Quantcast
Jump to content
Guest betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Recommended Posts

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20061029132711782

Hello Sunnies!!

While we walk down the memory lane...I happen on this picture of GHS in 2006. Article came out in Oct 29, 2006. She attended the wedding of actor Ryu Jin to his wife Lee HyeSun. Actor Ryu Jin worked with her in drama, Suh Dong Yo which is the drama where she also befriended Lee BoYoung whose wedding she attended many years later. (sorry, her pix did not come out here. You can click on the article above to see her pic. Such DongYo must have been very special for her.??)

 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missing Ku hye sun unnie so much...chincha.. pali pali come back with some melodrama...i hope you are enjoying your free time...  

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my baby girl ~~ <3 miss you soooo much - waiting~ waiting~ for your next drama 

large.jpg

large.jpg

 

still can't get over  BLOOD - Last scene :')

large.jpg

 

 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/02/2016 at 9:43 AM, cheerkoo said:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20061029132711782

Hello Sunnies!!

While we walk down the memory lane...I happen on this picture of GHS in 2006. Article came out in Oct 29, 2006. She attended the wedding of actor Ryu Jin to his wife Lee HyeSun. Actor Ryu Jin worked with her in drama, Suh Dong Yo which is the drama where she also befriended Lee BoYoung whose wedding she attended many years later. (sorry, her pix did not come out here. You can click on the article above to see her pic. Such DongYo must have been very special for her.??)

 

Thanks @cheerkoo for sharing

20061029132710.877.0.jpg

So fresh, innocent and adorable lovely Koo:wub:

I guess our princess is buzy preparing for the Lunar/Chinese New Year which is just round the corner

While waiting for her to come back let's not forget to Vote too. :)

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&country=KR&gender=fe&occupation=ac&tag=
 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sunnies. Thanks a lot for these terrific Koo goodies! I was watching the soju interview when a wishful thought came to me. Please don't get me wrong, I respect our Princess Koo's beautiful, classic style (in fact, I'm elated to learn that we prefer the same colour and style of trench coats!), but I wish she would dress sexy (a little will do) again even just for once whether IRL/W or in dramas. I'm sure, @robbo will agree. Anyway, have a lovely week. Excited much for TLT.

 

 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2016 at 7:06 AM, macaronsandsakuratea said:

 

Spoiler

:toofunny:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2016 at 7:06 AM, macaronsandsakuratea said:

Hi Sunnies. Thanks a lot for these terrific Koo goodies! I was watching the soju interview when a wishful thought came to me. Please don't get me wrong, I respect our Princess Koo's beautiful, classic style (in fact, I'm elated to learn that we prefer the same colour and style of trench coats!), but I wish she would dress sexy (a little will do) again even just for once whether IRL/W or in dramas. I'm sure, @robbo will agree. Anyway, have a lovely week. Excited much for TLT.

Waaaaaaaaaaahhh! *pinkcheer* Nado nadooo!! *okay*:luvluv::lovealot: #naturallysexy :beauty:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2015 at 7:40 AM, sukreen said:

Thanks @khs7, our princess is so beautiful as always :wub:

OMG was that bts a marriage proposal ;) Yay.. the Chinese hair stylist attending to Koo's hair, she is in good care. :) And did anyone curious with the "British" flag blanket, looks so nice? 

Also I've a confession to make, i'm addicted lol. Both songs are so awesome. I've been rewinding days & nights ever since it's been released. http://www.ezlooper.com/  <This helps me lots, it works automatically :D

Embedded image permalink
 

Correct me if I am wrong but the moment I hear this 2 songs i downloaded it right away and played as often as I can even at work I played it. Wow as wow it was really her who sang these 2 songs. Thanks so much Goo for giving us so much inspiration by watching all of your dramas and songs. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, imelda66 said:

Correct me if I am wrong but the moment I hear this 2 songs i downloaded it right away and played as often as I can even at work I played it. Wow as wow it was really her who sang these 2 songs. Thanks so much Goo for giving us so much inspiration by watching all of your dramas and songs. 

Oppps same with me. The moment I hear the song I was so happy that our princess khu is very much active doing her singer career. After filming the TLT no more news and updates from our Ku Hye Sun. I was so worried, why our hye sun is in low profile now a days. Is she already in korea or still in china. Please give us updates.....

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2016 at 9:39 PM, chaellyn said:

OMG! Another photos of our angel never seen before showing her belly button gives me a goosebumps, she had a perfect body figure to die for plus a pretty face, good personality n well being counted as a "genius"what can u ask for more someone like her,a total package indeed....Lucky "man" where are u? Lol...big thanks to all our sister's sharing/posting our angels throwback photos, its like a vitamin to take to get some energy while waiting lol....sunnies fighting! 

That is one i am so anxious to know WHY OUR KU HYE SUN is still single no news about her personal life. She is so quite silent when regards about her love life. I loved her so much She is the only one korean actress I adore so much. I want to know and see that she is in a relationship. Seeing her happy that is one more can make Our idol be more adoreable.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tidbits...(sorry..no English translations)---still walking the memory lane...keke.

Hope Koo is well and hope we can see her soon. 

I am not sure if you can take a look...but Rita's power walk..love her outfit and her confident and condescending attitude..ke

http://cafe.daum.net/TV-magazine/URkE/1816?q=%B1%B8%C7%FD%BC%B1&re=1

Thanks to snowsummer's clips of Rita...I really enjoyed Rita's character portrayal by GHS in BLOOD. Really love her comedic and dramatic acting as Rita. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=135196&page=40 (when Rita unhesitatingly and shamelessly uses her power to make a wedding dream possible.)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=135197&page=40  (one of my favorite scenes..GimBahp Heaven date where Rita shows that she is the one with the upper hand in a relationship. ke She is demanding and does not take no for an answer. JiSang does not even know that he already has been had..keke)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=135200&page=40  (when Rita protects JiSang's true identity)

GHS made Rita so memorable...

Sunnies, Fighting and Fighting!!!

 

 

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, cheerkoo said:
Spoiler

Tidbits...(sorry..no English translations)---still walking the memory lane...keke.

Hope Koo is well and hope we can see her soon. 

I am not sure if you can take a look...but Rita's power walk..love her outfit and her confident and condescending attitude..ke

http://cafe.daum.net/TV-magazine/URkE/1816?q=%B1%B8%C7%FD%BC%B1&re=1

Thanks to snowsummer's clips of Rita...I really enjoyed Rita's character portrayal by GHS in BLOOD. Really love her comedic and dramatic acting as Rita. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=135196&page=40 (when Rita unhesitatingly and shamelessly uses her power to make a wedding dream possible.)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=135197&page=40  (one of my favorite scenes..GimBahp Heaven date where Rita shows that she is the one with the upper hand in a relationship. ke She is demanding and does not take no for an answer. JiSang does not even know that he already has been had..keke)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=135200&page=40  (when Rita protects JiSang's true identity)

GHS made Rita so memorable...

Sunnies, Fighting and Fighting!!!

 

Yay! Yes yes dear cheerkoo..I really like Koo's portrayal as Yoo Ri Ta, she really did nail it! *okay* She's a very flexible actress matching w/ that unique natural cuteness too. :mushy: Now I missed Rita more.. huhu:tears::bigcry:

giphy.gif

And super yesss! I also noticed Koo's power walk in this scene! :bigeyes:  I know deep inside that she can do walk pretty well..it's just that she's extremely shy that's why we can't see her doing that "confident walk" much often,,ughh!:sweatingbullets::silly:

Aahh.. I love Koo's all facial expressions! :loveya:  I love Yoo Ri Ta's antics! :love:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Too many adorable and epic gestures of Koo in Blood! :heartful: I really like her as Yoo Ri Ta..as in! :lovealot:

 

 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that Goo Hye Sun won neither an award, nor a viewing audience for her portrayal of Yoo Rita, in Blood, still has me shaking my head... :(

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest S_sun

Yes @robbo4 it is a bummer that GHS' portrayal of Yoo Rita was not more appreciated. After watching k dramas  for 7 years I am still not an expert  but I found YRT refreshing and entertaining and unique. Much more memorable than a lot of female  characters  out there. GHS is so versatile  and acted them so well  that characters  like GukHwa, Jandi , SooWon and Yoo Rita stays in our minds and hearts.

Thanks Sunnies for the clips and all ,going down memory lane. Missing our girl so much .Hope she is relaxing and enjoying the festive season with family and loved ones. 

I am a firm believer that whether single or not , GHS will find her way to happiness . :)

Wishing  GHS-ssi and all Sunnies and families who are celebrating  Good Luck, Good Health and Happiness  for the New Year! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To our princess Ku and all Sunnies who celebrate ~
Happy Lunar New Year / 새해 복 많이 받으세요 / Happy Chinese New Year / Gong Xi Fa Cai / 恭禧發財
~Good health, good luck, much luv & happiness throughout the year~

To those who dont, it's a long weekend for all of us in some countries, so enjoy your holidays and be happy with your family.
12647185_507952406053687_915491343907785
12670585_507946416054286_375144846818820
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

goo hye sun is always the best actress of Korean and happy lunar new year and best wishes through the year 2016

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cheerkoo u make me miss Yoo Ri Ta again. For me, Rita's carachtere is more alive n unique from HS. She even ask the audience to get patience for her new transform acting style but still she only get hurt critism from netizen T___T but still HS never give up to do her best until the very end of Yoo Rita. I like Yoo Rita's sassy act but cute, her arrogant but adorable .....i can't hate this adorable arogant surgeon, kkkkk. Yoo rita is a childish but she's not a type of spoiled brat, she only have a cocky attitude but she know how to respect people who need to be respect .

HS acting ability has grown up n has a different style,.even some of her carachtere not make me satisfied bcoz she can do it better. From Yang Gukhwa to Geum Jan Di , HS really jump her acting style n improve so much n make a deep impression for me n left a memorable carachtere of her 

Then her mellow acting Yoon Soo Wan make me realize more, GHS is one of the best actresse of SK n she really build a strong carachtere in Angel Eyes n make viewers felt again about first love.

Yoo Rita has a mixed carachtere. She's a unique chaebol carachtere that rare we seen in kdrama, but we can see that type chaebol girl in american series. Yoo rita once again proved that GHS can also act an arrogant carachtere but still have a cuteness there even she get bashed n critic but nobody can resist how Yoo Rita carachtere left a deep impression too. 

I'm waiting for her comeback drama with more challenging role. Female fatale, smart, gorgeous, and she knew how to kick somebody richard simmons, kkkkk.

Some of my imagination become real n hope ....really hoping HS will comeback in the right time with good script, good carachtere n once again proved her as an awesome actresse. Fighting Koo!!!

Take your time, take a vacation, be happy n may you get your freedom time w/ your family n friends n comeback to your fans soon. Miss youuuu 구혜선

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tidbit from DC~ THANKS so much DC!!!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=136842&page=1

One resourceful DC member found a tweeter by a Japanese former pro-baseball player who posted in his tweeter that GHS in Angel Eyes is so lovely. 

Angel Eyes must be airing in Japan? May it be loved and loved and valued!!!!

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...