Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks @sukreen for the articles. I will pick paragraphs and quotes to translate. There are tons of articles!! Good News!!

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015061216102473543&outlink=2&SVEC Reporter Kim MiHwa of Money Today and Pix by Kim ChangHyun. This interview took place on June 11th.

Since GHS made all 13 pieces by herself, reporter asked: Tell me what you don't do.

구혜선은 지난 2009년 9월 발매한 소품집 '숨'에 이어 약 6년 만에 새로운 뉴에이지 앨범을 들고 나왔다. 못하는게 뭐냐고 묻는 기자의 질문에 구혜선은 쑥스러워하며 사실 잘하는게 없다고 답했다. 구혜선은 오래전부터 만들고 준비한 곡을 정리해서 내놓은 것뿐이라며 겸손한 모습을 보였다. GHS is releasing her second New Age album in 6 years. Last one was in 2009. To the reporter's question, GHS answered shyly that she really does not do anything well. She modestly said that she is simply organizing and releasing compositions that she had been working on for a long time.

"못하는 거요? 혼자 놀기는 잘하는데 사회생활은 잘 못하는 것 같아요.(웃음) 혼자서 그림 그리고 작곡하고 그런 걸 좋아해서 이렇게 앨범도 내게 됐어요. 지금은 털어내는 작업을 하고 있어요. 5년 전에 만든 음악도 하고 있고, 3년 전에 만든 음악도 있어요. 예전에는 불같이 타올랐다면, 이제는 그런 것들을 내려놓고 정리하는 느낌이에요. 예전에는 (작업한 것들을) 버리지 못하고 보여주는 것에 치중했어요. 요즘은 많이 걸러내고 선별해서 괜찮은 것을 보여주려고 노력하고 있어요. 계속 하기가 쉽지 않은 작업이라 할 수 있을 때 계속 하려고요." GHS: "What I am not good at? I am good at doing things by myself, but I don't think I am good with other people. (laughter) I like drawing and composing by myself that I am able to release an album. Right now, my work is letting it out there. I would be working on a piece that made 5 years ago or 3 years ago. If I were like a blazing fire in the past, I am more about letting things down and organizing them now. In the past, I could not throw away anything that I worked on and focused on showing them. These days, I am more selective and filter out things and try to show what seems better. It is not the kind of work that I can do continuously so I work on them whenever I can."

구혜선은 이번 앨범의 전곡을 프로듀싱 했다. 작사 작곡은 물론, 직접 노래도 부르고 피아노도 쳤다. 앞서 영화감독으로서 영화를 만들고, 화가로서 그림을 그려냈던 구혜선은 뮤지션으로서도 수준급 실력을 보여주며 팬들을 놀라게 만들었다. GHS produced her own album this time. She wrote the lyrics, the music and even sang and played piano herself. She has made movies and drew paintings and she is surprising the people with her high quality musical ability.

"따로 작곡 공부를 하지는 않았어요. 디지털로 작곡했기 때문에 프로듀서와 이야기하면서 작업했죠. 어렸을 때 피아노를 쳐서 은연중에 소리에 대한 훈련이 된 것 같아요. 저는 굉장히 호기심이 많았거든요. 그 호기심을 꼭 충족시켜야 했기 때문에, 직접 만지고 부딪쳐야 했어요. 제가 호기심을 가지고 했던 것은 그림이나 피아노 같은 것들이었어요. 그런 기억이 제 안에 남아있어서 도움이 되는 것 같아요."GHS: " I did not study musical composition. I compose digitally so worked on the music while communicating with the producer. Because I played piano as a child, I think I was implicitly trained in sound. I really had a lot of curiosity growing up and I had to fully satisfy my curiosity. So, I had to touch and face those to satisfy them. What I was curious about had to do with piano and drawing. I think those memory still inside of me are helpful to me."

이 같은 구혜선의 도전에 박수를 보내며 응원하는 사람이 있는 반면, 질투의 시선으로 악플을 남기는 사람도 많다. 배우가 연기를 하면 되지, 왜 다른 것들을 하냐는 식이다. 누군가에게 피해를 주는 일도 아니고, 좋아하는 일을 하는 것뿐인데 속상한 마음이 들진 않을까. Reporter comments that if there are people who applaud GHS's attempts, then there are those who put her down. GHS is not hurting anyone but only doing what she enjoys...does GHS feel bad about that?

"그런 말을 신경 안 쓸 수는 없죠. 그런데 서른이 넘어서 느낀 것은 모든 일이 마음대로 되지 않는다는 점이에요. 잘 하지 못했다고 생각한 일이 잘한 일이 되기도 하고 잘한 일이 잘못한 일이 되기도 하더라고요. 타인의 기쁨에는 같이 즐거워하기 어려운 것 같아요. 사실 저도 까보면 사람들과 별로 다를 것도 없거든요. 시도했다가 실패하면 '망했다'라고 자책하기도 하고요.(웃음) 그런데 위화감 느껴지고 그런 부분이 있을 것 같아요. 속사정을 모르고 메이킹 한 모습만 보여지게 되니까요." GHS: "It is not possible to ignore such things. What I realized in my 30's is that not everything works out the way I want. Sometimes, what I thought I messed up turns out to be OK and vice versa. I think it is hard to be happy at other's happiness. If I really look at myself honestly, I am sure I am not any different. If I try hard and it fails, I can put myself down and feel ruined. (laughter) But I would feel definitely uncomfortable about it since only the result is shown and not what went into it."

4차원, 신비주의 등의 수식어를 가진 구혜선이지만 그는 사실 허당기가 넘쳤다. 원래 이렇게 웃긴 사람이냐고 물으니, 나이가 들어서 그렇단다. Reporer notes that GHS is described by others as 4-D, mysterious, etc. but the reporter saw that GHS is overflowing with ?허당기=(I don;t know what it means). Reporter asked her how can she be so funny and GHS answered with "I am getting old."

"어릴 때는 기쁘면 웃고, 슬프면 울었는데 어른이 되면서 감정을 컨트롤 하는 방법을 배웠어요. 그런데 서른이 넘으면서부터 좀 더 감정을 표현하는 것에 자연스러워져야겠다는 생각을 했어요. 좋은 땐 좋다고, 행복할 때는 행복하려고 표현하려고 노력하고 있어요. 보여지는 것을 생각해서 하는 행동들은 어색하잖아요. 나이가 들면서 자연스럽게, 좀 마음도 열리는 것 같아요." GHS: "When I was younger, I expressed what I felt without filter. I learned to control my emotions as an adult. But, as I turned 30, I felt that it is better to naturally express my emotions. I am trying to express what I naturally feel inside without thinking about it. As I get older, I do feel that I am getting more open."

Reporter asked her how she has changed from 20 to 30's. GHS anwers: "저는 원래 감정 기복이 좀 큰 스타일이었어요. 예를 들어 6월 달에는 기분이 좋고 활발하다가도, 점점 세상에서 멀어져서 8월쯤에는 우울해지는 스타일이에요.(웃음) 김기덕 감독님께서 말씀하시길, 집에만 있다가 점점 집밖으로 나가서 돌아다니다가 다시 집으로 돌아가는 것 같다고 하시더라고요. 어떨 때는 매일 매일 기분이 바뀌었어요. 그래서 혹시 '내게 우울증이 있는건가' 생각하고 찾아보기도 했어요. 그런게 별거 아니고, 다들 그렇더라고요. 배가 고프거나, 속이 안좋거나 그런 작은 상황에도 감정이 민감하게 반응했던 것 같아요. 잘 먹고 잘 싸니까(?) 기분이 풀리더라고요. 예전에는 그런 자연스러운 것들을 받아들이지 못하고 심각하게 생각했어요. 그런데 여러 사람들과 함께 하게 되면서 이제는 좀 알게 된 것 같아요." "My emotions have big ups and downs. For instance, if I am feeling good and active in June, I may gradually feel like I am becoming distant from the world by August and become depressed. (laughter) Director Kim KiDuk says that, for him, it is like staying at home all the time and then going outside and moving about and then returnig home again. My feelings change too often daily so I even thought I may have depression and I researched into it. But, I found out that it is not a big deal. Most poeple are like that. If I am hungry or not quite feeling well inside, those small feelings can also affect my general mood in a sensitive way. If I eat well and do number 2 well (hahah,she is funny), my mood is better too. I may have taken these feelings too seriously in the past. But, the more I interacted with others, I feel more enlightened about it."

• Like 24

thanks @cheerkoo for the translations for MS. KOO's  interview i really appriaciate a lot for your hard work....thanks ..

MS. KOO  is a very " depth personality...." but " HER SIMPLICITY MAKES BEAUTIFUL"  and thats MS. KOO HYE SUN....

• Like 16

I'm absolutely vexed at the recent disgusting tirades against GHS prior to the release of her latest album. I dislike hateful people but, such feeling is corruptive of one's internal disposition and so, I try my best to just focus or take delight in what is positive or good. Anyway, in relation, I'm a fan of sad piano music/sad instrumentals and Breathe 2 is definitely something I'd be reveling in. In the released MV, I loved the lightness. the nuanced melancholy, it's just plain LOVELY. Thanks for the interview translation. From it, five things are clear---GHS is creative; cheerful; complex; contemplative; and most of all, courageous. More power to her and wishing her success in all of her endeavours. HWAITING!

Edited by macaronsandsakuratea
  • Like 13

joonamana@osen.co.kr   source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003089635&lfrom=twitter

Article written by Jung JoonHwa of Osen.

먼저 묻고 싶었던 것은 ‘왜’ 였다. 무엇이 그의 손에 메가폰과 붓, 그리고 마이크를 쥐게 한 걸까. 거창한 답변이 돌아올 줄 알았는데, 이유는 간단했다. “즐겁기 위해서”라는 것. 여기에 “에너지가 많다”는 말이 더해졌다. Why do you do all that you do (direct, write, paint,etc) Her answer was simple. "To be happy and because I have a lot of energy."

“즐 겁기 위해 애쓰는 거 같아요. 통제와 억압이 있는 상황에서 뭔가를 자유롭게 할 수 있다는 돌파구 같은 거였죠. 많은 것을 해보고 싶다는 바람이 있었고 에너지가 많기도 했어요. 벌여놓고 뒤돌아보면 후회가 될 때도 있지만 일단 작업할 때만큼은 정말 행복하거든요.” GHS: " I think I try hard to be happy and to enjoy. In situations where there is pressue and repression, it feels like a breakthrough to do something that feels free. I always wanted to do many things. I also had tons of energy. I also feel regret if I started something and look back on it. But, most importantly, I am really happy when I am working."

그림을 그리고 곡을 쓸 때는 ‘깡다구’가 생긴다는 말이 특히 흥미로웠다. GHS also says that when she is composing or drawing, she gets 깡다구’=???

“영화나 연기는 공동 작업이기에 신경 써야 하는 부분도 많고, 행여 함께 작업하는 이들에게 피해를 주지는 않을까 위축이 되고는 하죠. 그런데 곡을 쓰거나 그림을 그리는 것은 오롯이 저 혼자 하는 작업이잖아요. 그래서 마음대로 할 수 있고 ‘깡다구’가 생기는 것 같아요.” GHS: " When I work on a movie or drama, it is a collaborative work so I do worry a lot about many things. I worry a lot about disappointing or cause some damage to others in some way and could feel down. (Wow...now we know what she must have gone through as all the negativity poured out against her from the trailer release of Blood. What stress it must have been for her.) But,when I compose or draw, it is a job I do on my own. So, I can do whatever I like and 깡다구 gets activated in me. 

그림을 그릴 때는 집요해지고, 음악을 할 때는 넉넉해진단다. 이번 앨범에는 그런 넉넉함이 좀 더 여유롭게 표현된 것 같은 느낌이다. 지난 12일 정오 발매한 뉴에이지 앨범 ‘숨2-십년이 백년이 지난 후에’는 계절과 인생의 쓸쓸함이 담겼다. 구혜선이 감독한 두 번째 장편영화 '복숭아 나무' OST인 '복숭아 나무'와 '북극의 연인'을 비롯해 '나의 연인' '달빛' '여름날' '안녕' 등이 실렸다. 그는 앨범을 건네면서 “공을 많이 들였다”고 말했다.  GHS said that when she draws, she becomes detalied and when she composes, she feels relaxed. She feels that her sense of relaxation is more fully expressed in this new album. GHS says that she really put a lot into her new album.

6년 만에 나온 앨범인데, 사실 곡들은 거의 2~3년 전에 썼던 것들이에요. 그간 썼던 곡들을 모아 정리하는 느낌으로 만들었죠. 직접 뮤직비디오도 연출하고 찍었어요. 앨범 재킷 사진도 집에서 혼자 찍은 거고요. 공을 많이 들였어요. 계절이야기가 많이 담겼는데, 자연 안에서 들으면 좋은 음악이라고 추천해드리고 싶어요.” GHS: " Even though they are released in 6 years, I wrote most of them 2 to 3 years ago. I took them out and sorted them and organized them. I made the MV myself and even took a pix for the cover of the album myself. I really put a lot into it. It contains many stories about seasons,,and I would like to recommed that it may be nice to listen in nature."

미술과 음악이 본업인 연기에 어떤 영향을 미칠까. 모두 ‘예술’이라는 카테고리 안에 존재하기에, ‘서로 좋은 영향을 주는 거 같다’는 대답을 예상했다. 그런데 의외였다. 구혜선은 좀 더 깊이 음악과 미술에 빠져있었다. Reporter asked her about doing art and music work thinking that she would say that they all affect each other. But the reporter was surprised by her answer. GHS is even more in love with doing art and music works.

“점점 할수록 완전히 다른 분야라는 생각이 들어요. 감성을 표현한다는 점에서는 통하는 부분이 물론 있겠지만 빠져들수록 전혀 다른 영역이고, 다른 색깔이더라고요.” GHS: " The more and more I do them, I realized that they are different. Perhaps they are all linked together in that they all express emotions/impressions, but the more I get into the works, they are totally different domain and color."

이번 앨범으로 어떤 성적을 기대하느냐는 질문에는 “들어만 주셔도 감사할 것 같다”며 밝게 웃었다. Reporter asked her what kind of grade does she think she will get for the album. GHS's answer: "I would be grateful for just listening."

“음 악은 많은 분들이 생활 속에서 쉽게 접할 수 있잖아요. 음악을 통해 많은 분들과 조금 더 가깝게 소통할 수 있지 않을까라는 생각을 해요. 가수로서의 어떤 목표가 있는 것은 아니지만, ‘구혜선이 이런 음악을 만들었구나’라고 알아주시고, 들어주신다면 그것만으로도 뿌듯할 것 같아요.” GHS: "People can easily approach music in everyday life. I feel that perhaps I can feel closer to others through music. I have no goals about singing. But I think I would be satisfied if people just at least recognize that GHS make this kind of music."

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 21

구혜선 "서른 넘으니 결혼해야겠다는 생각 든다"=GHS: "Now that I am over 30, I do think I should get married."  http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015061219163997412&outlink=2&SVEC

Article by Kim MiHwa of Money Today.

구혜선은 30대의 나이에도 불구, 잡티하나 없는 뽀얀 피부와 서글서글한 눈망울로 20대 같은 미모를 자랑했다. GHS may be 30, but her clear skin and eyes make her look like she is in her 20's.

구혜선은 "티 안나게 연애를 했다 안했다가 했다. 나는 아직도 연애할 때 어린 면이 있는 것 같다"라고 말했다. GHS says that she has been dating and not dating without leaving a trace. She says that she is still somewhat immature when it comes to dating.

이어 그는 "나이가 서른이 넘었는데 아직 내 마음에는 소녀가 있는 것 같다"라며 "남들 연애 상담은 잘하는데 내 일은 잘 못한다"라고 털어놨다. She says she is over 30 but feels like a teenager when it comes to dating. She is good at giving others advice about dating but she does not do well for herself. 

그는 결혼 생각을 묻는 질문에 "사실 예전에는 결혼 생각이 없었다. 그런데 서른이 넘고 나이가 드니까 혼자 살면 안되겠다는 생각이 든다"라며 "지지고 볶고 같이 살 사람 한 명은 있어야 하는 것 같다"라고 덧붙였다. Regarding marriage: "I actually thought of not marrying. But now that I am over 30, I realized that I should not live alone. I think I need one person to heat and stir fry with together." 

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 21

GHS and more on dating...http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015061217331916693&outlink=2&SVEC

GHS told Money Today reporer that she finds it difficult to continue dating. She is not consistent. 

본인의 연애스타일을 묻자 구혜선은 "만나는 상대마다 다르다. 어떤 사람에게는 착하고 순종적인데 어떤 사람에게는 못 되게 군다. 연애를 하면 내가 정해진 성격이 없는 사람이구나 하는 생각이 든다. 자기 안에 있는 여러가지 성격이 하나씩 드러나는 것 같다"라고 말했다. She was asked what is her style about dating: "It depends on the person. I am kind to some men and can be mean to others. I realized that I don't have just one style when it comes to dating. It seems like various aspects of me just come out one by one."

이어 그는 "예전에는 불 같았는데 이제는 충동적이지 않으려고 노력한다. 상대방을 이해하지 못하면 헤어지는 거니까 이별하지 않기 위해서 이해하려고 노력을 많이 한다"라고 털어놨다. "In the past I was like fire but now I try not to be so impulsive. I try hard to understand the guy so that we don't break up because, without understanding, relationship will end."

또 그는 "연인에게 잘해주는 편이다. 그런데 내가 남자친구에게 원하는 것은 너무나 추상적이다"라며 "언젠가 한번 예전 남자친구가 원하는게 뭐냐고 묻길래 '내가 원하는 건 사랑이야'라고 했더니 '차라리 백을 사달라고 해'라고 말했다"라며 너스레를 떨었다. GHS says that she tends to be good to the guy she dates. But, what I want from the guy is very abstract. One time an old boyfriend asked me what I want and I said what I want is love. But he said that he would have preferred if I asked him to buy me a bag."

• Like 20

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110176702 Article by Osen's Jung JoonHwa on June 12th.

구혜선 “YG 월말평가 패스? 그건 아이돌 시스템” [인터뷰②] GHS is asked if she passed YG's end of the month grade? That is just Idol system. (Woah, we get a glimpse of how GHS and YG may work.)

앨범 한 장 나오는 데까지 신중하고 깐깐하게 평가하는 YG엔터테인먼트. 이에 컴백하는 팀이 많지 않다. 이 기획사의 소속 배우 구혜선도 새 앨범을 내기까지 6년이라는 시간이 걸렸다. 사실 양현석의 손길이 닿지 않은 앨범이지만, 구혜선은 어느 때보다 공을 들었다.  Reporter says that YG is extremely conservative and detailed when it comes to  releasing even one album. That is why it takes a long time for a group to make a comeback. GHS who belongs to YG also took 6 years to come up with second one. Of course, Yang HyunSuk did not do anything with GHS's album. But, GHS says that she poured a lot into her new album more than in the past. 

이번 앨범은 뉴에이지 장르. 힙합음악을 기반으로 한 음악을 하는 YG엔터테인먼트 소속 가수들의 스타일과는 상반되는 이미지와 스타일이다. 힙합을 좋아하지는 않느냐는 질문에 구혜선은 손을 저었다. YG's foundation is hip hop music. GHS's album's genre is New Age, totally opposite of Hip Hop. When reporter asked GHS if she does not like Hip Hip, she shook her hand.

“뉴에이지 장르를 좋아하고 많이 들어요. 사실 요즘 노래는 잘 안 듣는 편이에요.”  GHS: " I really love New Age and listen to it alot. Actually, I don't really listen to today's music that much."

YG엔터테인먼트 소속 배우가 낸 앨범이기는 하지만, YG가 구혜선의 앨범에는 크게 관여하지는 않은 모양이다. 앨범을 내기 전에 월말평가에 참여 했느냐는 질문에 크게 웃으며 “그건 아이돌 시스템”이라고 말했다. Reporter comments that even though an actress who is part of YG has released an album, YG does not seem to be that interested. Reporter asked her if she participated in the end of the month grading system? GHS broke into a loud laughter and said: "That is an Idol System."

“회사에서 음악적인 지원을 받는 것은 아니에요. 제가 가내수공업 형식으로 만들고 음악사업팀에서 유통을 해주는 거죠. 월말 평가라뇨. 회사에서는 제가 뭘 하는지도 잘 모르실 거예요. 하하” GHS: "I don't really receive any musical support from YG. I just make the album on my own in my own space and the YG"s music business team release it into YT. End of the month grading? Most likely YG does not even know what I do. hahaha."

그렇다면 구혜선은 어떤 계기로 앨범을 내게 된 걸까.  Then, what and how GHS make the album?

“지금 앨범에 수록된 곡들을 만든지는 2년 3년 정도 된 거 같아요. 그냥 두려다가 같이 일하시는 음악 감독님이 앨범으로 만들어보는 것이 어떻겠느냐고 제안해서 만들게 됐어요. 뭔가 정리를 한번 해야겠다는 필요성도 느꼈고요.” GHS: "I made most of the compositions in BREATH2 about 2 to 3 years ago. I was just going to leave them as is. But the music director with whom I work talked with me about making them into an album. I did want to sort and organize them and that is how the album came out. 

한편 구혜선은 연기는 물론 미술, 영화 연출, 음반 작업 등 다방면에서 꾸준히 활동하며 재능을 보여주고 있다. GHS is consistently working in acting, art, directing and music and showing her talents. 

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 23

구혜선 "작품 끝난 후 연락하는 배우? 최다니엘 뿐" 

by Kim MiHwa of Money Today.http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015061217512924426&outlink=2&SVEC

배우 구혜선(31)이 "작품이 끝난 후 연락하는 배우는 최다니엘 뿐이다"라고 털어놨다. GHS says that: "only person whom I keep in contact with after a drama is Choi Daniel."

구혜선은 '꽃보다남자' 당시 함께 출연했던 이민호와 연락을 하느냐는 질문에 "사실 그 때 이후로 본적이 없다"라고 답했다. Reporter asked if she keeps in touch with Lee MinHo. GHS says: "After BOF, I have not even seen him."

구혜선은 "나는 작품이 끝난 뒤 연락하는 사람이 많이 없다"라며 "일단 남자 여자는 친구가 되기 어렵다고 본다"라고 말했다. GHS: "I rarely keep in touch with people with whom I worked in dramas. First of all, I feel it is difficult for man and woman to become friends."

그는 "안부를 물어보고 지내면 된다고들 하는데 가끔씩 밤에 연락해서 안부를 물어보면 이상해지는 경우가 생기더라"라며 "우정이 될 수 없는 순간들이 많다. 거리를 두고 지내는 게 더 나은 것 같다"라고 설명했다. GHS: "People say it is ok to just call and say hello. But, if I call them at dinner times and see how they are doing, things can become strange. There are many moments when it cannot be just friendship. I feel it is much better to keep distance."

이어 구혜선은 "그런데 친구가 될 사람은 어떻게 되든 친구가 되는 것 같다"라며 "연기자 친구 중에서 연락하는 사람은 배우 최다니엘 밖에 없다. 유일한 친구다. 우리가 왜 친구인지는 잘 모르겠다. 자연스럽게 연이 닿아서 친구가 됐다"라고 밝혔다. But, GHS continues: "But if we wer meant to be friends, we become friends. Among the actors, only person I stay in touch with is Choi Daniel. He is the unique one. I don't know how we became friends. It just naturallly happened."

앞서 구혜선과 최다니엘은 지난 2011년 방송한 SBS드라마 '더 뮤지컬'에 함께 출연했다. GHS and Choi Daniel worked together in 2011's SBS drama, THE MUSICAL.

That's so sad.  I was hoping that she would have stayed in contact with AJH since they just recently finished Blood.

• Like 9

구혜선 "작품 끝난 후 연락하는 배우? 최다니엘 뿐" 

by Kim MiHwa of Money Today.http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015061217512924426&outlink=2&SVEC

배우 구혜선(31)이 "작품이 끝난 후 연락하는 배우는 최다니엘 뿐이다"라고 털어놨다. GHS says that: "only person whom I keep in contact with after a drama is Choi Daniel."

구혜선은 '꽃보다남자' 당시 함께 출연했던 이민호와 연락을 하느냐는 질문에 "사실 그 때 이후로 본적이 없다"라고 답했다. Reporter asked if she keeps in touch with Lee MinHo. GHS says: "After BOF, I have not even seen him."

구혜선은 "나는 작품이 끝난 뒤 연락하는 사람이 많이 없다"라며 "일단 남자 여자는 친구가 되기 어렵다고 본다"라고 말했다. GHS: "I rarely keep in touch with people with whom I worked in dramas. First of all, I feel it is difficult for man and woman to become friends."

그는 "안부를 물어보고 지내면 된다고들 하는데 가끔씩 밤에 연락해서 안부를 물어보면 이상해지는 경우가 생기더라"라며 "우정이 될 수 없는 순간들이 많다. 거리를 두고 지내는 게 더 나은 것 같다"라고 설명했다. GHS: "People say it is ok to just call and say hello. But, if I call them at dinner times and see how they are doing, things can become strange. There are many moments when it cannot be just friendship. I feel it is much better to keep distance."

이어 구혜선은 "그런데 친구가 될 사람은 어떻게 되든 친구가 되는 것 같다"라며 "연기자 친구 중에서 연락하는 사람은 배우 최다니엘 밖에 없다. 유일한 친구다. 우리가 왜 친구인지는 잘 모르겠다. 자연스럽게 연이 닿아서 친구가 됐다"라고 밝혔다. But, GHS continues: "But if we wer meant to be friends, we become friends. Among the actors, only person I stay in touch with is Choi Daniel. He is the unique one. I don't know how we became friends. It just naturallly happened."

앞서 구혜선과 최다니엘은 지난 2011년 방송한 SBS드라마 '더 뮤지컬'에 함께 출연했다. GHS and Choi Daniel worked together in 2011's SBS drama, THE MUSICAL.

That's so sad.  I was hoping that she would have stayed in contact with AJH since they just recently finished Blood.

​I think if you keep contact with his co-star of Blood, just not wanted to mention it because the fans of the actor

• Like 3

I think she did not include him by just ended the drama, and feel she talks about her old dramas, because it is supposed to have ended long ago and has a friendship longer, instead with AHJ recently met in December.

• Like 4

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=727628

Reporter Kim YeNa of TVReport and Pix by Jo SungJin on June 13th

“구혜선 허언증, 저도 봤어요 아하하”(인터뷰)=GHS 허언증(?? liar). I saw that too. Ahahaha (interview)"

포털사이트에서 ‘구혜선’을 검색하다보면 빠짐없이 등장하는 ‘구혜선 허언증’. 구혜선을 향한 루머는 여느 연예인이 그렇듯 돌아다녔다. 하지만 그것에 일일이 해명하지 않았던 구혜선. 굉장히 꼼꼼한 성격에도 불구 구혜선이 바로 잡지 않은 이유는 무엇일까. When you search for GHS in the internet, what comes up without a fail is "GHS 허언증=Hu-Un-Jeung" (I saw this a lot as well. it is all negative. It seems to call her a liar about everything. So, maybe this article will explain and clarify. Until then, I will keep on calling it huunjeung.) Rumors about GHS roams the net. However, GHS never tried to explain it. She is a pretty thorough person so why didn't she ever try to clarify it?

구혜선은 최근 TV리포트와 인터뷰를 갖고 허심탄회하게 속내를 털어놓았다. 사실 뉴에이지 앨범 ‘숨2-십년이 백년이 지난 후에’ 발매 기념으로 진행된 인터뷰였지만, 구혜선은 다양한 생각과 기억들을 가식 없이 꺼냈다. 무엇보다 자신을 향한 대중의 시선에 대해 짚었다. GHS met with us to talk about her new album. However, GHS was very open and talked about the public's thoughts about her.

구혜선은 “일단 악플을 보기는 다 본다.(웃음) 악플을 쓰는 분들, 제 루머를 믿는 분들은 그게 다 진실이라고 생각한다. 그건 어쩔 수 없는 부분이다. 제가 농담으로 던진 말들이 사실처럼 둔갑했고, 때로는 글로 접하면서 왜곡됐다”고 담담하게 말했다. GHS: I do tend to read most of the negativity out there about me. (laugh--is she being serious or not? keke I hope she does not read everything!!) Those who write bad things about me and those who believe in the rumors think them as the truth about me. I feel I cannot do anything about it. What I said in joking manner become recycled and disguised as the truth and they also get retold in other's writings and the truth again become distorted. 

평소 장난치는 걸 좋아한다는 구혜선은 “저를 진지한 캐릭터로 보시는 분들이 많다. 그러나 실제 저는 원래 유머, 장난, 농담 등을 좋아한다. 제가 말하는 80%가 농담이라고 해도 될 정도다”면서 “그런 부분이 매체를 통해 전달되면서 마치 제가 거짓말만 하는 애가 됐다. 그래서 ‘구혜선 허언증’이라고 나왔다”고 웃었다. I really like to joke and fool around. But there are people who view me as a no-humor, serious person. In reality, I really enjoy humor, pranks and jokes. You can even say 80% of what I say can be considered a joke. However, when such talks go out to the media, it appears as if I am lying. That is why GHS as the liar seems to be circulating the net all the time.

구체적으로 구혜선은 집을 예로 들었다. “제가 3평 규모의 집에 살고 있다고 나왔다. 하지만 얼마 후에 200평 집에 살고 있다고 소개됐다. 처음부터 집이 아니라 제 방이 3평 규모였고, 그런 방이 두 개 있었다. 하지만 그런 부분이 편집되면서 자극적인 부분만 전달된 것 같다”고 아쉬워했다. GHS took the example of her house issue. I said that I live in a 3-pyung size house. However, recently, I said that I live in a house about the size of 200-pyung. From the beginning, what I said is that my room is the size of 3-pyung and that there are 2 rooms of that size. But, that part got edited out and strange rumors circulated. That was very regrettable to GHS.

"하지만 그런 말이 나오게 빌미를 제공한 건 결국 나였다. 그래서 자책한 적도 있다. 분명 어릴 때는 관심을 많이 받고 싶었다. 그래서 제 감정을 숨겼다. 용기 많은 척, 겁이 없는 척, 주어진 일을 뭐든 잘 할 수 있는 척 했다. 하지만 난 겁이 많고, 긴장도 많이 한다. 하지만 그런 걸 티내고 싶진 않았다. 그저 대중의 관심을 많이 받고 싶은 어린 아이였다.” "However, the souce of such rumors spreading is, without excuse, me. So, there have been times when I really put myself down for that. I definitely want to receive a lot of attention. So, I hide my true feelings. I pretended to be brave without fears. I pretended to be able to do whatever responsibility that was given to me. However, in reality, I have lot of fears and lot of anxieties. But I did not want my shortcomings exposed. I was just a kid who wanted a lot of attention. 

그러면서도 구혜선은 “하지만 기대 이상으로 좋은 반응을 주실 때도 있다. 그런 칭찬을 받으면서 극복하려고 한다. 제가 원래 주류 보다 비주류 감성이다. 적극적으로 전면에 나서지 않았기 때문에 이렇게 됐다”고 자평했다. Even so there are times when people would praise me more than I expected. When I receive such praises, I try hard to overcome my shortcomings. I am a type of person who is not very mainstream. So, I did not come forward and that is why some rumors have come this far.

구혜선의 연기는 물론 미술, 영화, 음반 작업 역시 그런 관심에서 비롯됐다. 더 많은 이들에게 인정받고, 자신을 보여주고 싶었던 구혜선은 다방면에서 꾸준히 활동 중이다. GHS want people's interest for her acting, art, movies and music. She want to be acknowledged by more and more people and she want to show more of herself and she has worked hard and consistently in many types of projects all these years. 

구혜선은 2009년 9월 발매한 소품집 ‘숨’에 이어 6년 만에 ‘숨2’로 성숙해진 자아를 담아냈다. 전곡의 작사와 작곡을 맡은 구혜선은 자신의 영화 ‘복숭아 나무’, ‘기억의 조각들’의 OST 등도 함께 수록했다. 어릴 때부터 듣고 자란 뉴에이지 장르를 택해 구혜선의 내면을 표현했다. 타이틀 곡 ‘십년이 백년이 지난 후에’를 비롯해 총 13곡이 수록됐으며, 지난 12일 발매됐다. 6 years later since her first album, GHS has come out with BREATH2 with her own compositions that are even more mature. She has always listened to New Age music since young age and that is the kind of music that she chose to express. 

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 20

@Zamzam thanks for updating HS-ssi tweet

CHWsgCcVAAAMLQT.jpg

덥네요. 음악들어쥬셔서 고마워요.

Translated from Korean by Bing

It's hot. Thank you for letting the music for junior.

------------

OMG, our princess soooooso beautiful :wub:

@cheerkoo,  thanks so much for all the news article translations, your're awesome. and btw is the above tweet translation is it correct?

Edited by sukreen
  • Like 15

구혜선 "전 남친, 민낯이 더 예쁘다고..사실 민낯 아냐"=GHS: "Old bf, nude face is prettier...actually, it is not nude face." reporter Kim MiHwa (I think GHS must have enjoyed this reporter.)

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015061219092069234&type=1&outlink=1

구혜선 두번째 뉴에이지 앨범 '숨2-십년이 백년이 지난 후에' 발매 인터뷰
배우 구혜선(31)이 자신의 민낯에 얽힌 비하인드 스토리를 털어놨다. While talking about her new album Breath2, GHS told a behind story linked to her face without make-up.

구혜선은 동안유지 비결을 묻는 질문에 "아무래도 나이가 들면서 관리에 신경쓴다. 피부과에도 다니고 좋다는 음식을 찾아먹는다"라고 답했다.GHS was asked about her youthful skin and how she manages it. GHS:"I do take care of it as I get older. I consult dermatologist and eat up all the food that I hear are good for me." 

그는 "운동을 해야하는데 잘 안하게 된다. 운동을 한다고 건강하고 탄탄해지는 체질이 아닌 것 같다"라며 "기본적인 비비 크림을 바르고 있다. 풀 메이크업을 안 하면 슈퍼마켓도 안간다"라고 너스레를 떨었다. "I know I need to exercise but it does not go well. I don't think I am the type to get a tight body just by exercising. So, I apply BB cream. I dont even go to supermarket without a full make-up." Reporter says that GHS joked around.

이어 구혜선은 "전 남자친구가 '너는 참 생얼이 예쁘다'라고 말했는데 사실 나는 생얼을 보여준 적이 없다"라며 "눈썹도 안 그린 척 하고 그리고, 사실 화장을 다 했다. 조금 번들거리면 남자들은 생얼인 줄 아는 것 같다"라고 눙쳤다. Then GHS said, "My old bf told me that I have a pretty face without make-up. Actually, I have never shown him my real naked face! I would also draw in my eyebrows as if I really did not. In actuality, I am fully made up. If there is a little bit of shine, men seem to think I have no make up on." 

구혜선은 "세월에는 장사가 없다. 답은 없는 것 같다"라며 "서른 전에는 피부과 같은데 안다녀도 괜찮을 줄 알았는데 사람은 다 똑같다. 좋다는 것은 찾아서 다 해보고 팩도 찾아서 한다"라고 덧붙였다. GHS:"Unfortunately, there is no business/market with passing seaons. Before I turned 30, I thought I did not need a dermatologist, but people are all same. I look for things that I hear are good and also put on facial packs too."

한편 구혜선은 지난 2009년 9월 발매한 소품집 '숨'에 이어 약 6년 만에 새로운 뉴에이지 앨범을 들고 나왔다. 구혜선은 이번 앨범의 전곡 13곡을 작사작곡 했다. 타이틀곡 '십년이 백년이 지난 후에'는 자신이 연출한 영화 '복숭아 나무'의 OST를 피아노 곡으로 새롭게 재해석한 곡으로, 구혜선이 작곡을 최인영이 편곡을 맡았다. 이곡은 사랑하는 이에게 십년이 백년이 지난 후에도 나를 찾아와 달라고 이야기 하는 감성적인 곡이다. Title piece for Breath 2 is "After 10, 100 years" which is an ost from Peach Tree and which she re-interpreted for the album and Choi InYoung arranged it. The title piece describes a woman who tells the person she loves to look for her and return to her even after 10 or 100 years.

• Like 19

Wow!! New tweet from HS-ssi!!

She looks very relaxed and content!! So good to see her like that.

GHS's tweet says: It is hot. Thank you for listening to the music.

Let us tweet back that we are enjoying her music. 

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 19

Thanks again @cheerkoo ! :) Hello Sunnies! Oh I love her interview! She cracks me up with her answers especially on dating. Hahaha! So it is impossible for a man & a woman to become friends. I guess she won't be calling her lead actors after the drama except Choi Daniel.:) I hope she finds true love soon! (I have been praying for that for many years :) )

• Like 15

One more article:

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=727627 TVReport Kim Yena

”YG에서 유일하게 수익 못 거둔 구혜선 앨범”(인터뷰)=YG does not reap revenue from GHS's album (interview)

[TV리포트=김예나 기자] 얼짱출신 배우에서 영화감독, 작가, 가수, 그리고 작곡가까지 동분서주하는 구혜선. 데뷔부터 지금까지 10년 넘게 YG엔터테인먼트 소속으로 활동 중이다. 구혜선에게 YG엔터테인먼트는 과연 어떤 존재일까. GHS has been with YG for over 10 years. What is YG to GHS?

최근 TV리포트와 인터뷰를 가진 구혜선은 “YG엔터테인먼트(이하 YG)에서 나만 돈 안 되는 앨범 작업을 하고 있다. 아마 YG에서도 나에게 큰 걸 바라지 않을 것이다”고 웃었다. GHS said:"I am the only one in YG who work on albums that make no money. Most likely, YG does not expect anything big from me either. (laughter)"

그건 구혜선 역시 마찬가지였다. YG 브랜드를 갖고 뭔가 특별한 기대를 갖거나, 본인 노력 외 평가를 얻으려고 하지 않았다. It is the samewith GHS. GHS does not expect anything from YG brand name. She does not even want YG"s evaluation except for her efforts.

구혜선은 “일단 저에게 YG라는 브랜드 가치가 붙는다는 건 장점이 될 수 있다. 하지만 YG 돈을 들여서 제 앨범을 낸다고 오해와 달리, 제 사비를 들여서 작업을 한다. 어릴 때는 몰랐지만, 자본의 흐름을 아는 제가 회사에 무조건 투자해달라고 할 수 없다. 투자는 회수가 가능할 때 이뤄질 수 있는 것”이라고 선을 그었다. GHS: "First of all, the value of YG brand can be beneficial to me. However it is mistake to think that YG money is used to make my album. I use my own money to work. I may not have known it as a younger person, but now I know about the flow of capital and therefore I cannot just ask for their investment. Investment is only possible if there is number and collection and that is the boundary of business. 

아무 것도 모르는, 연기만 하는 배우가 아니었다. 크고 작은 영화의 감독을 맡고, 직접 전시회를 열고, 앨범을 완성하며 돈의 움직임을 알게 된 구혜선. 자신이 하는 음악은 “돈이 되지 않는다”는 걸 누구보다 잘 알고 있었다. GHS is not just an actress who does not know anything. She has learned about the flow of capital while she made her movies, set up her art exhibitions and completed her albums. Sheknows more than anybody else that her music does not produce money.

“돈이 되는 장르와 그렇지 않은 장르를 구분지을 수 있다. 바로 제가 돈이 안 되는 장르를 하고 있다. 그래서 회사에 전혀 피해가지 않게 개별적으로 진행한다. 회사는 이익을 내는 구조다. 막무가내로 소속사니까 투자해달라고 하는 건 굉장히 이기적인 태도다. 아무리 회사가 부모의 마음을 갖고 있다고 해도 그건 아니다.” "I know what genre make money and what does not. Mine is what does not produce money. That is why I work independently and separately making sureIdo not cause any harm to the company.Company's function is to make profit. For me to ask for their investment is being selfish. Even if a company has the heart of parents, that is not the way to go about it."

그렇다면 구혜선은 본인 돈을 들여서까지 앨범을 발매하는 이유는 무엇일까. 구혜선에게 음악 작업은 결코 취미가 아니었다. 그에게 앨범은 분명하게 일이었다. Then, what is the reason that GHS would produce an album spending her own money? To GHS, music is not just a hobby. To her, album production is definitely work.

구혜선은 “취미는 절대 아니다. 음악은 나에게 돈이다. 다만 돈이 벌 수 없는 일을 하고 있다. 자본주의 사회에 살고 있으면서 돈이 안 될 걸 아는 일을 하고 있는 거다”고 웃으며 “음악을 결코 쉽게 만들지 않는다. 완성되면 힘들다. 결국 돌아오는 게 없다. 그럼에도 음악을 하는 이유? 분명히 있다”고 말했다. GHS: "Definitely it is not a hobby. Music is money to me. It is just that money is working on a job that does not make money. I live in a capitalistic society and work on a job that ultimately will not make profit. (laugh) I do not make mymusic easily. When it is completed, it is hard. Ultimately, there is no return. Even so, why do I do it? There is definitely reason."

“사람은 먹고 살기 위해서만 사는 게 아니다. 그 외적인 요소로 일을 한다. 저한테 앨범 작업은 그런 존재다. 마치 소일거리처럼 꾸준히 하는 거다. 비록 돈을 벌 수 없지만, 제 돈을 따로 들여서 하는 거지만, 제가 꿈을 꿀 수 있는 장치다. 이걸 하지 않으면 제가 망가질 것 같다. 일을 치열하게 하다가 멈추면 병이 난다고 하지 않나. 일종에 그런 기운 같은 존재다.” "People do not just eat to live. They work for other external factors. That is what album work means to me. Like small jobs, I work on them consistently. I may not make money from it and I even have to use my own money, it is something that makes me dream. If I cannot do this, I feel I will get broken down. They say that people get sick if they suddenly stop after having worked for a long time. It is like that for me."

그래서 구혜선은 2009년 9월 소품집 ‘숨’을 시작으로 차례로 앨범을 발매했다. 본인이 직접 곡을 만들거나, 목소리를 입혔다. 음악에 대한 작업에 손을 놓지 않았다. 2015년 6월에는 6년 만에 ‘숨2’를 발표했다. 어릴 적부터 즐겨들었던 뉴에이지 장르로 앨범을 채웠다. 전곡의 작사와 작곡을 맡은 구혜선은 자신의 영화 ‘복숭아 나무’, ‘기억의 조각들’의 OST 등도 함께 수록했다. That is how in 2009, she came up with Breath 1 and more followed consistently. She would compose the music herself, at times she would sing them. She does not stop working on her music. She has always loved New Age music since young age and has recently released Breath 2 which contains 13 music pieces that she compsed. 

그렇다면 구혜선은 음악을 언제까지 만들어낼까. 창작의 욕구는 무한대로 쏟아지는 걸까. Then, how long is GHS going to continue to make music? Is there no end to her thirst for creativity?

“솔직히 할 수 있는 에너지가 남아 있을 때 까지 하고 싶다. 한 살 한 살 나이를 먹으면서 지친다는 걸 느낀다. 원래 많은 꿈을 꾸고, 그 자체를 좋아한다. 하지만 나에게 꿈 꿀 수 있는 시간이 점점 줄어든다. 현실에 맞춰 점점 냉정해져야 하지만, 그럴수록 순수와 열정을 잃게 된다. 개인적으로 나는 현실 속에 살면서 꿈과 환상을 유지하고 싶다. 현실을 외면할 수 없지만, 꿈을 꾸지 않는다면 그건 곧 죽음과 같으니까.”GHS: "Honestly, I want to be able to make music as long as I have the energy. As each year passes, I do feel that I am getting more exhausted. I dream of many things and I really like it. However, my time to be able to dream is becoming shorter and shorter for me. I need to become more cool and fit into the reality. The more I need to fit into the reality, I also lose the purity and passion. Personally, I want to be able to live in reality but maintain dream and fantasy. I cannot turn away from reality, but to not be able to dream is similar to death."

김예나 기자 yeah@tvreport.co.kr /사진=조성진 기자

• Like 21