Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnes, whle wating for our dear princess pls dont forget to vote.

>> Asian Actor Award http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/  at 30 mins interval each, thanks :)

@cheerkoothanks so much for the translatons and infos. I appreciated so much. And I always love all her songs. :wub:

It's been very very quiet, no neww no sight seeing, i find it's so weird, I wonder why no one spotted Koo mbe buying groceries or a bakery shop or walking her dogs for evening walk etc? Also s she still staying in Paju? I really hope if K-sunnes can spare their time to stalked her a bit :D

Anyway saw ths pic today, gosh i thot our princess;)

photo698583.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/today-s-photo-march-7-2016-92128.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 6

Guest S_sun
On 3/6/2016 at 6:12 AM, khs7 said:

Hi sunniez! Please keep on voting on the Asian Actor Award http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/ :deal: Thank u! :howdy:

Ahhh, I really love the song collaboration of Ku & The Blind. :lovealot::dance:  LSS!  :dj::walkman2:

Yes , let's keep voting, Sunnies, even though it seems there is no awards ceremony. Since GHS will have the Chinese drama airing in a few months, keeping her on page 1 will give her more exposure to the C fans of other celebs voting there!

I am voting whenever I can! Fighting! :)

Thanks so much @cheerkoo for the translations. What a cute and sweet song! Reminds me of the shyness and nervousness at the beginning of youthful love! The song release is just perfect timing for White Day and spring! For those looking to buy it, it is available in Itunes.

Hope we get more updates of her activities and maybe news of a kdrama soon! Miss her soooo much! 

Someone or a group of someon(s) are still posting pix of koo with one of her costars,  again, blatantly disregarding the rules of DC.

DC alerts all not to post any comments on such a page so that they can eventually delete such pages. 

This time, the poster is using Korean characters as its nickname....but the pix have the  name of creator of the pix..Janey.

Perhaps there is nothing wrong with shipping....but there is a place for that and not at a place that strictly forbids it. 

Please....

• Like 7

DC-Koo fans's message to overseas fans:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=136892&page=1

해외팬 DC 쿠 갤 이용과 금지 사항   To Overseas Fans, Koo Gallery's Use and Prohibitions 

쿠 DC갤러리 ☆      Koo DC Gallery

쿠 사진과 글만 올린다       We only post pictures of Koo and our written posts. 

타배우 이름 기재하지 말 것                  Do NOT state/list/reference anther actor in the Koo gallery.
타배우 사진 올지 말 것                        Do NOT post any pictures of other actors in Koo gallery.
쿠와 타배우 합성한 사진 올릴지 말 것      Do NOT post any photoshopped pix of Koo with another actor in Koo gallery.

*** 위 사항들은 DC 모든 배우의 각 개인 갤러리에서 지켜야 될 기본 사항임.  Above prohibitions are few basic prohibitions that all users of DC Gallery must adhere and maintain for their respective special star galleries. These are not rules for just Koo gallery but for the entire DC gallery which also house many other stars' fans..It is very similar to soompi. 

• Like 10

Hello all! Long time no chat ladies! OMG! They are dating! This is the first time that I know of that her agency actually confirmed the rumor. Holly cow! I love them in blood! I'm gonna go back to watch it again! Congrats and good luck in your relationship my dearest GHS. I wish you nothing but happiness!!

• Like 13

keke

we finally got a news. 

According to that Dispatch news above that ZamZam posted, Koo and Ahn live in the same building complex, but in different sections of the complex.

Ahn originally lived in the bldg. Then Koo moved into the complex. It looks like they were caught in camera above. keke

Dispatch says that both have met each other's parents for the past New Year Day. 

There are supports and there are anti's again out there...

But I send all the best to them.

Few articles point out that filmng Blood was very hard for them---we are all aware how much they were put down...

But they learned to rely and depend on each other through that difficult process and a new couple is born. 

Is this like phoenix bird story? life emerging from ashes??? keke

Another article points out that both of them appearing at the end of the year KBS award show must have been a formal, dressy date for them too. keke

Fighting Koo and Ahn!!!! So Koo lives in Seoul now. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for that info cheerkoo! Our girl looks so happy. AJH is one lucky guy. They look at ease and really perfect together. It's good that they live in the same bldg; it means they get to spend more time together despite their busy schedules. All the best to both of them. I cannot wipe the smile off my face since the news broke out. 

• Like 12