Quantcast
betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

I did like the fact that she showed up in colors to represent the drama, and kudos to the MCs for coaxing some smiles and laughter out of her as seen in the clip provide to us by @khs7:)

• Like 19

2015 KBS 연기대상 1부 - 2015 KBS 연기대상 Red Carpet 현장! 스타들 인터뷰.20151231

https://youtu.be/xkksbQF46rE 

• Like 13

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY ONE & ONLY GODDESS KU HYE SUN!! :wub: WISHING YOU THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS THIS 2016 & YEARS TO COME!! :wub:

kuW1nnux.png:large

• Like 16

happy new year to ku hye sun wishing you all the best of both the world this year 2016 and success for what you do and has more drama for us to watch and be happy always

• Like 18

Taiwan/China News:) 

韓伴[中字] 151231 具惠善&安宰賢出席“2015 KBS 演技大賞”紅地毯cut

cr.  janey wang

• Like 16

WELCOME 2016! Happy new year, happy new life, happy new beginning n hope  to all fellow sunnies  for a better n prosperous year ahead...Forget d past so that we could face d present for a better n promising tomorrow  may our Almighty God guide, bless n protect us all!!! Thanks for sharing d pix of d 'Blood couple' they looked so good together, our angel stand out  with her complexion alone, her simple personality  so strong catching a lot of attention, I'm so hooked looking at her d way she smile, project n carry herself  was so  nice n cute like an adorable child in a woman's body..Angel Koo whatever u do, u always amazed me,indeed u're a silent bomber ...Even though both of u nver won d award for us u're always d winner so fighting! 

• Like 16

Happy New Year Greetings to all Sunnies again!

Found this clip at meow's blog. @Cheerkoo, could you please translate for us what were said in the clip? Thanks in advance. :)

credit @meow13 and  sun08kinki

• Like 16

AJH and GHS are such a stunning couple.  I just wished GHS wore something more formal for the occasion.  I love her outfit but it is too casual and very underdressed.  Still, I am very happy to see them together.  What a New Year's treat.  Even if they did not win, to see them attend and stay throughout the awards ceremony is cause for celebration.

CXjWpdaVAAATR8T.jpg

• Like 15

Sorry for not posting so frequently, but I want to take this opportunity to wish all my sisters sunnies a blessed, healthy, and joyful new year 2016! For my beautiful princess Ku my best  wishes of a successful, healthy, and full of love new year!

• Like 14

I think our angel Koo nver dressed up according to our wished bcoz from d bottom of her heart she knows it already that they could not make  it (to win)...They attended only with due respect about them being nominated  to show their appreciation, sportsmanship n professionalism as actors...Who knows maybe she could make it in other country again so still fighting?Waiting n looking forward for her new drama I hope n pray that this year would be her year to another success so angel Koo fighting!

• Like 12

Today>2nd January 2016, Still with new year mood :D

Thanks @khs, @cheerkoo and all sunnies for sharing the post here.:)

Our prayer to Almighty Lord, May this year 2016 be prosperous a year with bountiful love, success, health and wealth, to our princess koo and us all sunnies. Amen

10590440_10154472932092468_2535605524353

• Like 12

Happy New Year to all of us sunnies and to you KHS. Wishing you all the best for this 2016 good health and more projects to come we miss you so much. Be happy always. God bless you.

Her dressed is simple but she look stunning together with AJH so handsome. They are perfect couple. She's always the best and a winner to me to all of us. Fighting Angel KHS. 

• Like 11

《韓流世界》 從未公開的明星專訪幕後花絮 (具惠善cut)

["HallyuWorld" never disclosed Stars Interview behind the scenes (with good benefits cut) ]

sun08kinki

• Like 11