Quantcast
Guest betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Thanks for all d updates guys, if I'm not mistaken actor  Kang DongWon  wanted to work along with our angel for a long time already ,he even followed her in twitter last time, am I right? Correct me if I'm wrong, thank u....Angel rest  well n relax  gve yourself a good n luxurious break sometimes ok, TĹT fighting! 

• Like 6

hi Sunnies!! @chaellyni I don't think he is the person who followed her in tweeter. It was another actor whose last name is Kwak.

Anti's are still out there---seems to be bent on killing somone's career. 

Praying for welcoming return to Korea for Koo. Here Here!!  Fighting!!!

• Like 12

Thanks for d correction cheerkoo...a lot of people out there in other dimension nothing to do, nver used their brains for a good cause as well (sigh)...if only we had a law to protect public figures whom they always bully put them to trial about "libel n defamation of character", it hurts me so much reading d wickedness n evil thoughts of those antis/haters about her...lucky our angel is really an angel bcoz she nver cared n pay attention of what they are spreading...Angel d best n simplest way to be happy is to let go n forget all d things that makes u sad, may God bless, guide n protect u always fighting! 

• Like 14

Hi Sunnies!  Hope you're all doing well.  Thank you for all of your posts.  Like many of you, I'm so thirsty of news of Hyesun and am always happy and grateful for the info that you provide here.  I've said this many times, but you guys are awesome!  Hi Chaellyn, there is probably a lot of actors who would like to work with HS but I remember Kim Dongwon from the group Shinhwa saying that he would like to work with her someday.  As you know she and Shinhwa members go back a long ways.  I wouldn't mind seeing them act together, I've liked his dramas so far, but Kang Dongwon would be great too.  He's a seasoned actor who does mostly movies, and his current movie The Priests, kind of similar to The Exorcist, looks quite good.  A lot of women swoon over him, he's handsome and tall (6.I ft)  I would love to see HS act in a movie next, together with an awesome co-actor like him.  YG, hope you hear my prayers!!  :P

Hope you all enjoy your weekends.  Please stay stress-free , remain in good health and enjoy....  

• Like 11

we Singaporean fans hope ghs will come back to drama we love to  watch her drama we love her very much don't care about antis they are always like to against her they are the stupid people ghs fighting just stay healthy and happy with your love one

• Like 12

On 1/21/2016 at 4:34 AM, chaellyn said:

Thanks for d correction cheerkoo...a lot of people out there in other dimension nothing to do, nver used their brains for a good cause as well (sigh)...if only we had a law to protect public figures whom they always bully put them to trial about "libel n defamation of character", it hurts me so much reading d wickedness n evil thoughts of those antis/haters about her...lucky our angel is really an angel bcoz she nver cared n pay attention of what they are spreading...Angel d best n simplest way to be happy is to let go n forget all d things that makes u sad, may God bless, guide n protect u always fighting! 

Missing Ku so much already & eagerly waiting for her KDrama comeback soon...the earlier the better :w00t: Anyway, this is not related to Ku but I happened to read this article yesterday regarding online TROLLS in SK. These artists  are lucky enough to be shield by their agencies.-> http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601211515187526857_2   I hope YG will really protect Ku just like how they'd protect their idols.:sweatingbullets: (Hoping this time YG will do this too..but.. nah...crossfinger :vicx:... :rolleyes: peace. :lol:) Well, haters gonna hate anyway lol :P..but still, they cannot put a good woman down.^_^ KHS fighting!

• Like 12

Actually i don't read their negative criticism comments co'z  i'm sensitive when it comes to my idol that i really admire and love. I tend to easily get hurt by their nonsense, stupidity, immature, insecure, envious, evil acts. How i wish i can protect her comfort her and be by her side no matter what happens. Hoping YG will protect her and do something about those antis trying to put her down. I guess it's about time that YG will make a legal actions in order to stop this HATERS. Missing her so badly.

• Like 12

Dear chingus, any news as to when TLT will be shown and where to best watch it? It will be my first Chinese drama, hence I'm excited, but I'm more excited because Princess Koo is in it, the main reason as to why I'd be watching it.

@khs7

Let the naysayers be, chingu. The more they talk, the more they reveal how pathetic their condition is. Still, let's continue to cheer or defend Princess Koo, but let's not stoop down to their level.

@sukreen

Lovely picture of the sakura, chingu, as lovely as Princess Koo. I believe it's called beotkott in Korean? Anyway, how apt. The sakura is an enduring symbol of evanescence. Princess Koo once stressed its philosophy albeit indirectly in one of her recent interviews in relation to dealing with criticisms. It reflected her wisdom for she has said: we must unchain ourselves from what's holding us back and learn instead to live in the present moment.

Have a great day/afternoon/evening, everyone.

• Like 11

Hello friends, its really really long time since i posted here was busy with some personal stuff but i daily visit this thread..and thank you all for keeping this thread active.... i am really wondering what koo upto  as tlt shooting is ended i hope she do korean drama heheh i know she need to take rest but what i can say my heart want more and more of koo :)

• Like 12

ku hye sun when will come back for another new drama we are Singapore fans love to watch your drama we love your acting khs fighting wishing you the best of the 2016 yrs and be happy and healthy forever 

• Like 12

Missing our angel sooo much.. [泪流满面][泪流满面]

THROWBACK:  KLYvwL8E.png:large

[MAKING OF] Ku Hye-sun(구혜선)'s Samsung Galaxy S4 CF

cto

• Like 9

While waiting for the news of my idol, what i'm doing right now is watching all her drama's and videos everything about her just to ease my loneliness because i miss her so badly. I want to see her in a new project in kdramaland.

Please comeback as soon as possible with a nice and good project.

• Like 10

16 hours ago, FebieR said:

While waiting for the news of my idol, what i'm doing right now is watching all her drama's and videos everything about her just to ease my loneliness because i miss her so badly. I want to see her in a new project in kdramaland.

Please comeback as soon as possible with a nice and good project.

Hehe..that's what I'm doing right now too sis..:w00t::lol: Can't get over w/ our Ku! She's like a drug..so addictive haha!:D:crazy:[心] 

giphy.gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

She's playing MOONLIGHT piece here.. w/c was included in her 2015 BREATH 2 Album. [心] 

• Like 8

KHS's drama marathon!  [羞嗒嗒]:rocker:giphy.gif

Aaahhh..she's absolutely cool in an action drama whether Sageuk or not.:rocker:[加油啊]Pls make it happen.. [泪流满面] 

• Like 6

Hi Sunnies!

I've been busy but can't help missing GHS. I miss everything about her. @khs7 thanks for posting her throwbacks. Nonstop5 was really funny. She has a lot of scenes that she portrayed like an obsessed & scary girl. Lol! You never get bored. :D 

I hope she would appear in any news. Now that she's off Twitter, we don't see any selfies or pic of her dogs. She seem so far away. :) I came across some bashers not on GHS this time. I'm surprised, even the most loved in S. Korea can't get away with it. I don't know if I felt relieved to know that it's not only GHS but also to some popular celebrities. So I guess on a positive note, if you're popular & pretty, you have as much bashers as much as you have fans. Now to minimize haters & their hateful comments, it's up to the fans to know what to post, or say... how to say & when to post. We can't control the haters but we could definitely ask co Sunnies to be responsible of what they post or comment about our lovely girl. Never assumed, if you do want to comment or shout out your emotions, post it in the proper sites. :) Never on Twitter or IG where everybody can read. 

Thanks for all your posts! :) 

• Like 6

18 hours ago, myonenonly said:

A fan art or  project for Koo? Credit DC

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=guhyesun&no=136834&page=1 

Hi @myonenonly sis! :)  Yes, we all miss our Ku so badly, hope we can hear even little updates from her. :sweatingbullets: Oh, I've read more articles that many celebrities even popular A-Listers are now being stoned by online trolls too in fact many agencies are now making legal actions to kick the butts of these cyber bullies. whip.gif Good peace.gif  (Yeah,it's kinda relief tho:lol:

P.S. (Yay! Whatever is that, a new proj.or what..I'm still excited as long as its KU's! Wahaha!:lol:)  

• Like 5