Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

17 hours ago, shanzay01 said:

Sis we can vote i voted just now we can vote after every half an hour so here no need to signin or signup just simple vote we all have to do it...come on sunnies lets join our forces and make our princess proud :) do message about it to other sunnies aswell we have to do it

Yes sis @shanzay01 I already casted my 5th vote & already twitted it hihi:lol: Actually, I am not sure if I cast my votes every 30 mins to be exact coz I think I just clicked it often lol. Anyways, there's a notice if u vote as often time as u want:w00t: But, so far my votes enter successfully.:D

• Like 8

Yes, let's keep voting for GHS while we wait for her news! Even if we can't get her to no. 1 as we only found out now, we can still do her proud by getting her to the top 10 . I am sure a little more exposure to the Chinese viewers will help her with the Chinese market!

Good work Sunnies , she is now on page 2! http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/ Keep voting! Fighting! :)

Keep on voting sunnies! KHS's rank is now levelling up in page 2 & surpassed some actresses already. :cheerleader:  Good work guys! *okay* Please still keep on voting..thanks.:):rocker:  http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

Spoiler

P.S. U can vote using multiple browsers at the same time :lol:

UOLBRY9t.jpg

Votes still keep coming & counting.:)

• Like 6

Hi Sunnies!!

Thanks for all the updates. 

I have an urgent request.

If any Sunny from soompi posted a collage of our Koo with a male co-star on DC page, please respect their space and erase it promptly. DC strictly forbids such  shipping. They are trying to respect the privacy of the star whom they love. DC is not our thread..it is the Korean fans' thread. Let us please respect their rules and guidelines. 

Thanks very much in advance. 

Looking forward to Koo and The Blind's song, "scribble and erase". All the best for Koo and The Blind. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, cheerkoo said:

Hi Sunnies!!

Thanks for all the updates. 

I have an urgent request.

If any Sunny from soompi posted a collage of our Koo with a male co-star on DC page, please respect their space and erase it promptly. DC strictly forbids such  shipping. They are trying to respect the privacy of the star whom they love. DC is not our thread..it is the Korean fans' thread. Let us please respect their rules and guidelines. 

Thanks very much in advance. 

Looking forward to Koo and The Blind's song, "scribble and erase". All the best for Koo and The Blind. 

I delete the video you post on the forum?

• Like 3

Guest S_sun

What a lovely cheerful song! Love this collaboration ! I love it! Hope it will be available at Itunes so we can buy it!

Proud of our girl! So talented ! @cheerkoo please translate the lyrics for us when you have time! Much appreciated! Thanks in advance! :)

Hello sunnies wow really such a lovely dancing number so soothing loving it...our princess always make us proud i hope this new year bring lot of success in her career and in her personal life :)

ITS MY REQUEST TO KOO SHIPPERS IF YOU SHIP HER WITH SOME COSTAR DO IT BUT DO NOT BRING YOUR SHIPPING TO DC KOO PLS.... ITS THEIR PERSONAL SPACE RESPECT THEM AND DONT DO SUCH UNETHICAL THINGS WHOEVER POSTED THEIR REMOVE IT FROM THERE...

• Like 11