Quantcast
betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Thanks so much ! Truly appreciate the LT pics! So hungry for pics/ news  of our girl!  Miss her so much!

Have been watching her old dramas! So impressed by the way she portrayed her characters, even the tones were different, her facial expressions and mannerisms were so into the character!

Gukhwa, Jandi, Xiao Fei, SooWan, Yoo Rita.....such a versatile actress. She put so much color into each of those characters. Now even with the little clips we see, her character in LT will be different too! Can't wait to watch LT! A little sad she will be dubbed as she really pays attention to the intonations of each character. 

Take care sunnies! Have a nice weekend! Fighting! :)

• Like 12

13 hours ago, S_sun said:

Thanks so much ! Truly appreciate the LT pics! So hungry for pics/ news  of our girl!  Miss her so much!

Have been watching her old dramas! So impressed by the way she portrayed her characters, even the tones were different, her facial expressions and mannerisms were so into the character!

Gukhwa, Jandi, Xiao Fei, SooWan, Yoo Rita.....such a versatile actress. She put so much color into each of those characters. Now even with the little clips we see, her character in LT will be different too! Can't wait to watch LT! A little sad she will be dubbed as she really pays attention to the intonations of each character. 

Take care sunnies! Have a nice weekend! Fighting! :)

Totally agree @S_sun, our princess is a versatile actress.

OMG, Wow our princess so sexy :phew::sweatingbullets:  thank@khs7. I hope DVD the making will  get a good sale.

@Shadia71, thanks too for finding "LT" bts pic.

To all Sunnies thanks for sharing all the infos, even a few yet it mean alot to us. Have a nice weekend. Fighting! :)

• Like 10

Thanks @khs7 and weibo fans or the pics!  I can't believe GHS is eating durian in the middle of shooting! Hahaha the other crews are staying a little distance away! That's our girl, never afraid of trying something new / different! Wonder is that the first time she is eating durian?  kkk  

GHS-ssi, fighting!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, cheerkoo said:

S_sun? Is Durian stinky like stinky tofu? ke I think Koo had Durian in liquid form in Japan when she was meeting fans of BOF long ago. Time flies...

Yes! Durian has a very strong smell.  Perhaps GHS has taken a liking to it. She did like stinky tofu!

You either love durian or hate it!

A closer look at durian.

durian%20(1).jpg

Credit as tagged

Our girl eating it- repost.

a82a9cd1gw1eyxtbyebufj20qo0zk7b7.jpg

credit as tagged and @khs7

Here's a blog about it! http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/australia-food-blog/2014/oct/01/durian-the-worlds-most-divisive-fruit

• Like 11

Since we're beginning to see shots of the filming of Hye Sun's latest drama, does anyone know when it will begin airing? Are they planning to shoot the entire series before televising it, or just building up the initial episodes before putting them out?

As for the stinky food, I guess we're all pretty well aware that this kid will try her hand at anything. "You say you need someone who can pull off a thousand and one expressions and is supposed to be a champion swimmer? Well, I don't swim much, but I'll give it a whirl." "Get up and sing before a live audience? Being on stage scares me to death, but if you have faith in me, I'll pull it together and give it my best shot"  No, I don't speak Chinese, but give me a couple of weeks and leave me a ticket at the airport... " :P

• Like 13

2 hours ago, robbo4 said:

Since we're beginning to see shots of the filming of Hye Sun's latest drama, does anyone know when it will begin airing? Are they planning to shoot the entire series before televising it, or just building up the initial episodes before putting them out?

As for the stinky food, I guess we're all pretty well aware that this kid will try her hand at anything. "You say you need someone who can pull off a thousand and one expressions and is supposed to be a champion swimmer? Well, I don't swim much, but I'll give it a whirl." "Get up and sing before a live audience? Being on stage scares me to death, but if you have faith in me, I'll pull it together and give it my best shot"  No, I don't speak Chinese, but give me a couple of weeks and leave me a ticket at the airport... " :P

Yes that is our girl who loves challenges! :wub:

I heard that the drama will probably air in the later half of 2016 as it needs to go through the approval process and dubbing.Thus all Chinese dramas are pre-produced so no live shooting! :)

• Like 12