Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Dropping by to say a hi to all sunnies :) Its been a while i posted..Missing Koo and all of u..Because of personal commitments i have been away..Heard Koo's MV..Its soo great..I m happy that Koo finally addressed the misunderstandings..Though its not needed for those haters always criticize her meaninglessly, its good that once a while doing this...Will be back soon..

• Like 15

In my car this morning, I happened top be listening to Breakfast With The Beatles and learned that, on this day in history, 1965, Paul McCartney cut the vocals and his guitar parts for three Beatles songs, all three of which (with her recent highs and lows in mind) put me in mind of our Goo Hye Sun

The first one reminded me of my reaction upon first meeting her as Yang Gukwha on the tele those many years ago:

I've Just Seen a Face

I've just seen a face

I can't forget the time or place

Where we just met 

She's just the girl for me 

And I want all the world to see

We've met, mmm, mmm, mmm, m'mmm, mmm

Had it been another day

I might have looked the other day

And I'd have never been aware

But as it is I'll dream of her tonight di-di-di-di'n-di

Falling, yes I am falling

And she keeps calling

Me back again...

The second one applies to her evil-hearted/minded antis:

I'm Down

You tell lies thinking I can't see

You can't cry cause you're laughing at me

And I'm down

I'm really down!

And I'm down

I'm really down!

And I'm down

I'm really down!

How can you laugh when you know I'm down?

How can you laugh when you know I'm down?

And the third one, addressing her melancholy mood as a result of all the hurt:

Yesterday

Yesterday

All my troubles seemed so far away

Now it looks as though they're here to stay

Oh, I believe in yesterday

Suddenly

I'm not half the man I used to be

There's a shadow hanging over me

Oh, Yesterday came suddenly...

The happy ending, of course is that our girl is undefeatable, and she surely knows that there are many more of us than there will ever be of them...

Stay strong, Hye Sun, we love you more with each passing day!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Edited by robbo4
typo
  • Like 18

http://sunjung9041.blog.me/220390018104

One blogger posted her opion about Gu HyeSun's BREATH2/ 숨2.

Just an excerpt: 

매번 그녀의 음악이 나올 때마다 기대되고, 찾아듣게 만드는 특유의 감성이 있다. 이번에 발매된 숨2 뉴에이지 앨범도 그렇다. 듣는 사람으로써 참으로 편안하고 행복하게 만든 음악이다. 그래서 듣는이의 입장에서 계속 듣게 되는 음악이기도 하다. 이번 앨범도 참 좋다. 다음 앨범에서는 어떤 음악을 들려줄지, 어떤 감성을 보여줄지 궁금하다. 배우로써도, 음악인으로써도. 계속 발전해 멋진 모습을 보여주면 좋겠다. [출처] [음악리뷰] 구혜선 - 숨2 - 십년이 백년이 지난 후에|작성자 야광신발

I seek out her music; her music has a unique artistic sensibility. It is the same for the new Breath2. As a listener, her music makes me feel comfortable and happy. That is why I end up listening over and over again. This new album is also really good. I am already anticipating her next album. I get curious as to what she will show next. I hope that she continues to develop as actress and musician.

(Remember Sunnies and to the blogger who enjoy her music!! Her dreams cannot be implemented without the capital/income. keke   Keep her in your prayers and thoughts and meditations so that she can make more of her dreams come true as long as she chooses!! She has talent and passion that would be a shame if interrupted. Fighting! Fighting!! And I pray that all of our dreams will be implemented as well!! Fighting Sunnies!!)

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 16

Guest S_sun

Thanks to all Sunnies for sharing your love for Breath 2 and GHS.

@cheerkoo I really appreciate you translating and bringing over the articles. Thank you. You are an angel! :)

I love this second album of hers , Breath 2. I feel the music are deeper and even more beautiful. Ofc some tracks I love more than others but it is so good to listen to repeatedly.

Sunnies, please do not post the links to YT full album as we want people to buy her album! Not sure why it is allowed to post the full album on YT . Dramas and movies have copyrights. Not album?

The only way we can be assure she will produce more albums is encourage people to buy her album so she makes some money! :)

@S_sun!! I agree with you 100%. We have to help GHS make money!! That is the only way she can keep on with what she enjoys doing!! Thanks so much. I just bought all of her songs/music in iTune..but cannot find Brown Hair in iTune. I hope it gets listed soon. I sent her a twit hoping she can do something about it...oh..I should also send YG business section to post it in iTune!! 

Fighting!!

PS...you kow what? Come to think of it..GHS has a talent for marketing too...keke!!! After I saw her MV for After 10 Years 100 Years, I became so curious about the song. I remember DC fans said that GHS wrote the lyrics for the title song..then I realized that it is a song from Peach Tree sung by SHJ!! So I listened to Peach Tree OST in iTune and the rest is history. So worth it!! And I can see that her music has really gotten so much richer and deeper and better!! Also I just sent a tweet asking YG to post the song, Brown Hair in iTune too. Hope they listen. I will let you know.

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 20

This is for fun...hopefully no one gets offended--esp GHS.

GHS rarely mentions celebrity friends' names with whom she is close. Recently she has dropped few names here and there.

Her closest friend is Seo HyunJin. Then, there is Nam Sang Mi. She also mentioned Choi Daniel and Lee JunHyuk. By chance, I looked up their birthdays. And guess what!! They are all Pisces. kekeke Is this a coincidence? haha.

Of course there are exceptions.  Lee BoYoung's  birthday falls on Capricorn sign, but her husband Ji Sung is a Pisces. keke. Then she has alluded to the fact that she is close to 2 SM choreographers---one of their birthdays fall on Pisces and the other one on Aquarius. keke. Another exception is the wonderful actor Choi IlHwa who has worked with GHS in many of her films. He is a Taurus. keke But, kind of funny and interesting. keke. That is all....winding down for Monday!!!

Fighitng Sunnies and GHS!!

I was also trying to find out Choi InYoung's birthday---her musical partner and producer for over 6 years....but cannot find his information. I wonder if he is Pisces too.??

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 20

I'm listening to the album right now as I write.. It is BEAUTIFUL!  Amazing! I know she plays piano and guitar, does she also play the violin? Pure genius!

I definitely agree with @S_sun and @cheerkoo This album is worth buying, not just to support GHS. I believe this is something you will never get tired listening to and will lasts for generations. It's a keeper...just like Goo Hye Sun :)

• Like 17

Thanks @khs7... OMG Hyesun-ssi so beautiful with handsome Ghamja :wub:

Btw what is Yellow Lead Campaign ?

​I clicked the HT sis..I guess it's kinda campaign for adopting abandoned dogs called "Adopt Me"   :)

• Like 15

goo-hye-sun_1433818728_af_org.jpg

The best revenge that GHS can inflict on these antis and haters is to be a success.  She's doing it with great class and that's the reason these people can never bring her down.  Being an actress, songwriter, painter, director, singer and humanitarian elevates her to higher level, over and above other Korean actors and entertainers.  She has already created her own legacy.  Bravo GHS!!

Edited by sheherizade3
  • Like 22

@meow13!! So good to see you and thanks for the information!!

해마다 10만 마리 이상의 반려견들이 유기견이 되고 있습니다. 이렇게 버려지는 강아지들의 30% 이상이 안락사 당하고 있다고 하니 심각한 일이 아닐 수 없네요. 각 지방자치단체에게 나름의 유기견 보호 센터를 운영하고 있지만, 예산과 인력 부족으로 계속 돌보는데 어려움을 겪고 있으며 개인 단체 및 개인이 운영하는 사설 유기견 보호센터도 있는데 여기도 사정은 마찬가지의 실정입니다. 이렇게 영문도 모른 채 안락사를 당하여 소중한 생명을 잃고 있는 안타까운 유기견들을 위해 비마켓에서는 유기견 생명연장 YELLOW LEAD CAMPAIGN을 시작합니다 YELLOW LEAD CAMPAIGN은 7일에서 21일 동안 보호소에 머물면서 주인이 나타나질 않아 안락사 위기에 처해 있는 유기견들을 위한 캠페인으로 유기견 보호와 입양, 생명의 소중함에 대한 사회적인 환경을 조성하고자 합니다. 이에 배우 구혜선님께서 함께 동참해주신 점 감사드립니다 여러분의 많은 관심과 따뜻한 손길 부탁드립니다.

Source: http://befriendmarket.com/board/photo_album/photo_view.asp?idx=316

Every year, over 100,000 pets are abandoned and over 30 percent of them are put to sleep. This is a serious matter. Each local government district operates animal protection centers, however, budget and personnel limitations continuously put these centers in great hardship. There are private organizations and individually run centers as well, but they also run into similar problems. At B-Market, we have decided to run a Yellow Lead Campaign for the sake of the precious abandoned animals who are facing death. The campaign's purpose is to ensure that these abandoned animals are protected at the shelters for at least 7 to 21 days. During that time, if the owners do not reclaim them, these animals will be available for adoption. Through this campaign, we hope to instill in our society the importance and preciousness of each life.  We thank actress Gu HyeSun for participating in the campaign. We ask for your deep interst and warm kindness in this effort. 
  • Like 22

Hi Sunnies,

Thanks to all that had posted to share your thoughts, enthusiasms & other goodies.  Thanks @cheerkoo sis for your insights,

interesting tidbits/info and esp. for the translations of GHS's interviews - words cannot express my gratitude & appreciations

enough for all you do Always <3   Enjoying Breath2 so much - getting a chance to revisit/delve deeper into GHS music from Peach Tree

is just amazing for me!   @S_sun sis- love your idea of us chatting more about each track - GHS's arts are just so deep/complex for me (haha!) -

e.g Peach tree movie - looking forward to all Sunnies' insights to help me understand & enjoy GHS's Arts all the more :)

ALL Sunnies in US & Canada-  Let's Go for It - Let's support GHS by getting Breath2 album from iTune! 

Should I start a survey to see if all 60 US & Canada Sunnies on Soompi have gotten Breath2 - haha?    Btw, was hoping to

get a CD for Breath2 but as sis @Cheerkoo had mentioned it probably won't happen bc of cost.

Keeping Hye Sun-ssii in my prayers  <3 <3

Edited by geumtrangdi
  • Like 17