Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I saw one title of an article that says that GHS will return as a singer.

I am guessing this means that many of the compositions will have lyrics and she will sing them?

Peach Tree ost's had songs sung by Jo SeungWoo, the child actor who played Jo SeungWoo as a child and Seo HyunJin too....but I am not sure if they will still sing them or GHS will sing them herself.

Looking forward to BREATH 2---June 12---D4!!

Fighting!!!

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 15

Hello sunnies! Long time not posting here!  I am trying to get used to the new Soompi format (I prefer the old one) but I guess it is a matter of time. I have been reading about the antis comments, which I confess, make me mad. Regarding that matter, I want to share a comment posted by a lady in Koreaboo FB page, about Breath 2 and the comments of some K-netizens (antis): "They bash everything. Netizens bash penguin for not being able to fly.... Netizens bash penguins for attempting to fly." Like, get a life, seriously...".  I also enjoyed reading all the comments defending her and wishing her the best success in her new project, which was the majority of the people in the page (about the 99.9% jijiji). At the end, it is better not to pay too much attention to the antis, I prefer to stay positive and keep supporting our Angel.

• Like 15

Hey sunnies let's do something on Twitter!! sunnies good with twitter please give ideas on one common hashtag and let's tweet it on 12th.. Let's include breath-2 and hyesun on the hashtag??let's do the same as we did during blood?? @S_sun and @sukreen can u give one common hashtag?

@gelisa I too read them and that comment was daebak! it was awesome to see almost all supporting her not just our sunnies..

• Like 10

I thought I'm used to it n nver get affected anymore for all d bad comments about GHS  but I'm totally wrong bcos it still heartbreaking knowing n reading it.Our dear angel wanted to spread her wings n learn how to fly HIGH but haters/anti's doing/trying their best to break her wings n dragged her down...She wanted to revealed herself  n tell all her secrets but her own people r all STRANGERS  about her instead...I'm wondering how far they can go to b able to destroy a very good person, hoping that haters/anti's will wake up soon to repent from all the evils they have done...Hye Sun fighting!!!

• Like 9

@dee_dina, according to @S_sun, our common hashtag is #kuhyesun and #Breath2. Btw do you has any better suggestion?

@chaellyn, i've the same feeling as you, it's really annoying to hear those haters till now not leaving HS-ssi alone, seems hard for her to soar higher with them tailing like that. I guess Sunnies have to be stronger and smarter to stand and fight for our princess.

All i wish now HS-ssi so brave to open Weibo account and Instagram account too. Many Chnese fans cannot access twitter in China, the best is for HS-ssi open Weibo esp now for promo on her upcoming album 'Breath2'

D-2 #Breath2 #kuhyesun Fighting!!!

• Like 15

@sukreen I like both of them but let's have just one from the two so that all can tweet the same..I m not so good with twitter but I can suggest 

#GHSBreath2fighting  Sorry if it dosent sound very good :( its just a suggestion..

Let's have a particular time too?Breath-2 will be released midnight isn't it..so if a particular time is chosen we can all tweet at the same time..

Hyesun shhi fighting!! :) 

• Like 10

Hi Sunnies!!

Are we doing hashtag? Can we also include 숨2 in it? Too long?

Yeah...let us try what we can. Thanks.

I know...words really hurt. If it hurts us/fans this much, how much it must hurt GHS...that is what really hurt...

Suh HyunJin's drama on tvN, Let Us Eat Season2 did very well--as a cable program, the rating was over 3%.I hear that is really good for a cable program. So she will be featured in a variety program called TAXI and it supposed to have aired already on June 9th. I will look for the episode when I have time and see if I can summarize it for you.

http://www.ondemandkorea.com/taxi-e384.html?lang=en

Just saw TAXI with SeoHJ and Hwang SukJung. Love HwangSJ also. She is a multi-talented and wonderful actress...she was the landlady in the drama. Seo made debut in 2001 like Hwang. She was idol for one year with Milk group through SM. Then, she rested for 7years before returning as actress. She now lives with her younger brother. Her parents are very independent people who are enjoying their lives now. That makes her happy as she thinks it is harder for parents to become more independent of children than vice versa (that statement made me think of GHS's philosophy from her movie DAUDER.) She also mentioned that one of her favorte food is gopchang=grilled intestine. She says she once ate 15 servings of gopchang with her girlfriend in 4 hours just talking. (that also reminded me of GHS--she once cooked gopchang for her friends and she also said that gopchang is full of collagen which is good for skin and health.) Seo's ideal is man with whom she has common interests, who is not lazy and who is affectionate. She tends to date long time--5 years the longest and 1 year the shortest. She cannot let down her hair in relationship due to feeling of discomfort--but she wants to find a way to do so.

Hwang graduated from Seoul National U wth a major in traditional Korean singing. She has amazing voice. She also won an award for writing a play called Monster and producing it. Her first relationship was with a man who was a martial artist who was emotionally abusive to her. He prevented her from acting and once stopped her acting while she was on stage!! Can you belive that?? But this did not make her depressed. She decided to look at men more clearly and realistically without any colored glasses and just by changing her attitude and looking at life everything else has changed for her. She also seems to be a great cook. Love this lady!! I hope Seo introduce Hwang to GHS too...I think they may also have a lot in common.

That is it..

Have a great day!!

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 14

Thank you @myhanh75. Nice work!! Hope we see more of your work soon.

regarding SeoHJ...I am not sure if she did any other acting work before she worked with GHS on Cheerful Caretaker (GHS's very first film ever)---then GHS and Seo worked in most of GHS's films. GHS may very well have led Seo to a turning point in her life.

The more I think about Cheerful Caretaker,,,I think GHS may have been making a point about those who pass severe judgments against others----that, their judgments actually kill lives that just need more tendering and encouragements and that their judgments are full of self-righteousness as symbolized by priest in a religious institution passing out death sentences. And she was telling them to look at themselves too..perhaps symbolized by the nun with red high heels. But, maybe GHS on purpose made the film so abstract and vague (she said she edited and cut this particular film a great deal) because she did not want to be the same as them--i.e. absolutely and concretely and viciously judgmental? 

But GHS became lot more forceful and concrete with her thoughts in DAUDER. Yet many people did not watch it (only little over 3000 watchers) and some who saw it did not understand it...one really viciously negative blogger said that she could not understand the mother and that only way for her understand the mother was to see her as just plain crazy. What I don't get is that Korean dramas are full of such mothers who are thoroughly obsessed with their children's future!! Of course, dramas just normalize such mothers and these mothers tend to have perfect and admirable children in the dramas!!,,,but GHS was pointing out that it also goes the other way for such mothers and their children. I can be somehwat obsessively and overly worried about my own child to the point of frustrating the heck out of my kid...he plainly told me and DAUDER helped me see that too. I have to let go and let God...That blogger also told GHS that family dramas do not sell anymore!! Well,,that is just her own opinion like my opion and we all have opinions...(hehe..sorry...I tend to go on..better get back to work..keke)

Edited by cheerkoo
  • Like 15

Guest S_sun

@sukreen I like both of them but let's have just one from the two so that all can tweet the same..I m not so good with twitter but I can suggest 

#GHSBreath2fighting  Sorry if it dosent sound very good :( its just a suggestion..

Let's have a particular time too?Breath-2 will be released midnight isn't it..so if a particular time is chosen we can all tweet at the same time..

Hyesun shhi fighting!! :) 

Sorry. We are waiting to see what other Sunnies are deciding about the hashtags so we can all join in  . The more the merrier!​ GHS Fans Union Fighting! :)

Guest S_sun

ATTENTION SUNNIES, HASTAG FINALISE

#KuHyesunBreath2 and to add #구혜선 #숨2

Please include in every tweets, Thanks

Sunnies Fighting!!!

​Let's spread the word, Sunnies! We can start now . Intensify starting June 12 past midnight Korea Time! (June 12 12.01am KST)

We can start saving the drafts and let them all go June 12 and remember to RT as many as possible as well.

Let's us do what we did for Blood. Please promote this , admins of GHS fan pages, blogs,FB,  Twitter etc. Thanks! :)

Chinese Sunnies please help promote at Baidu and Weibo. Thanks! :)

GHS fighting! Breath 2 fighting! GHS Fans Union fighting! :D

Edited by S_sun

So final it is #KuHyesunBreath2 lovely hashtag thanx sisters :)

Just one small question..mian mian i am asking too much hehe :P but dont we need to tag hyesun in all our tweets?like we did in Blood?hope this time too it will be as successful as during blood..

Fighting sunnies!!

• Like 12

Guest S_sun

Just one small question..mian mian i am asking too much hehe :P but dont we need to tag hyesun in all our tweets?like we did in Blood?hope this time too it will be as successful as during blood..

Fighting sunnies!!

​No we don't have to tag Hyesun for all our tweets. Basically we tweet  to anyone but always has those hashtags e.g.I tweet to you , " The tracks in  Breath2 album are so good. #KuHyesunBreath2   #구혜선 #숨2 "

Ofc we will tweet to HyeSun too.

Edited by S_sun

Hello Sunnies Happy Wednesday :)

Cant wait for KHS new album Breath 2 im hoping she sings and do a MV :)

Im still trying to get used to this new soompi thing but just not really working for me :(

i will stop by once i awhile to say hello. 

Have a great night :)

• Like 13

Fighting sunnies!!

​No we don't have to tag Hyesun for all our tweets. Basically we tweet  to anyone but always has those hashtags e.g.I tweet to you , " The tracks in  Breath2 album are so good. #KuHyesunBreath2   #구혜선 #숨2 "

Ofc we will tweet to HyeSun too.

Ah I get it now sis.. Thank u so much for the help.. :) 

Sunnies do not forget to tweet today.. Fighting!! Praying for her album success..

Hyesun shhi all your sunnies are with u..Fighting!!

• Like 12

@cheerkoo sorry for always asking you to sumarry the news from our beloved Koo. if you have time ^^ . i saw from naver article Park Han Byeol, Goo Hye Seon and Kim Ok Bin in their 30's still looking fasionable elegance, thank you ^^

cr link : http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=1670722&memberNo=15462281 

얼짱' 박한별·구혜선·김옥빈, 우아함 돋보이는 30대 패션

얼짱_기사_1.jpg

배우 박한별이 기존의 이미지와는 180도 다른 모습으로 화제가 됐습니다. 그는 SBS 예능프로그램 '정글의 법칙 in 얍'에서 망가지는 모습도 거리낌 없이 보여주며 털털한 매력으로 호감을 샀죠. 방송에서 보여준 새로운 모습 때문에 다시 한 번 재조명됐다.

얼짱_기사_2.jpg

뛰어난 미모의 박한별은 이른바 '얼짱' 출신으로 연예계 데뷔해 이목을 끌었습니다. 특히 박한별처럼 얼짱 출신으로 연예계에 데뷔한 배우는 구혜선과 김옥빈도 있죠. 더불어 평균 나이 30을 넘긴 이들의 패션도 주목을 받고 있습니다.

얼짱_기사_3.jpg

박한별은 새로운 스타일에 대한 두려움이 없습니다. 그는 드레스나 스커트를 활용해 노출 패션도 마다치 않고 다양한 분위기를 연출합니다.

화려한 컬러가 돋보이는 블랙 원피스는 재킷 스타일의 디자인이 단정하면서 세련된 분위기를 자아냈습니다. 그는 여기에 리본 벨트로 허리라인을 돋보이게 해 여성스러움을 한껏 강조했죠.

박한별은 미니 톱 드레스에 프린트 티셔츠를 매치해 캐주얼하게 스타일링 했습니다. 핑크빛이 감도는 드레스에 선명한 핑크 컬러의 벨트가 더해져 사랑스러웠죠. 여기에 화이트 슈즈를 매치해 산뜻한 패션을 완성했습니다.

올블랙 패션에는 화이트 컬러 패턴이 포인트가 됐습니다. 루즈한 핏의 크롭톱은 탄탄한 복근을 드러내 섹시했습니다. 박한별은 여기에 시스루 소재가 더해진 스커트를 입어 세련미를 더했죠.

얼짱_기사_4.jpg

구혜선은 특유의 단아함이 느껴지는 패션을 주로 선보였습니다. 그는 다양한 소재의 드레스로 청초한 매력을 뽐냈습니다.

컬러가 돋보이는 드레스는 타이트한 디자인이 몸매를 부각했죠. 구혜선이 입은 드레스는 블루와 레드 컬러가 조화를 이루며 화려했습니다. 그는 시선을 끄는 드레스로 기존의 이미지와 다른 카리스마 있는 모습을 보여줬습니다.

구혜선은 시스루 패션을 선보일 때도 청순함을 잃지 않았습니다. 베이지 계열의 드레스는 새하얀 그의 피부 톤과 어우러져 화이트 플라워 자수가 더욱 돋보였죠. 자칫 야해 보일 수 있는 시스루 패션도 그가 입으면 단아한 분위기를 자아냅니다.

종아리까지 내려오는 미디 스커트는 한층 성숙한 느낌을 줬습니다. 목을 살짝 덮는 시스루 블라우스는 소재감이 돋보이는 드레스와 어우러져 여성스러움이 극에 달했죠. 차분한 컬러의 드레스를 입은 그의 모습은 기품이 넘쳤습니다.

얼짱_기사_5.jpg

곧 30대를 앞둔 김옥빈은 디테일이 가미된 드레스를 선호했습니다. 아직은 20대임에도 노숙한 분위기를 연출하는 패션을 자주 선보였습니다.

그레이 컬러의 드레스는 절개선이 돋보였습니다. 김옥빈이 입은 드레스는 상의 중앙 부분과 스커트 앞부분에 트임이 들어가 은근히 섹시했죠. 더불어 둥글게 떨어진 어깨선이 단아한 느낌을 더해줬습니다.

김옥빈은 강렬한 컬러 드레스도 부담 없이 소화했습니다. 레드와 오렌지 컬러가 섞인 드레스는 기하학적 패턴이 더해져 화려했죠. 그는 여기에 발등을 감싸는 여러개의 스트랩이 있는 슈즈로 진취적인 여성의 모습을 보여줬습니다

김옥빈의 시스루 패션은 우아했습니다. 절개가 들어간 블랙 드레스는 소매와 가슴선에 시스루 소재가 더해져 섹시했습니다. 그는 몸매를 드러내는 드레스로 성숙한 매력을 한껏 뽐냈습니다.

얼짱_기사_6.jpg

박한별과 구혜선 김옥빈은 한층 성숙한 모습으로 여성스러움을 강조한 패션을 선보였습니다. 이들은 주로 무릎을 덮는 길이의 드레스 패션으로 우아한 여인의 모습을 보여줬죠. 드라마와 영화를 넘나들며 매번 새로운 모습을 보여주는 이들의 앞으로의 활약이 더욱 기대됩니다.

허도경 기자 heodk@k-stylereport.co.kr

• Like 15