Quantcast
betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU, OUR ANGEL LOVE GOO HYE SUN/KU HYE SUN!! WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU, ALWAYS & FOREVER!!  [Kiss][Kiss][Kiss] [心][心][心]

6dZlIvJV.png:large

• Like 16

Hello Sunnies.

As we head towards the end of the year, it is time to reflect. What a year it had been for us, Sunnies!:sweatingbullets:

We started off anticipating her new drama, Blood,  then weathered the storm and all. Never expected the knives to be all out for our girl! . How hard it must have been for her!  Yet GHS persevered  and many enjoyed the drama!

Her break from sns...

Breath 2 album, another wonderful new age album with great compositions!

Off to China to film the Legendary Tycoon!..A drama to look forward to in 2016!...

GHS FilmFest project, the appreciation for her meaningful movies....

Sunnies uniting for the Birthday Donation project and culminating in a Birthday celebration at her concert...

What a gift from our one and only girl! A beautiful concert for her fans!

Then lastly, 2 beautiful songs from GHS! :D

Sunnies' Love for her never waver!:wub: You all are amazing with the support for GHS! :D

Wishing GHS-ssi, all Sunnies and families who are celebrating Christmas...

Wishes-Quote-Card-of-Happy-Christmas-Mer

credit to owner

• Like 16

Thanks for sharing the latest update on her news! Merry Christmas to GHS and all her fans! :D

• Like 12

To all fellow sunnies, spread good cheer n good times to those who are near n dear to u n faraway but not forgotten...Merry Christmas n a Happy New Year may our ALMIGHTY GOD  bless us all...Angel Koo stay safe healthy n happy always, i missed d time when ur updating us about ur well being, how I wish u come back on twitter, still waiting n always be fighting! Thanks for all d updates everyone fighting! 

• Like 15

Thanks @shadia71 and @ZamZam ! OMGGGG!  She is so beautiful, so youthful...What a lovely surprise! Gosh I can't breathe...a feast to the eyes! 

What a lovely Christmas present to Sunnies!  Thank you, GHS-ssi!:wub:

• Like 14

ku hye sun is really pretty on the wedding dress so beautiful and elegant

On 12/19/2015 at 5:28 PM, chaellyn said:

I noticed that LMH video trailer movie of his first concert talk show released at d same day with GHS  new mv A day without sound n their backgrounds are similar, OMG they are getting bold already I think a lot of people in 'korea entertainment industry'knows MINSUN relationship already but bcoz of respect n loyalty that's why their mouth are sealed...If u know how to read between d lines n analyzed carefully their indirect messages u can figure it out their 'real feeling my own opinion bcoz I'm a faithful minsunner n that's my observations...

• Like 1

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110321168

Hi Sunnies!!

Thanks for all the updates.

I read in the above article that GHS modelled as a bride for her long-time friend and hair dresser (over 13 years) who wanted to make a pamphlet to promote natural bridal make-ups and hair styles at her salon. GHS received no gurantee for her service to help out her friend of 13 years. (Another display of GHS's loyalty to her friends and associates. If we remember, GHS also made an MV without any guarantee for her friend's song---Beatburger's "She Is So High".) When GHS returned to Korea for her "Summer, Fall, Winter and then Spring Concert", she also stopped at her friend's salon to do more work. She hardly rested in Korea before returning to China to continue filming for TLT.

Thanks again Sunnies!!

Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

Fighting!!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas to all!

Wow! so pretty, gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, looking so young and sexy. What else it's a totally whole package. That's my beloved GHS.

Thank you for all the latest pictures. I loved it.

• Like 11

[News] 27.12.2015

Ku Hye-sun turns into bride

Actress Ku Hye-sun, who shot to fame in the hit television series “Boys over Flowers,” showed off her friendship with her stylist Seo Yoon, as she modeled for her new stylebook free of charge.

photo667244.jpg

The starlet, who made a debut through a TV ad in 2002, has been working with the stylist since then.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151227

In the photo spread, the starlet sports beautiful white wedding gowns with natural hair. She carries a classic bouquet and wears a beaded headband to add to her youthful image.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151227

“(Ku) has fair skin, so we tried to accentuate her natural features,” said the stylist, adding that she did her hair win a natural-looking style.

Meanwhile, the actress has recently been cast as a female lead in an upcoming Chinese drama.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201512271300164190579_2

• Like 10