Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

20 minutes ago, hanbillions said:

Long time no see, sisties!! I was so excited when I saw the news that I screamed!!

I've never shipped a couple so hard before! Finally, our princess got her prince! ♥ I really hope they have a long lasting and happy relationship. 

Same here. When I saw the news I went "SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! HELL YEAH!"

lol. AJH- I trust that you'll treat her right since you seemed like a nice guy. Wish you both the best!

• Like 8

i never, never thought at them, i never thought HyeSun will fall in love with AJH, he has this kind of image, beautiful and hot, pretty boy, flower boy image, but of course depends alot of his personality to be very down to earth, brave, and very caring, as she likes at a bf to be caring and feel protected by him, as we see in the pics, she feels very comfortable and protected !!!

i agree that they look more comfortable in real life than in the drama ! hehe  their happiness will make ppl to be very supportive!

• Like 8

OMG OMG i can't believe it i know it was my wish when i used to see other artist dispatch dating news i always want when will i gonna see my koo dating news and i can see how happy they both are, i can see love in their eyes, no matter what we wish koo with whom what important is who she love and who love her and i can see they will workout and i can bet news of marriage will be soon also hehheh lol i am dreaming about future now but i can see how much they love each other and i being Koo fan respect who so ever she choose and i hope lot of success for Ahn and koo in their professional and personal life... May Lord bless you both always...and yeah ahn hyun take care of our girl:D

• Like 12

omg, baby news next year or this year, it's their time now ! hehe

"According to reports, Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun are currently neighbors after the actress moved to be closer to her boyfriend. They're said to have started dated by visiting each other's homes. In addition, it's also rumored that Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun have already met each other's families.  "

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/guess-what-goo-hye-sun-did-for-her-boyfriend-ahn-jae-hyun 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Yes! Finally it's real and its confirmed. I love these couple so much i'm happy for them. It's not a dream anymore. Hope to see more pictures of them together. For my IDOL KU stay healthy, always be HAPPY and  GOD bless them.

• Like 8

LOL :lol::w00t:
Spoiler

A Netizen Found Out Goo Hye Sun & Ahn Jae Hyun's Relationship Before Dispatch?

GooAhn.jpg
Seems like someone is ahead of Dispatch! A netizen had already confirmed that Blood's leads Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are dating as early as September last year.

On a post shared on instiz, a netizen revealed that Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are dating but apparently the confirmation was buried and didn't get anywhere else. Posted on September 20, 2015, the post is titled "Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are dating though" and added "today, I confirmed it with my two eyes."

Few netizens commented "Hul really?", "Where?", "Does Dispatch know?", "Those Blood leads?". Because of the lack of interest, the netizen expressed disappointment "there's not much talk about it although it's confirmed. It's such a waste of Goo Hye Sun."  For future reference, the netizen made sure to take a capture of the post.

It must be stuffy for that netizen to find out something big but didn't get acknowledged. Must be difficult with proof photo as well. At least there's the precious screen captures! Meanwhile, Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are happily dating for (two years?) now! 

http://dkpopnews.fooyoh.com/2016/03/a-netizen-found-out-goo-hye-sun-ahn-jae-hyuns-relationship-before-dispatch.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 12

Guest S_sun

Wishing our dear girl, GHS-ssi the very best in her private life! We love you dearly!:wub:

Be Happy! Stay Healthy!  :D

Now if only you come back to Twitter and send us some happy selcas and some news of upcoming project....We miss you so much! 

Hello sunnies,

Hope all of you are doing well and in good health..its been so long that i posted here,good to be back after so long!gosh i am so happy today..good to know Hyesunnie has found her love in Ahn Jae Hyun,couldnt be happier,perfect guy for the artist hyesun..Wishing them lots of hapiness and hugs to my angel so happy to see her blooming in love..wishing Ahngoo more hapiness ahead in life <3

And me finally jumping into a ship after so many years..too happy today..hehehehe :):)

• Like 13

Hello Sunnies :)

OMG i haven't been here for a long time, I do miss everyone hope you still remember me LOL

In regards to the news as long as KHS is happy Im happy for her I will still support her.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Happy Weekend :)

#lovekhsforever#

• Like 12

Hi sunnies :) Its long time I posted :) I m soo happy for our girl that she found a nice guy ! Our girl is smiling and that is all we want..I whole heartedly wish this beautiful couple for their future :) Out of all dispatch pics ahngu's pic is the best!! They always "caught up" dating celebs but this one is more like going out by themselves freely and acknowledging themselves! ! Though Blood dint receive good comments from knetz this couple dating pics  is accepted by most of knetz as beautiful pics! ! Koo and Ahn have been trending in naver for so long!! I hope our girl will be back on SNS soon :) and also a good project..

• Like 14