Quantcast
betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Thanks @khs7 for the flashbacks. I would love to see our girl in an action drama. She can be tough and mean with the sword/gun! LOL

Gosh miss her so much! Hope she is relaxing at home with her pets and loved ones but knowing her I bet she is busy doing what she loves! :) Hope we get news of her in a good kdrama soon!

Let's go down memory lane and post your favorite or interesting  GHS pics / vids while we wait for her to come back.!

Sunnies, let's keep our love for her burning! :)  Thanks to Sunnies for keeping this thread warm !

I will start with this rarely seen old pic. She is like a doll!

cr DC GHS some years ago.

This one is when she was MC for Inkigayo.Sorry the audio is not in sync. Her voice is so lovely and sweet. She could have been a singer (not an idol).

• Like 10

Thanks for all d hardwork everyone, bcoz of  "GHS virus" so strong we are all contaminated n no antibiotics to counteract lol....S-sun sis, you're   really something where n how did u find that doll like photo of  our angel? First-ever seen it, she's really a heavenly beauty back then n now...If truth be told   she's d best flawless natural beauty of  Korea Entertainment Industry, really...Angel while waiting for u to appear again in public be sure to take a good break to rest, eat well n live well fighting! 

• Like 10

Gukwha having trouble calling boyfriend Park Yoon-hu anything but her previous nickname for him, Jiijjiikee...:P

Edited by robbo4
typo
  • Like 11

OMG! Another photos of our angel never seen before showing her belly button gives me a goosebumps, she had a perfect body figure to die for plus a pretty face, good personality n well being counted as a "genius"what can u ask for more someone like her,a total package indeed....Lucky "man" where are u? Lol...big thanks to all our sister's sharing/posting our angels throwback photos, its like a vitamin to take to get some energy while waiting lol....sunnies fighting! 

• Like 8

Sigh! :bonkself: The more I watched her old dramas the more I missed her..ughh! :frustrated: I can't.. :tampo::deadhead:

giphy.gif

• Like 10

Cutie patotie skinny young Koo haha!! [羞嗒嗒][羞嗒嗒][抓狂] [抓狂] 

giphy.gif

Hye Sun 's antics though..ahahahahaha!  :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 13

Woah :wow2:Ku's so cool! :beauty:She doesn't even need a double..she can do the stunt alone, beat that! Haha! :macho::rocker: #AngelEyes

giphy.gif

• Like 11

HyeSun-shi's badass move again hahahaha! :superevil::superevil::evil_lol::evil_lol: #throwback

giphy.gif

Charlie's Angels KHS! :beauty::rocker:

giphy.gif

• Like 7