Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks for all d hard work  n updates about our angel...d photographer captured perfectly d heavenly beauty of our angel especially in her wedding dress she looked like a living fairy  but  i'm so distracted on her chest (sorry for saying this guys) bcoz it looks so big, nonetheless it's all perfect!All done already so angel Koo can go home n rest, waiting for d right date of airing  "The Legendary Tycoon"...so guys fighting! 

• Like 14

Thanks for all the updates and your posts. Thanks for the making video of TLT and capturing some of the stills from it also. I really appreciate that the making film focused on the professionals behind the camera of making TLT---that is classy!!!

Now I pray for TLT to be loved and admred and lauded by critics and viewers everywhere. 

Fighting!!!

• Like 17

Congratulations to our princess for finishing up the filming of her drama! Let us hope that it will be a huge success and a confidence booster that will enable GHS to continue to tackle new challenges, as we have become accustomed to seeing her do.  After some time to rest, taking some time to reacquaint herself with the furry critters in her household, her two legged friends, and relatives, I hope that we'll be seeing her smiling face lighting up the screen of her home country in some way soon. As for the "distraction" her endowments may cause in her mesmerizing bridle gown shoot: The girl just has it. She tends to hide herself, but it really is all her...:blink:

Edited by robbo4
repeated word
  • Like 16

Hi all! @khs7 sis thank you for all the updates on TLT. Don't get tired, please keep coming. :) You're awesome! I wonder when is the Dday? I'm excited!

Don't forget to visit TLT thread under global drama-China. The more the merrier. :) 

Praying & hoping for the best for Koo & TLT. Fighting! :) 

• Like 10

HS finally done filming TLT, hope she can rest well and recharge her energy to do another activity again. even as we know as her fans, every she wrap up her project she always Missing In Action  , but hope it won't take too long. Hoping the best for The Legendary Tycoon drama, may she well known more overseas esp. in China bcoz of her expanding market project. and hope her carachtere will be loved there.

in 2015, she more focus in her acting and music fields, may she gain more success in 2016 and  hope she will tie a knot soon (* my biggest hope) ^^.

me , as her fans for her activity in 2016 :

1. held another mini concert for promoting more her single ,

2. Casted for movie screen for romance movie,

3. art exhibiton,

4. writing another novel ( i love how she express her writing and put her art skill into it)

5. comeback on small screen for kdrama. Saeguk pleaseeee!!!!!! (* i miss her wearing beautifull hanbok)

6. always be my hope that she will find her mate  "married soon "

but again, whatever her choice always support her and may she always be happy, be loved and get what she want "a freedom" in any aspect.

*it's only a sharing thought from a fans to GHS :blush::heart:

Take care Sunnies ^^

• Like 12

Hi Sukreen!!

Thanks for the article. But, the article is about an actor, Kang DongWon, who just signed up to be represented by YG as of Jan. 18th. The reporters just decided to stimulate readers by saying that the actor Kang will be "eating from the same rice cooker along with Big Bang and GHS".  YG is really accumulating famous actors into his team.

• Like 9

Thanks @cheerkoo sis, I hope our princess will get the effect and opportunity too as YG are forming a 'task force team' for him. :)

Here Chosun News on GHS about her paintings, credit Jung for sharing

TV조선

연예인 그림값 순위는?

기사입력 2016-01-17 21:47

• Like 6

Thanks for all d updates guys, if I'm not mistaken actor  Kang DongWon  wanted to work along with our angel for a long time already ,he even followed her in twitter last time, am I right? Correct me if I'm wrong, thank u....Angel rest  well n relax  gve yourself a good n luxurious break sometimes ok, TĹT fighting! 

• Like 6

hi Sunnies!! @chaellyni I don't think he is the person who followed her in tweeter. It was another actor whose last name is Kwak.

Anti's are still out there---seems to be bent on killing somone's career. 

Praying for welcoming return to Korea for Koo. Here Here!!  Fighting!!!

• Like 12

Thanks for d correction cheerkoo...a lot of people out there in other dimension nothing to do, nver used their brains for a good cause as well (sigh)...if only we had a law to protect public figures whom they always bully put them to trial about "libel n defamation of character", it hurts me so much reading d wickedness n evil thoughts of those antis/haters about her...lucky our angel is really an angel bcoz she nver cared n pay attention of what they are spreading...Angel d best n simplest way to be happy is to let go n forget all d things that makes u sad, may God bless, guide n protect u always fighting! 

• Like 14

Hi Sunnies!  Hope you're all doing well.  Thank you for all of your posts.  Like many of you, I'm so thirsty of news of Hyesun and am always happy and grateful for the info that you provide here.  I've said this many times, but you guys are awesome!  Hi Chaellyn, there is probably a lot of actors who would like to work with HS but I remember Kim Dongwon from the group Shinhwa saying that he would like to work with her someday.  As you know she and Shinhwa members go back a long ways.  I wouldn't mind seeing them act together, I've liked his dramas so far, but Kang Dongwon would be great too.  He's a seasoned actor who does mostly movies, and his current movie The Priests, kind of similar to The Exorcist, looks quite good.  A lot of women swoon over him, he's handsome and tall (6.I ft)  I would love to see HS act in a movie next, together with an awesome co-actor like him.  YG, hope you hear my prayers!!  :P

Hope you all enjoy your weekends.  Please stay stress-free , remain in good health and enjoy....  

• Like 11

we Singaporean fans hope ghs will come back to drama we love to  watch her drama we love her very much don't care about antis they are always like to against her they are the stupid people ghs fighting just stay healthy and happy with your love one

• Like 12

On 1/21/2016 at 4:34 AM, chaellyn said:

Thanks for d correction cheerkoo...a lot of people out there in other dimension nothing to do, nver used their brains for a good cause as well (sigh)...if only we had a law to protect public figures whom they always bully put them to trial about "libel n defamation of character", it hurts me so much reading d wickedness n evil thoughts of those antis/haters about her...lucky our angel is really an angel bcoz she nver cared n pay attention of what they are spreading...Angel d best n simplest way to be happy is to let go n forget all d things that makes u sad, may God bless, guide n protect u always fighting! 

Missing Ku so much already & eagerly waiting for her KDrama comeback soon...the earlier the better :w00t: Anyway, this is not related to Ku but I happened to read this article yesterday regarding online TROLLS in SK. These artists  are lucky enough to be shield by their agencies.-> http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601211515187526857_2   I hope YG will really protect Ku just like how they'd protect their idols.:sweatingbullets: (Hoping this time YG will do this too..but.. nah...crossfinger :vicx:... :rolleyes: peace. :lol:) Well, haters gonna hate anyway lol :P..but still, they cannot put a good woman down.^_^ KHS fighting!

• Like 12