @khs7:D lol! Yup! Pure 19 is one of the best & high rated drama of Koo. This is my 5th time watching it & never get tired. The story is just so good that nothing is ever left out. I'm planning to watch The Musical again, then Please Captain Keke... CD is one of my favorites, even wishing they act together again. :) 

• Like 10

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!   :heart:   It's funny, I too have been re-watching Pure 19 after Robbo 4 had posted the link.  Yes, it's still my all time favorite drama and I thought GHS chemistry with SJS was magical!  To this day their scenes together still make me feel giddy.  :P  Like many of you, it is my wish that she act in another family drama.  Those usually boast great ensemble casts with a lot of veteran actors and have interesting story lines and of course has at least one really great romance in the mix.   Being me, I also like the ones that center around Food!!  :D   Enjoy the ones where they show the families at mealtime.   I've been watching Lee Yoon Ji ( alumni of Pure 19 and one of Robbo's favorites) dramas like the Wang Family and the Dandelion Family.    I've also been following the dramas that feature GHS friend Lee Jun Hyuk who had a cameo in her movie the Peach Tree.  He's a great actor, handsome yes, and has acted in several very good family dramas as well.   I often wonder how they met - never seen them act together...   When you think about it, GHS really has a lot of talented actor friends that I would love to see her work with again.   I'm just so thirsty for more of her works, in whatever capacity it is - I miss her so.   And oh yeah... I've said this a 100 times but I wouldn't mind seeing her act in a project with Lee Sang Woo - I think they'd have good chemistry.  He's acted with her good friend Nam Sang Mi twice already in Life is Beautiful and Goddess of Marriage.  

Anyway Sunnies, thank you so much for your posts.  Be safe and healthy and hope you enjoy Valentine's Day, if not with a sweetheart, then with anyone you love, be it your parents, siblings, friends, or even pets - haha.  Have a great week!!

• Like 12

Happy Valentines to my dearest KHS love you so much and of course to all Sunnies. Be safe and stay healthy.

Please comeback as soon as possible, we your fans are missing you so badly. Were all doing the marathoring of your drama while waiting for your coming project

I'm watching Nonstop5 episode 125 thou it's not transalated in english i enjoyed watching it and KHS is so funny she can really make you laugh very versatile actor.

• Like 14

happy valentines day to all the fans and goo hye sun we love you so much  please be safe and healthy and happy and celebrated the happy valentines with your love ones  come back for the new drama soon we like to watch your acting

• Like 14

I remember Koo once saying that she would like to be part of a really positive and feel-good family drama. 

I hope her wish comes true.

She does not have to be the main character....it might even be better that way....as long as we can see her act with good fellow actors!!

Hopefully soon.

Good Luck Koo!!

• Like 12

Sunnies , how are you all coping? Gosh I miss her so much that I find myself hunting for old pics of hers that I haven't seen before or forgotten! Here's some lovely ones!

These were some of many posted by ghsfighting in 2009.

en200603201025001001_0.jpg

CTO

KooHyeSun00028.jpg

00546949_2.jpg

credit as tagged

She's beautiful. Wish I found her then!

Please come back soon in a good drama, GHS-ssi! For me any genre, as long as I get to see her.  Since I have seen clips of her in action, I wouldn't mind a well-written drama with some action scenes like Signal !

Take care Sunnies. Have a lovely night/ day!  Thanks for all your posts!  :grin:

Hi guys, thanks for all d updates n shared thoughts of yours greatly appreciated! Been a while already when our angel new Chinese drama done but i'm wondering y until now no news yet about d time to release it...

I'm happy n delighted that most of us done or still doing a drama marathon of our angel,her "virus" is not a joke right guys? We are all contaminated big-time lol...I've finished watching  "Pure 19" as well a couple of days ago, now I begin "Blood" again...there was a part that I liked d most of d drama Pure 19, when d ex gf of Yoonho met Gukhwa to return d money he gve thru their friend...when Gukhwa said, 'courage is d ability of being brave to face n take responsibility of d consequences of ur choice',when she said that she's very confident n adorable in some point...based of my observations most ot our angel dramas/projects resembles her in real life.

Aside of our angel, I admired another woman also whom they hve similarities to each other, fighting about "freedom" , she's d president of Myanmar....She set aside her family choose her country to fight about democracy, human rights n most of all freedom,just saying...Angel rest well, eat well n live well hope to see u soon fighting! 

• Like 9

Thanks Sunnies for these lovely art/photos of uri Princess. She is so beautiful! Personally, I most love her look in/during Angel Eyes---she was so doll-like while exuding angelic- and subtle feminine- charms!

2015993b9794-dd0a-47d0-9497-e2719667080a

I'm currently re-watching Take Care of Us, Captain and Absolute Darling while awaiting The Legendary Tycoon. I miss her so much. Anyway, have a lovely rest of the week, chingudeul.

• Like 12

#小艺福利# 福利又来咯[甩甩手]即日起至2月19日晚18:00点,关注@寻艺网官微,转发此条微博并@ 3位好友,我们将从中抽取1位粉丝送出华策影视集团2016年电视剧台历一份~台历里包括《微微一笑很倾城》、《翻译官》、《传奇大亨》、《解密》等哦[doge]
( # # Small arts welfare benefits slightly again [Legs hand]now until February 19 evening 18:00 Follow@ net official micro hunt Arts , forwarding this entry microblogging and @ 3 friends, we will extract a fan sent Huace policy Television Group 2016 calendar - a calendar in the drama include "smiled very Allure", "translator", "legend tycoon", "decrypt" Oh etc )  12734137_191510244545247_896188640992293
  • Like 13