Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

OMG such a beautiful sweet voice, and the music so lively and happy. Thank you my princess. You make us very happy when we misses you so so much.

@cheerkoo when you're free, pls translate the lyrics in english for us all, thanks so much. :)

Ku Hye Sun & The Blind – 썼다 지웠다 Hangul

정말 노래하나 만들 것 같아
좋은데 얘기 못해
누가 봐도 아는데 눈치 못채
너랑 나 우리 사이
니가 보면 사라져 숫자 1이
어떻게 할까 하트만 보내도 돼
오늘도 난 썼다 지웠다
고민하고 보내
그러니까 썼다 지웠다
좋아한다고해
우리 썼다 지웠다
그만하고 만나서 얘기해
정말 소설하나 쓰는 것 같아
어려워 표현 안돼
누가 보면 피식 웃을 것 같아
너랑 나 우리 얘기
니가 자꾸 좋아져
이런 얘기 어떻게 할까
하트만 보내도 돼
우리 둘이 썼다 지웠다
고민하고 보내
이제 우리 썼다 지웠다
좋아한다고해
그래 썼다 지웠다
그만하고 만나서 얘기해
보낼까 지울까 고민하면 뭐해
너라서 더 좋아져
우리 사랑할까
이렇게 보내면 돼
우리 둘이 썼다 지웠다
고민하고 보내
이제 우리 썼다 지웠다
좋아한다고해
그래 썼다 지웠다
그만하고 만나서
우리 둘이 썼다 지웠다
고민하고 보내
이제 우리 썼다 지웠다
좋아한다고해
그래 썼다 지웠다
그만하고 만나서 얘기해

Ku Hye Sun & The Blind – 썼다 지웠다 Romanization

jeongmal noraehana mandeul geot gata
joheunde yaegi moshae
nuga bwado aneunde nunchi moschae
neorang na uri sai
niga bomyeon sarajyeo susja 1i
eotteohge halkka hateuman bonaedo dwae
oneuldo nan sseossda jiwossda
gominhago bonae
geureonikka sseossda jiwossda
johahandagohae
uri sseossda jiwossda
geumanhago mannaseo yaegihae
jeongmal soseolhana sseuneun geot gata
eoryeowo pyohyeon andwae
nuga bomyeon pisik useul geot gata
neorang na uri yaegi
niga jakku johajyeo
ireon yaegi eotteohge halkka
hateuman bonaedo dwae
uri duri sseossda jiwossda
gominhago bonae
ije uri sseossda jiwossda
johahandagohae
geurae sseossda jiwossda
bonaelkka jiulkka gominhamyeon mwohae
neoraseo deo johajyeo
uri saranghalkka
ireohge bonaemyeon dwae
gominhago bonae
johahandagohae
geurae sseossda jiwossda
geumanhago mannaseo
gominhago bonae
johahandagohae
geurae sseossda jiwossda

Source: http://klyrics.net/ku-hye-sun-the-blind-%EC%8D%BC%EB%8B%A4-%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%A0%EB%8B%A4-lyrics-hangul-romanization/

• Like 10

[today K-STAR entertainment news] 하정우, 이승기·싸이(PSY), 서인국, 구혜선

@ 1:03 ▶ 구혜선, 시각장애인 그룹 더블라인드와 협업

배우 구혜선 씨는 시각장애인 그룹 더블라인드와 함깨 컬래버레이션 음원을 공개했습니다. 

재능기부 형식으로 참여해 함께 노래한 '썼다 지웠다'는 시각 장애인 남성이 사랑을 고백하기 위해 고민하는 내용이 담겼습니다.

https://youtu.be/anXNqZkHbR4?list=PLVwwxTsiD3WUBfk2bwB1YcKte_cHg4p2l

• Like 10

@ahngoo and @lovekoo

If you are soompi members, please erase your posts in dc.

You guys are totally disrespeccting the rules and forms of dc Korean fans for Koo and Koo as well.

Please!!!

I feel so bad and ashamed that I cannot post at DC anymore.

You must go and check out what the dc members are writing to you. They are telling you to GO AWAY!!

I beg of you to go and erase your posts. Otherwise you both are anti-Koo fans for sure as far as I am concerned.

• Like 9

"Write and Erase" by GHS and THE BLIND: released on March 2nd, 2016

정말 노래하나 만들 것 같아      Seems like we are making a song.
좋은데 얘기 못해                    We like each other but we cannot say it.
누가 봐도 아는데 눈치 못채      Anyone can see but us.
너랑 나 우리 사이                   you and me.
니가 보면 사라져 숫자 1이       If you see it, it disappears--the number 101
어떻게 할까 하트만 보내도 돼   what should I do. It is ok just to send a heart.
오늘도 난 썼다 지웠다              Again today, I write and then I erase...
고민하고 보내                         I spend the day worrying.
그러니까 썼다 지웠다              That is why I write and then I erase...
좋아한다고해                         Say you like me.
우리 썼다 지웠다                    Both of us write and then erase...
그만하고 만나서 얘기해           Let us stop and meet to talk.
정말 소설하나 쓰는 것 같아      Seems like we are writing a novel.
어려워 표현 안돼                    It is so hard. I cannot express it. 
누가 보면 피식 웃을 것 같아     If someone sees us, they will smile a knowing smile.
너랑 나 우리 얘기                   The story of you and me.
니가 자꾸 좋아져                    I like you more and more.
이런 얘기 어떻게 할까             How do I say something like that.
하트만 보내도 돼                    It is ok just to send a heart.
우리 둘이 썼다 지웠다             The two of us..write and then erase...
고민하고 보내                         We spend the time worrying....
이제 우리 썼다 지웠다              We just write and then erase...
좋아한다고해                           Say you like me.
그래 썼다 지웠다                      Then, let's stope the writing and erasing
그만하고 만나서 얘기해             and meet each other and talk.
보낼까 지울까 고민하면 뭐해      What is the use of worrying about whether to send or erase.
너라서 더 좋아져                      I like you more because it is you.
우리 사랑할까                          Shall we love?
이렇게 보내면 돼                      Can I send it like that?
우리 둘이 썼다 지웠다               The two of us write and then erase.
고민하고 보내                           Spend the day worrying.
이제 우리 썼다 지웠다               Let us now stop the writing and erasing
좋아한다고해                           Say you like me.
그래 썼다 지웠다                      So that  we can stop the writing and erasing 
그만하고 만나서                       and meet
우리 둘이 썼다 지웠다              The two of us write and then erase.
고민하고 보내                         spend the day worrying..
이제 우리 썼다 지웠다              The writing and erasing...now...
좋아한다고해                          Just say you like me.
그래 썼다 지웠다                     Yea, let's stop the writing and erasing
그만하고 만나서 얘기해            Let us meet and talk.

Thanks sukreen for the Korean lyrics to the song. I read in an article that Koo collaborated with a group called The Blind to make and record the song. She  donated her talent for this song. It was not clear to whom the donation was made. The Blind is composed of 3 men who all have blindness. They sing, play insturments and compose. They made names for themselves as individuals through various talent and singing variety shows in Korea. How they got together or started the project are not explained in the article. 

Thanks again Sunnies. 

• Like 11

Let me explain a little more about the song as it was explained in the article.

The song is about the love between a girl and a boy who are both blind.

They write in braille (that is why there is a lyric which says, "number 101") to each other but they are too timid.

The lyrics also says that "anybody can see" what is happening between these two people except for them...because they cannot see for themselves.

There is a lot of what seems like a typing sound in the background as part of the song's charm. That typing sound is from the braille machine. 

A very sweet and lovely song.

All the best to Koo and THE BLIND for their work toegether. 

Fighting!!!!

• Like 12

Once again angel Koo has proven herself as a multi talented all around beauty of Korea Entertainment Industry by showcasing us her talent as a singer, collaborating with other artist was really awesome! How I wish she open up herself more n mingled to  other people more than usual so that we could see her often...hoping also that her agency organize a fan meeting for her so that she can  leave beyond her comfort zone now that she's not active in any SNS anymore the feeling of emptiness struck me maybe not only me but most of us...anyway thanks everyone for all d updates about our angel n d shared thoughts of yours/us makes this thread happy n alive even though our angel is missing in action hoping that she's always happy n healthy...Sunnies fighting!  

• Like 12

[News]03.03.2016

Goo Hye Sun and visually impaired artist The Blind work together in a collaboration

goo-hye-sun_1456966318_af_org.jpg

Goo Hye Sun and visually impaired group The Blind worked in collaboration for a song.

On March 2, YG Entertainment released the song "Written and Erased", which is a collaboration song of Goo Hye Sun and The Blind.

The song is about a blind man writing a letter to a girl in an attempt to confess his love. He repeatedly wrote and erased his message multiple times as he tries to write a perfect letter. The sound of a braille typewriter is featured in the background of the song, which added an extra, unique rhythm.

Take a listen to the song below

https://youtu.be/PTSmKdlQmw0

goo-hye-sun_1456966490_koo.jpg

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/goo-hye-sun-and-visually-impaired-artist-the-blind-work-together-in-a-collaboration

• Like 8

The only sadness I feel in reading and hearing of her latest venture is that these talented men won't get to see Goo Hye Sun's beautiful face. Her sweet voice and personal warmth are readily apparent for all though. Once again, GHS, you are a treat to all who come to know of you and your wondrous talents and being. Actions speak louder than words and our princess always seems to be on hand doing here best to give help when and where she can. As enamored as we all are with her talents and charms, the inner GHS trumps all that she is. Those who know her personally must be filled with butterflies and fast beating hearts each and every time she shows up on their doorsteps. AJA, Goo Hye Sun! Keep being you. The wonderful Miss Goo!!! :wub:

• Like 8

Hello Sunnies!

GHS always surprise us, she did it again! What she does amazes me, it's always for a cause. Just love her to death! :) 

I like the song, sounds fun! I purchased her song in iTunes & played it in my car on our way to my son's play date. To my surprise my son was yelling at the back "again mommy again!" Kekeke he loves it too. I'll find a way to translate it to him next time I play it. Thanks @cheerkoo  

• Like 5

@khs7

thank you for all the updates our princess... "GHANG"  i miss ... and again thank you and we appreciate for your effort .. Ghang... more posts and news about our princess.. love you and miss you so much hope we can chat..:wub:

• Like 6

hi Sunnies!

Sorry to get back late @sukreen. I believe the blogger basically posted a news article that came out about the release of song. 

I read the article again...I made a mistake. The article says that the song is about a man who is blind trying to confess his feelings to a woman who is not disabled. 

It is such a pretty song and I find Koo's voice and the band singer's voice go SOOOO well together. It also feels like Koo's siging has improved even more.

Thanks for posting that the song is availalbe at iTune...just got it.

I think Koo just gave her voice for the song. The song was made and arranged by the members of THE BLIND. I am assuming that they asked Koo to sing with them?? Koo had been very active for many years in promoting people with various challenges. 

I also happen to see a new variety program by KBS, "Desirable Men" or "Ideal Men". I was so happy when the program played Koo's music "Summer Day" at around @18:40(??). I think someone in DC once mentioned that a PD of KBS seems to play Koo's music once in a while in his programs. Her music was also played in KBS's Superman Returns as we all know. Anyway...it was a very pleasnant surprise. 

Despite all the negative publicity she received the past few years, Koo just marches on. But she is also just a person. I think the Chinese fans' making her music most searched in their music site gave her a lot of encouragement. I am still so thankful and in awe of her fans in China. I bow and bow to them. 

All the best to Koo!!

Fightring Sunnies!!

• Like 12