Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

to all Sunnies esp @Cheerkoo who always spent your time for translating or summary the article bout GHS, weather the news is bad or good but these interview media from her talking her breath 2 album, her life n others are so spoilling me too much. i do more love n respect her more not because she's my bias, but GHS as a person, a woman who have a huge passion of her work as an actresse, writer, director, composer, artist are so mesmerize me. in her 30's she already make everything she can, others/haters maybe called her 10 years in entertainment are wasting , full of failure,etc ... but for me.. she's amazing.  i reflect to my self she really can do anything what others maybe not have a chance to do it. she still there doing what she like, as she said she always concern others when the bad thing come to her but she more concern if others will get the impact. she always thinking others rather than herself. 

she's really my trully inspiration. i just hope my daily work will not get too boring but can be mixed with more enjoying time but have an excellent result.... and yes... not to be able to dream is simillar to death.  just how we make our dream will come true with beautifull. 

wishing you the best in everything my dear Koo. keep on your good work with your own way. and please be happy my babyyy.......^^ 

• Like 15

1434184876471.jpg

ky hye sun talk about  Daniel for the first time since 2011 :w00t:

I wish between them the feelings of love, not friendship :wub:

Best couple choisun  ^^

I think Daniel love ku hye sun  a lot :)

Edited by sara2015
  • Like 8

Saw another article--so glad that it is Saturday!! 

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=727626 by Kim Yena of TV Report and pix by Jo SungJin

구혜선 “무대 공포증 有…소주 1병 마시고 올라”(인터뷰)=GHS: Stage Panic--1 bottle of soju and all went ??haywire (interview)

[TV리포트=김예나 기자] 올해로 데뷔 14년차 구혜선. 얼짱 출신으로 연기를 10년 넘게 했고, 영화감독으로 작가로 가수로 현재 진행형이다. 그런 구혜선이 ‘무대 공포증’이 있다고 고백했다. 그리고 앞으로도 무대에 서지 않겠다고 다짐했다. GHS debut 14 years ago and has been acting for about 10 years and she suffers from panic on stage??

구혜선은 최근 TV리포트와 인터뷰에서 “앨범을 만들고, 발표하는 건 욕심으로 시작했다. 어떤 큰 결과를 바라고 하는 일은 아니었다. 일단 제가 하는 뉴에이지 장르는 경쟁 대열에 들어갈 수 있는 장르가 아니다. 그저 이걸 좋아하는 분들이랑 소통하고 싶다”는 바람을 전했다. GHS: "I made the album and started to showcase the music out of great desire. I was not expecting anything big. Anyway, the New Age genre is not a highly competitive type of music. I just want to share the music with others who also like this genre."

직접 목소리를 녹음해 발표한 음원도 가진 구혜선. 하지만 무대에 설 계획은 없다고 선을 그었다. GHS also recorded her singing. However, she said that she will not go on stage.

그 이유에 대해 “제가 무대 공포증이 있다. 예전에 무대에 한 번 오른 적이 있다. 너무 긴장해서 소주 1병을 마셨다. 기분이 업됐다. 나중에 모니터를 했는데 난리가 났더라”고 웃었다. What is the reason? GHS:"I have great fear/panic about standing on stage. One time in the past, I was so panic stricken that I finished a bottle of soju. My mood became greatly elevated. I monitored my behavior later andrealized that I was out of control." She laughed.

구혜선은 “제가 흥이 많지 않은 사람은 아니다. 다만 그날 무대를 보니 불만족스러웠다. 오히려 노래를 망쳤다. 그래서 앞으로도 무대에 오르지 않겠다”며 “어차피 퍼포먼스를 해야하는 장르도 아니다. 피아노를 치고, 노래를 완성하면 된다. 워낙 겁도 많고, 두려움도 많다. 모두를 위해서 무대에 오르지 않는 편이 낫다”고 확고한 생각을 밝혔다.GHS: "It is not that I don't enjoy fun. However, I was not satisfied with my stage behavior. Actually I ruined the song. So, from now on, I am not going up on the stage. Anyway, it is not a genre that requires performance. It is enough to play the piano and perfect the score. Honestly, I have just too much fears and too much anxieties. For the sake of everyone concerned, it is better for me not to go on stage." That is her firm stand on the matter. 

(Fighting GHS-ssi!! I would love to see you in a movie or drama where you play your piano--in BOF, your rendition of "I only know love" was just beautiful and so moving.)

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 19

DC-GHS fans also welcome Breath2 and many are praising it. Many also feel bad about so many hateful posts attached to her articles. Fighting Fighting and Fighting GHS fans everywhere!!!

DC-GHS post: how GHS works really hard at what she loves...

•작년 4월~ 6월 엔아 시작, 종영 ( 촬영은 4월 전이겠지 ) April to June of last year (2014) AE starts and ends but filming and prep must have started before April.
•작년 7월, 8월 제천영화제 트레일러제작, 빗버거 무비출연 July or August of 2014--she made the trailer for the Je-Chun International Movies Festival and she also appeared in Beatburger's MV.
•9월부터 다우더 개봉까지.. 개봉준비, 부국영화제, 영화홍보, 인터뷰, 화보촬영, 영화개봉..From September to opening of DAUDER (2014) She was preparing for the release, Busan International Movies Festival, movie promotions, interviews, promotion filmings, opening of the movie.
•12월초부터 블러드 루마니아 시작으로 들마촬영 시작 보이지않는 총알 맞으며 전쟁같았던 블러드가 올 4월 종영.From early December of 2014, she started filming and prepareing for BLOOD and going to Rumania---BLOOD was like a war and battles where she was constantly gunned down. (I also enjoyed BLOOD, esp. Risang moments, but it will be forever remembered with too much pain.)
•4월 블러드 종영하자마자 1달 반만에 그간의 작업곡을 마무리해 오늘 세상의 빛을 보게하기까지...April, 2015..Blood ends, One month later, she finished up her musical works and releases it to the world.
  • Like 23

Guest WafaD

​she is really mature ...she dont care about money...she just does what makes her feel happy..unfortunately many dont understand whats that means... Iam very happy and very very proud to be a sunny :) Thanx @cheerkoo for the translation ...big thanx to all the sunnies for the articles and posts :wub:

Fighting !!!

Guest S_sun

Thanks so much @cheerkoo for your hard work in translating so many articles. It is pouring GHS! kkk

I appreciate you doing that for us. Please continue to translate every article. We are hungry for it! lol Thank you!

I must say I enjoy every single article. Thank you , reporters. The one thing I hope GHS never do is stop dreaming!

Her dreams are so full of colors! I am never tired of every single thing she does or say! As usual, she is cheerful and thoughtful. Beautiful smile! So pretty in that floral dress and killer legs! kkk

Let's keep promoting  and supporting her Breath 2 album! Spread the word Sunnies! We can do it! This is one thing that we know she will get part of the profit directly! Buy , buy  , buy! Beautiful music!   Hahaha I feel like a sales person!

GHS Fans Union fighting!

Let's keep talking about Breath 2 and praising  at sns and blogs whenever we can for a few more weeks! We can talk about some of the tracks and the impressions we get listening to it! Once everyone has  a chance to get it, I like to start a discussion here on each of the track. I am going to be busy for a week . If one of you want to start track 1  in a few days, please do so, otherwise I propose we starts Monday a week after. What do you think of the idea Sunnies? Just something to do while we wait for for her next project.

This may sound funny..I have a proposal... when we hope and worry and pray for our loved ones in all aspects of their lives, I hope that we can include GHS in it.

Realistically, I worry for her.....SOOOO....

Can each of us include GHS-ssi in our prayers/meditations/hopes/... that GHS gets tons of good jobs as an actress---that is her main method to make money right now. Her other abilities have not given her income as of yet (hopefully they will) but acting has. The more money she makes, the more she will be able to "continue to maintain her dream and fantasy in the real world"--that is her statement in one of the interviews. I hope she does not lose her passion and love for what she does. I think she still has amazing amount of energy and creativity trying to get out..but without the freedom of money,,,(unfortunately that is the reality)....it will be hard for her to continue to implement her dreams...

So,,,please don't forget GHS-ssi Sunnies!! Thanks.

• Like 20

After 10 years After 100 Years got me so curious...so I bought the OST for Peach Tree from iTune. Now I remember...

It is sung by Seo HyunJin...

If you remember Peach Tree...Seo played the mother who give birth to the twins who were born as Siamese twins and the mother could not bear to look at them and had a mental breakdown. Twins father would take the twins and have them greet the mother in the morning. The mother does not recognize her sons and greet them as if they are strangers. But, when she realizes that they are her sons with the grotesque deformity that she cannot bear, she screams and yells. It is a song of unrequited love of amazing proportion. 

Here is the lyrics...now we can understand GHS's MV for her title piece. 

Lyrics to After 10 years After 100 Years

One day after we met, I heard of your news.

Your face faded by sunlight and your thin smiling eyes

I can no longer see.

One month after we met, I forgot your name.

After 10 years, 100 years have passed, come and see me.

So that I can call out your name endlessly.

One day we will meet. One day we will run together. One day we will hug each other. One day we will walk together.

One day, we will meet. One day we will run together. One day we will hug each other. One day we will love each other.

(What I feel bad for the movie Peach Tree is that Korean media/audience focused too much on why GHS picked Siamese twins as her theme for the movie. They endlessly asked her and focused on that concrete issue...that they forgot to look at the total movie and her message. Maybe GHS should have explained it all?? But she wanted to trust the minds of her audience? Why they so narrowmindedly stayed on that issue...like when they stayed so much on GHS's tone issue for BLOOD as if that one little thing made all the difference. I am sorry but the word stupid comes to miind. really stupid!!--sorry Sunnies. The deep and amazing story of love and sacrifice were not recognized and the ironic theme that even in the most well prized and valued relationship of mother and child, love can fail....)

• Like 18

I cannot be sure,,,but my trans may have been wrong. New trans in parenthesis.

Peach Tree--lyrics by GHS--sung by the child actor from Peach Tree

You are my small peach tree.

I love you forever. (Suppose to love forever)

I love us forever. (loves us forever)

Where is my resting place. (Where is the flower I will give you.)

Don't cry.

My love is here

(where) Bright moon hugs the top of the head

My little peach.

Peach Tree as sung by Jo SeungWoo--lyrics

Suppose to love forever.

Love us forever.

Where is the flower I will give you. Don't cry.

My love is here

Shining moon hugs the top of the head.

My small peach.

Would you know what is in my small heart?

I love you. Can I touch you?

Would you know this small body of mine?

I am sorry. Can I touch you?

Where is the flower I will give you? Don't cry.

My love is here

Shining moon points to the top of the head.

My little peach.

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 17

Thanks @cheerkoo for your valuable translation.

After 10 years 100 years is an amazing composition.  I listened to it many times trying to get the feel of the music and understand it.. I closed my eyes and found myself visualizing a beautiful love story unfolding behind the music. It's like watching a drama through its background music.It's beautiful.

At first, I thought what a sad music...sad, sad,sad.. But it actually isn't all sad, but the ending sounded sad though. The music pulls at your heartstrings, it is very powerful even without words.

After reading her interview, the more I appreciate GHS. Breath 2 is like a personal diary being shared by a friend.  When she said that she is not expecting much profit from this, it only showed that she just wants to share what she has, not expecting anything in return. I guess that's why she tweeted her thanks even for just listening. Aren't we all in need of such a friend? Just someone to listen... without judgments.

As much as I want to see her on screen, I believe that she excels most in her music. If acting is a big responsibility for her, composing music is her big stress reliever.  Here is where she can be free, where she is most comfortable, in her own skin, not portraying anybody. This is her territory and she knows what kind of audience would gather around her.

The nice thing about her is that in spite of being in a worldly and materialistic profession, she prefers abstract wealth. Based on her interviews, I think what she considers valuable are love and dreams, more than expensive bags and huge profits.  She is not after riches but rather she makes efforts to have a richer life.  To love and to break up, to succeed and to fail, whatever it is, she becomes richer from every experience. To quote from the book The Little Prince: "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.", GHS knows what is essential indeed.

Thank you GHS for sharing yourself.

Thank you Sunnies for all your contributions.

Edited by aoknow
  • Like 20

I got headache after reading some bad comments about our angel haters/anti's gone really overboard they make anything n everything about her their business like their greatest goal is to destroy  her n make her fall apart...In d world she's in is so UNFAIR n CRUEL  I hope she can still  fight a good fight until d end to b able to survived n later on appreciate n acknowledge by people who often judge/criticize her...U r U angel, no matter what we always here to loved n support u in anyway we can so FIGHTING!!!

• Like 13

구혜선 "전 남친, 민낯 이 더 예쁘다고 .. 사실 민낯 아냐" = GHS: ". Antiguo bf, cara desnuda es más bonito ... en realidad, no es la cara desnuda" reportero Kim Mihwa (creo SGA deben haber disfrutado de este reportero.)

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015061219092069234&type=1&outlink=1

구혜선 두번째 뉴 에이지 앨범 '숨 2- 십년 이 백년 이 지난 후에' 발매 인터뷰
배우 구혜선 (31) 이 자신 의 민낯 에 얽힌 비하인드 스토리 를 털어놨다. Al hablar sobre su nuevo álbum Breath2, GHS contó una historia detrás vinculada a su rostro sin maquillaje.

구혜선 은 동안 유지 비결 을 묻는 질문 ​​에 "아무래도 나이 가 들면서 관리 에 신경 쓴다. 피부과 에도 다니고 좋다는 음식 을 찾아 먹는다" 라고 답했다 .GHS se le preguntó sobre su piel joven y cómo se gestiona. GHS: ".. Me hago cargo de que a medida que envejezco consulto dermatólogo y comer toda la comida que oigo son buenas para mí" 

. 그는 "운동 을 해야 하는데 잘 안하게 된다 운동 을 한다고 건강 하고 탄탄 해지는 체질 이 아닌 것 같다 "라며" 기본적인 비비 크림 을 바르고 있다. 풀 메이크업 을 안 하면 슈퍼마켓 도 안간다 "라고 너스레 를 떨었다.  "Sé que necesito hacer ejercicio, pero no va bien. No creo que yo soy el escribo para conseguir un cuerpo firme con sólo hacer ejercicio. Así, aplico crema BB. Yo ni siquiera voy al supermercado sin maquillaje completo. " Periodista dice que GHS bromeaba.

이어 구혜선 은 "전 남자 친구 가 '너는 참 생얼 이 예쁘다' 라고 말 했는데 사실 나는 생얼 을 보여준 적이 없다" 라며 "눈썹 도 안 그린 척 하고 그리고, 사실 화장 을 다 했다 조금. 번들 거리면 남자들 은 생얼 인 줄 아는 것 같다 "라고 눙 쳤다. Entonces GHS dijo: "Mi viejo novio me dijo que tengo una cara bonita sin maquillaje. En realidad, nunca he mostrado mi cara le desnuda de verdad! También quiero dibujar en mis cejas como si realmente no lo hice. En la actualidad, Estoy totalmente inventado. Si hay un poco de brillo, los hombres parecen pensar que no tengo compone en ". 

구혜선 은 "세월 에는 장사 가 없다. 답 은 없는 것 같다" 라며 "서른 전에는 피부과 같은데 안 다녀도 괜찮을 줄 알았는데 사람 은 다 똑같다. 좋다는 것은 찾아서 다 해보고 팩 도 찾아서 한다" 라고 덧붙였다. GHS:. "Desafortunadamente, no hay negocio / mercado con el paso seaons Antes cumplí 30, pensé que no necesitaba un dermatólogo, pero la gente es toda mismo busco cosas que escucho son buenas y también poner en los paquetes faciales. también. "

한편 구혜선 은 지난 2009 년 9 월 발매 한 소품 집 '숨' 에 이어 약 6 년 만 에 새로운 뉴 에이지 앨범 을 들고 나왔다. 구혜선 은 이번 앨범 의 전곡 13 곡 을 작사 작곡 했다. 타이틀 곡 '십년 이 백년 이 지난 후에' 는 자신 이 연출한 영화 '복숭아 나무' 의 OST 를 피아노 곡 으로 새롭게 재 해석 한 곡 으로, 구혜선 이 작곡 을 최인영 이 편곡 을 맡았다. 이곡 은 사랑하는 이에 게 십년 이 백년 이 지난 후에도 나를 찾아와 달라고 이야기 하는 감성적 인 곡 이다. El pedazo del título de Aliento 2 es "Después de 10, 100 años", que es un ost de Peach Tree y la que vuelve a interpretar para el álbum y Choi Inyoung lo arregló. La pieza del título describe a una mujer que le dice a la persona que ama a buscarla y regresar a sus incluso después de 10 o 100 años.

Goo Hye Sun noona 

tumblr_mc46euTuxL1r6sp4t.gif

• Like 16

memecoelho.jpg

"Those who hate you, are secret fans who do not understand why so many people love you."

That explains a lot .... no matter what they say some,  we know the big treasure that we support!

​Well that makes sense! They really follow her!  No wonder they get to comment faster than some faithful sunnies!

Nice quote @LauraA. I like Paulo Coelho :)

• Like 19

memecoelho.jpg

"Those who hate you, are secret fans who do not understand why so many people love you."

That explains a lot .... no matter what they say some,  we know the big treasure that we support!

​Well that makes sense! They really follow her!  No wonder they get to comment faster than some faithful sunnies!

Nice quote @LauraA. I like Paulo Coelho :)

​i agree that is why i never gave an effort to answer to every bad comment that they throwing to our beloved Koo Hye Sun, what they say reflect what kind of person they are, besides we cannot please everybody because not everyone has an open mind, for me all the antis/haters are pathetic so why bother to mind them, besides i am busy reading all the good news and comment for KHS, i don't have a time for those who have a lot of insecurities in life

• Like 17

@cheerkoo we need your help again, thanks  :)
thanks jung for the news link too :)
[x-sports news Naver TV entertainment]14.06.2015

엑스포츠뉴스

구혜선, 청초한 미모 "음악 들어줘 고마워요"

1434251581903_99_20150614121603.jpg?type

[엑스포츠뉴스=김현정 기자] 배우 구혜선이 청초한 미모를 과시했다.

구혜선은 13일 밤 트위터에 "덥네요. 음악 들어쥬셔서 고마워요"라는 글과 함께 사진을 올렸다.

구혜선은 편안한 옷차림을 한 채 얼굴을 팔에 기대며 셀카를 찍고 있다. 잡티 하나 없는 투명 피부로 청순 미모를 발산했다.

구혜선은 12일 두번째 뉴에이지 앨범 '숨2 - 십년이 백년이 지난 후에'를 발표했다.

김현정 기자 khj3330@xportsnews.com 

[사진= 구혜선 ⓒ 구혜선 트위터]

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000483256&lfrom=twitter

Edited by sukreen
  • Like 16

Thank you all sunnies for putting all the news related our Angel for us  and special thanks to cheeko for translating those news for us :) Our Angel is really blessed with superb talent only blind cant see that..her new album songs are so soothing and relaxing..and lyrics got deep meaning... just loved it..i hope people stop misunderstanding her, and putting her down for no reason... 

• Like 14

Hello Sunnies!!

Thanks @sukreen.

[엑스포츠뉴스=김현정 기자] 배우 구혜선이 청초한 미모를 과시했다.

구혜선은 13일 밤 트위터에 "덥네요. 음악 들어쥬셔서 고마워요"라는 글과 함께 사진을 올렸다.

구혜선은 편안한 옷차림을 한 채 얼굴을 팔에 기대며 셀카를 찍고 있다. 잡티 하나 없는 투명 피부로 청순 미모를 발산했다.

구혜선은 12일 두번째 뉴에이지 앨범 '숨2 - 십년이 백년이 지난 후에'를 발표했다.

김현정 기자 khj3330@xportsnews.com 

[사진= 구혜선 ⓒ 구혜선 트위터]

ExpoNews' Reporter Kim HyunJung repots on GHS's latest twit on night of 13th: "It is hot. Thank you for listening to the music." GHS is taking a selca in her comfortable clothing with her clear skin and youthful beauty. On June 12th, GHS released her second New Age album, Breath2/숨2, titled, After 10 Years, 100 Years.

Sunnes,

Don't forget to include GHS in your thoughts/prayers whenever you visit her here. I also hope that maybe she gets more opportunities to direct CF's like Samsung Galaxy!! That would be cool.

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 19