Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks @Zamzam for the translation, Wow, another song :wub:

Here another news

세계일보

6년전 정규앨범 낸 배우 구혜선, 이번엔 미니콜라보 앨범 '소리없이 날' 발매

기사입력2015.12.17

20151217000995_0_99_20151217102413.jpg?t

배우 구혜선이 프로듀서 최인영과 함께 미니 콜라보레이션 앨범 ‘소리없이 날’을 17일 공개한다.

타이틀곡 ‘소리없이 날’은 프로듀서 최인영이 2010년 발표한 곡을 구혜선이 여성의 감성을 담아 새롭게 녹음한 곡으로, 풋풋한 사랑을 담은 미디엄템포의 밝고 경쾌한 노래다.

이번 앨범에는 ‘소리없이 날’ 외에도 차가운 연말에 따스한 감성을 전달하는 ‘렛 미 플라이’도 수록된다.

‘소리없이 날’은 “그래, 넌 소리없이 날 움직여. 멎은 줄 알았던 내 가슴이 녹아내려. 달콤한 솜사탕처럼” 등의 설렘 가득한 가사로 듣는 이들을 미소짓게 한다.

‘렛 미 플라이’ 는 “나의 하늘로 내가 꿈꾸던 세상으로. 어딘가 나를 부르는 종소리가. Let me fly Let me fly 멋지게 시작할까요. 그대 나와 함께 하늘을 닿는 곳” 등의 후렴구가 상큼함을 더한다.

구 혜선은 2010년 ‘갈색머리’를 시작으로 ‘Marry Me’‘기억상실증’‘그건 너’‘행복했을까’‘꽃비-영화 다우더 OST’‘죽어야만 하는가요’까지 총 7개의 디지털싱글에 이어 이번 미니콜라보 앨범 ‘소리없이 날’을 발표하며 다재다능함을 과시했다.

특히 구혜선이 직접 작사·작곡에 참여해 2009년 발표한 정규앨범 ‘구혜선 소품집-숨’은 올해 4월 공개 6년 만에 중국 최대 음원사이트인 QQ뮤직 유행지수차트에서 나흘간 1위를 기록했고 2015년 6월에 발표한 ‘숨2-십년이 백년이 지난 후에’는 발매 당시 국내 최대 음원 사이트 멜론의 뉴에이지 앨범 종합 인기 차트 1위를 차지하는 등 인기몰이를 입증했다.

이같은 반응 덕분에 구혜선은 지난달 21일 서울 이태원 현대카드 언더스테이지에서 ‘여름, 가을, 겨울, 그리고 봄’ 이라는 타이틀의 단독 콘서트를 개최하며 그간의 음악 활동 결과물들을 팬들에게 선보이기도 했다.

음원과 함께 공개되는 '소리없이 날'의 뮤직비디오는 이날 콘서트 현장의 무대 뒤 비하인드 모습과 무대 위에서 공연을 펼치는 구혜선의 모습으로 꾸며져 팬들에게 또다른 볼거리를 제공할 예정이다.

한편 구혜선은 중국 대작드라마 ‘전기대형’의 여주인공 ‘후비위’역으로 발탁 돼 현재 중국 헝디엔에서 촬영 중인다.

추영준 기자 yjchoo@segye.com

• Like 9

MV RELEASES

Goo Hye Sun sings about 'A Day Without Sound' in new MV 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9FgT8TpcW8 

The talented Goo Hye Sun is back with a new MV for her sweet and soothing track "A Day Without Sound".

It's a simple and beautiful MV showcasing Goo Hye Sun performing on stage, with the lyrics featured in the center of the video. She sings, "You move me without a sound."

Goo Hye Sun is most known as an actress, but has released solo music in the past.

Check out the new MV above!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/goo-hye-sun-sings-about-a-day-without-sound-in-new-mv

• Like 12

Ku Hye Sun Drops Collaboration Single With Producer Choi In Young

Ku Hye Sun Drops Collaboration Single With Producer Choi In Young

Multitalented artist Ku Hye Sun has released her latest collaboration single “A Day Without Sound” and the accompanying music video.

For this special project, Ku Hye Sun teamed up with producer Choi In Young to recreate his 2010 song “A Day Without Sound.” Her feminine and soft vocals give a fresh twist to the medium-tempo track, making it a nice addition to any winter playlist. The music video takes fans behind the scenes of her concert, as well as shows the singer performing on stage.

The two-track single also includes a single entitled “Let Me Fly,” which is a more emotional number for the year-end season.

Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun was recently cast as the female lead in the Chinese drama “The Legendary Tycoon,” and has been busy filming in China since early November.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/17/ku-hye-sun-drops-collaboration-single-with-producer-choi-in-young/

• Like 12

Hi Sunnies!! 

Wow!!

What a Good Morning!!

Thanks so much for all the updates.

Due to time constraint, let me just quickly summarize what you posted.

Yes, GHS has done it again..."without a sound"......Actually the title of the song is "Without A Sound, I.." The song is about how someone moves her without a sound, making her heart melt, feel sweet and light....It is a beautiful song with beautiful melody...pehaps I will translate during the weekend. The song is originally written by Choi InYoung several years ago. Choi and Koo's collaboration for this mini-album also includes another song...called "Let Me Fly"-----I will soon be searching iTunes to buy the songs for sure!!! I encourage you all to do the same, if you can. When I first heard the song, I felt that Koo was singing to thank her fans who have poured out their love and support for her when she has gone through a tough past year in her own country. The timing of the release of the song made me feel that way. A lovely gift that came so softly and without a sound...

Then, the post by sukreen..

청주 수암골에 구혜선·소지섭 등 배우 동상 등장

This article says that a statue of GHS has been place in ChungJoo at Su-Am-Gol. This road is supposedly famous for much filming of dramas and movies. So there are many statues over there. Tourists can take pictures with their stars there. 

Bravo!!

Thanks so much!!!!

• Like 13

Finally am I able to login.. Wanted to comment so badly today :) It was such a sweet surprise from our princess!! Both the songs are soo good.. I wish it tops in QQ music charts..Because they are soo cheerful that I m sure it ll be liked by all age group.. we were all worried  that we dint get any news or official pics of Koo's concert.. Such a nice idea that she released as MV.. Unlike the typical fan meetings which ll be erased off in no time, this concert of hers can be saved as MV forever.. Such a good idea that she did it like that.. I m so happy listening to them :) Out of all the songs of Koo these two are my top favourites now after galaxy and must song :) Voice and throw of her song are soo good.. It crosses 15k views already.. Let's listen and increase it even more :) 

Koo is nominated for best actress and best couple awards at KBS.. I have to check with voting procedures.. When we try to vote, we have to register and obtain a KBS id which requires uploading ID proofs.. There is also login via SNS like fb, twitter but it was mentioned like limited privileges with them.. Not sure if we can vote with them and it ll be counted.. Since was very disappointed with last year awards,  not expecting much this time after all those bad times. She is more talented we know :) 

Feeling so happy after ordering blood making DVD.. Waiting for it :) As the drama Team has announced not to sure pics I request sunnies not to share making pics.. Since it's cheaper I think we all can buy and increase the sales :) 

• Like 12

Finally able to login :) feeling soo happy for our princess's songs.. We were so worried that there were no official pics from concert, such a smarty that she gifted them as a present to us.. Such a visual treat.. Soo nice of her to cover all the artists who accompanied her on stage.. She was shining like an angel with a smile :) 

I hope it tops QQ music charts like last time too :) Here is the link for listening via QQ music  website

http://y.qq.com/w/album.html?albummid=0041rfkZ0E2wSF

Our princess is nominated for KBS awards under best actress and best couple award category.. Checked out ways to vote.. Registration can be done via KBS or using SNS.. Registration via KBS is bit tough as you have to upload your ID.. But I m not sure if voting through SNS login will be taken.. After last year disappointment with the awards not expecting much this year.. She is more talented which we fans know.. 

Feeling so happy after ordering Blood Makin DVD.. Waiting for it.. But as Blood DVD team communicated via sns,  requesting all sunnies not to share pics from the making DVD :) it's so grateful for the team to release it in cheaper price that all of us can afford for it.. 

• Like 9

Hi fellow sunnies hve a nice day/night to all...Big thanks for  all d news, updates n pix of our angel Koo greatly appreciated...Happiness overload for her new mv 'A day without sound'n another song 'Let Me Fly'...We always waited GHS nxt move n works but I noticed that we are not d only ones waiting even'haters'as well bcoz her new released mv had a 25 dislike already...Can u imagine that  guys, they don't like our angel but they are so bothered sparing some time to listened to her music, in some point I find it funny entertaining lol...If u don't like a certain person why bother urself to know something about her right?This haters really they don't even know how to appreciate good music(sigh) pity them...Sure angel Koo fly high as high as u wanted to, establish ur name all over d world n leave a mark , let them know  d  'silent bomber'that's u fighting! 

• Like 8

At last i can login :)

[News] thanks Jung for the link

화가로, 뮤지션으로…구혜선의 끝없는 도전

입력 : 2015-12-18 15:24:46

[뉴스토마토 정해욱기자] 배우 구혜선이 팔방미인 아티스트로서 도전을 이어가고 있다.

구혜선은 지난 17일 프로듀서 최인영과 함께 미니 콜라보레이션 앨범 '소리없이 날'을 발표했다. 타이틀곡 '소리없이 날'은 최인영이 지난 2010년 발표한 곡을 구혜선이 여성의 감성을 담아 새롭게 녹음한 노래다. 풋풋한 사랑에 대한 이야기를 밝고 경쾌한 분위기로 풀어냈다. 이번 앨범에는 '소리없이 날' 외에 따스한 감성이 담긴 '렛 미 플라이'(Let me fly)가 함께 실렸다.

1450410003517_original.jpg

구혜선이 가수로서 앨범을 발표한 것은 이번이 처음이 아니다. 구혜선은 2010년 내놨던 '갈색머리'를 시작으로 '매리 미'(Marry Me), '기억상실증', '그건 너', 행복했을까', '꽃비-영화 다우더 OST', '죽어야만 하는가요' 등 지금까지 총 7개의 디지털 싱글을 발표했다. 

특히 지난 2009년에는 직접 작곡에 참여한 정규앨범 '구혜선 소품집-숨'을 발매해 화제를 모았다. 구혜선은 이 앨범에 수록된 전곡을 작곡하며 숨겨졌던 음악적 재능을 뽐냈다. 지난 6월에도 수록곡의 작사, 작곡에 참여한 '숨2-십년이 백년이 지난 후에'를 내놨다. '구혜선 소품집-숨'은 발매 6년 만인 지난 4월 중국 최대 음원사이트인 QQ뮤직의 유행지수차트에서 나흘간 1위를 기록했으며, '숨2-십년이 백년이 지난 후에'는 발매 당시 국내 음원사이트 멜론의 뉴에이지 앨범 종합 인기 차트 1위에 올랐다.

뮤지션으로서 꾸준한 활동을 펼치고 있는 구혜선은 지난달 21일 서울 이태원 현대카드 언더스테이지에서 '여름, 가을, 겨울, 그리고 봄'이라는 타이틀의 단독 콘서트를 개최하고 팬들과 만났다.

구혜선은 영화 감독과 화가로서도 인상적인 활약을 보여주고 있다. 지난 2010년 '요술'을 통해 영화 감독으로 데뷔한 구혜선은 2012년에는 '복숭아나무', 지난해에는 '다우더'를 연출했다. 특히 '다우더'에서는 연출과 각본 뿐만 아니라 주연까지 맡아 1인 3역을 소화해 눈길을 끌었다. 이 작품은 제19회 부산국제영화제 '한국영화의 오늘-파노라마' 섹션에 초청됐다. 구혜선은 지난 2009년 첫 개인전을 연 이후 각종 미술 전시를 통해 대중들과 호흡하고 있다.

지난 2002년 CF를 통해 데뷔한 구혜선은 '열아홉 순정', '왕과 나', '꽃보다 남자' 등에 출연하며 청순하고 사랑스러운 이미지로 사랑을 받았고, 방송가에서 가장 각광 받는 20대 여자 스타 중 한 명으로 떠올랐다. 그런 구혜선이 영화 감독, 화가, 뮤지션으로 변신해 새로운 도전에 나서자 의아한 시선을 보내는 이들도 있었다. 하지만 시간이 지나면서 구혜선의 도전은 빛을 보기 시작했다. 구혜선은 자신의 앨범을 통해 상업적 색채가 옅은 뉴에이지 음악을 선보이고, 개인전의 수익금 전액을 백혈병 환우회에 기부하는 등 꾸준히 자신의 길을 가며 대중들에게 아티스트로서 인정을 받고 있다.

한편 구혜선은 중국 대작드라마 '전기대형'의 여주인공 후비위 역으로 캐스팅돼 현재 중국 헝디엔에서 촬영을 진행 중이다.

정해욱 기자 amorry@etomato.com

• Like 10

The more I listen to the 2 new songs released by Goo Hye Sun - A Day Without Sound and Let Me Fly - the more they remind me of wine, Satisfying, relaxing and unconsciously making you want for more. So in my attempt to prove my analogy, I searched for a description of wine that will suit these songs and GHS herself perfectly.  And this is what I think best describes GHS and her music:

http://winefolly.com/tutorial/40-wine-descriptions/

40 Wine Descriptions and What They Really Mean

INTELLECTUALLY SATISFYING

This is a rare but special occurring term used by one of the most famous wine critics, Robert Parker. Robert Parker is sure that if you are not satisfied by this wine on a hedonistic and intellectual level then you don’t deserve to drink it. This is probably true, because these words are reserved for the wines we can’t afford anyway…sadface.

Interesting, isn’t it? There is something about her music and GHS herself that strikes a chord somewhere within yourself that you just felt like you have been given access to something that is unreachable and very rich and yet very warm and down to earth. She is a breath of fresh air in Korean entertainment and without a doubt, I believe that she is YG’s secret weapon. She might not be reaping billions of sales for YG but in terms of prestige and long term value, she is that jewel in the crown for YG.

Bravo Goo Hye Sun!  Without a sound or should I say, without any fanfare, you released 2 beautiful songs – A Day Without Sound and Let Me Fly - on top of a recently concluded concert – Summer, Winter, Autumn and Spring - and an upcoming big production Chinese drama – The Legendary Tycoon.  Like elegant wines*, you get better as you age.

*ELEGANT
  • When a wine writer says elegant he means that the wine is NOT big, NOT fruity, NOT opulent and NOT bold. Off-vintages are often referred to as elegant vintages as they have higher acid and tend to have more ‘green’ characteristics. Elegant wines may taste like crap when they first release but they also tend to age better. Elegant is that retired ballerina who puts the fat-n-sassy retired cheerleaders to shame.  

http://winefolly.com/tutorial/40-wine-descriptions/

MORE! MORE! CLICK BELOW FOR ENCORE!

https://youtu.be/g9FgT8TpcW8

https://youtu.be/FsmiK77cxxk

• Like 13