Quantcast
Guest betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Hello Sunnies! So happy for the news, the couple seems very happy. Ahn Hae Hyun- please take care of my sweet angel!

• Like 9

Big Heart For Ahnku Couple..:heart:

Finally happend...

• Like 11

Long time no see, sisties!! I was so excited when I saw the news that I screamed!!

I've never shipped a couple so hard before! Finally, our princess got her prince! ♥ I really hope they have a long lasting and happy relationship. 

• Like 11

Hello Sunnies! 

So our girl is dating. :) If she's happy with her present beau then I'm happy for her. She's all that matters to me. I support her! I love you Koo! :) 

• Like 10

It is as they say first of all for us the important thing is that she is happy :)

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, hanbillions said:

Long time no see, sisties!! I was so excited when I saw the news that I screamed!!

I've never shipped a couple so hard before! Finally, our princess got her prince! ♥ I really hope they have a long lasting and happy relationship. 

Same here. When I saw the news I went "SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! HELL YEAH!"

lol. AJH- I trust that you'll treat her right since you seemed like a nice guy. Wish you both the best!

• Like 8

Congratulation Hye Sun !!! OMG !!! she looks so free, beautiful and of course in love !!! and she admitted it, even it is a try or not they look very compatible and happy ! 

• Like 8

i never, never thought at them, i never thought HyeSun will fall in love with AJH, he has this kind of image, beautiful and hot, pretty boy, flower boy image, but of course depends alot of his personality to be very down to earth, brave, and very caring, as she likes at a bf to be caring and feel protected by him, as we see in the pics, she feels very comfortable and protected !!!

i agree that they look more comfortable in real life than in the drama ! hehe  their happiness will make ppl to be very supportive!

• Like 8

OMG OMG i can't believe it i know it was my wish when i used to see other artist dispatch dating news i always want when will i gonna see my koo dating news and i can see how happy they both are, i can see love in their eyes, no matter what we wish koo with whom what important is who she love and who love her and i can see they will workout and i can bet news of marriage will be soon also hehheh lol i am dreaming about future now but i can see how much they love each other and i being Koo fan respect who so ever she choose and i hope lot of success for Ahn and koo in their professional and personal life... May Lord bless you both always...and yeah ahn hyun take care of our girl:D

• Like 12

omg, baby news next year or this year, it's their time now ! hehe

"According to reports, Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun are currently neighbors after the actress moved to be closer to her boyfriend. They're said to have started dated by visiting each other's homes. In addition, it's also rumored that Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun have already met each other's families.  "

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/guess-what-goo-hye-sun-did-for-her-boyfriend-ahn-jae-hyun 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Hello sunnies ...Iam very very happy to see our GHS happy :wub:^_^:heart: ...AJH take a good care of our Hye Sun ;) may god bless them :heart:

Also she looks very beautiful in that new pic of wedding pictorial :blush:

• Like 7

Yes! Finally it's real and its confirmed. I love these couple so much i'm happy for them. It's not a dream anymore. Hope to see more pictures of them together. For my IDOL KU stay healthy, always be HAPPY and  GOD bless them.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, slaura83 said:

i noticed how nice they were even with the media, they didn't hide at all !!! the most nice couple in showbiz !!! :wub:

• Like 5