Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

My dear sunnies, I hope you all are doing well! 
For those sunnies that do not have IG account or not have access to Instagram, I wanted to share with you some photos and videos of the press conference on her art exhibition held today.

She looked absolutely beautiful, relaxed, in peace. 

I will continue posting news about our girl in this forum, since here is the place where I started knowing about her as an actress, music composer, movie director, artwork, and writer. I will be cheering her no matter what, and continue to support her during her college studies, and of course, hoping for her comeback to drama.

You all take care, and be safe during this hard time due to the corona virus.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, throax said:

I always wish our fellow sunnie @cheerkoo will comeback soon..

Yeah... Since Cheerkoo sis is the only one here to be a barrier between our KOO and sunnies from around the world. Her abscence here makes us we r thrown away from KOO and Korea. 

@cheerkoo sis, hope u r good and happy. Please come back. We really missed u and ur valuable translations and ur unbiased thoughts about our KOO. Please be back

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sunnies,

Its' been a long while :mellow:  Thanks to our faithful sis @gelisacarras & others for keeping our GHS forum going :wub:

As in my case & most probably with other Sunnies as well, LIFE, a lot of times keep us not only physically busy but

also mentally occupied.  For now, things have settled down some for me so I'll write to say hello & share my thoughts.

I was going to write back in Feb; then the Corona Virus happened and our world really turned upside down, didn't it?

I hope all is well and not posting bc you are just busy with life :)   Here are some of my thoughts right now -

ready for my bullet points - haha!

1) So thrill about where our Koo is at- she seemed to have gotten past the "nightmare".  She has done a lot since then.

I loved the time when she was in London- it seemed like she had a really positive experience, interacting with her classmates.  Traveling & meeting people with different cultures can really open up your world, on how you see things.  Sis @personaltasty  did say "traveling is equivalent to living twice"; us Vietnamese has a similar saying too <3

2) Our Koo has kept going, building a new life for herself.  She went through the most crazy situation, learned from it, miraculously kept positive and moved on.  That's really something amazing, a real blessing- I really thank God above!  

3) We got to see her again with the press conf at her exhibition- Yeah!  And she looks amazing with the recent photo shoot/filming.  So happy to see that one pic (instagram with caption "I'm filming") is getting almost 203k likes/hearts, which means she still has a lot of fans :wub:

4) Sis @cheerkoo has her own reason for not posting.  Sis @Germania Meneses, I feel that you've overstepped when you said, "..I think she turned her back on Koo".   That's a strong statement; I wish you would be more careful with your words.  I feel that sis cheerkoo will feel really hurt if it's not true. 

We don't know her reason(s).

5) Last July, I was ACTUALLY in Korea and was able to go to GHS exhibition.  I was going to post, but then the horrible divorce news came.  Anyway, now I want to share a couple pics.  On the floor of the exhibition room, it has a human footprint and a doggie's footprint.  I added mine - so clever, right? 

Sorry for the bad pics with the "PhotoBucket" band on them!

jsmuseum%20GHS%20exhibition%20July%20201

Footprint%20at%20gallery_zpsbe56su8m.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi sis @Germania Meneses  - sorry, I had a strong urge to defend sis Cheerkoo.  I apologize if I misunderstood

your comment :mellow:   Let's move on - hope to hear good news from Koo soon :wub:

Pray that all is well.  It's esp. scary for high risk group ("older" >50 yo) during this Corona Virus Pandemic time. 

God bless & take good care everyone <3

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello my dear sunnies!!!! Hello @geumtrangdi, I am happy to see you here after a while.

Sorry that I have not posted anything recently, because of the situation with this corona virus that changed our personal and professional routine that I have been very busy.  

Our Koo is doing very well.  The money from her last art exhibition were donated for the treatment of Covid-19.  It also seems that she already started to study, but by online classes due to the virus. Korea is facing again an increase in new cases.

Koo is finally free from HB, and she is just waiting to be free from that person. Happy to see that she is already moving on with her life.  I am also so happy that she keep posting in her IG to share her whereabouts with her fans.

I hope each one of you and your families are safe and healthy. Take care!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Sunnies!!

Long time.

Sorry for dropping out like that.

Have not kept up at all.

Had my own troubles and work and school.

I cannot promise translations.

But it seems like you are all doiing well. Thank you for keeping the thread alive and well.

Feel bad.

Its amazing that when Koo had to deal w her own troubles, I also had mine. Somehow, I needed funny distractions but hers was just as painful and could not deal w it.

sorry Sunnies.

I could understand when she said that she reached out to her public and fans because she needed to rely on people who would be there for her unconditionally. But it turned on her too...calling her crazy, etc. But when one deals w shocking personal matter, I now think it is quite normal and understandable. You can only do that best you can. Too much pain can drive you to do so many uncharacteristic things. So, I support and stand by Koo.

It will take time to heal and we all need a little luck and a log blessing and faith. Tons and tons...

She is focusing on her school and trying to stay strong.

It is hard. But I hope she persevere and finish.

I pray she moves on expecting that it will be bumpy with attacks and pangs of raw pain always nearby.

Koreans resort to suicide so much. I pray that never happens for Koo or for anybody.

Koo is facing all  this in public--that is brave. 

Whenever we can I hope we can just give her thumbs up no matter what and give her a lot of support.

I dont expect it to be anytime soon...but I pray it will happen.

I pray all you Sunnies are well. Take good care of yourselves in this hard time of pandemic....it was crazy. When it rains, it pours!!

Stay strong. 

I forgot how to get back in here!! IT always happens.

hahah.

take it easy.

i pray that when the time is right with a bit of luck from above, Koo will start acting again. I miss it.

Thanks Sunnies.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Yeaahh!!  You're back.  So happy to hear from you sis @cheerkoo :wub:   Not much news from Koo,

but certainly great news here in our forum.  Awesome post sis - it looks like a poem :) 

Hope everyone is keeping safe & staying well with their family <3

• Like 5