Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@cheerkoo sis, pardon me,for asking u.

Is it true that now our KOO is alone in this divorce issue?!

Is it true that her agency is not supporting KOO?! 

Is it true that Ahn really cheated on KOO?!

Is it true that Ahn made KOO alone by persuaded her to join in his agency?!

Is it true that Ahn is the one who wants divorce?!

Is it true that KOO's agency released a statement, which contains a matter that divorce initiated by KOO?!

Did they start the divorce process?! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, loveukoo said:

@cheerkoo sis, pardon me,for asking u.

Is it true that now our KOO is alone in this divorce issue?!

Is it true that her agency is not supporting KOO?! 

Is it true that Ahn really cheated on KOO?!

Is it true that Ahn made KOO alone by persuaded her to join in his agency?!

Is it true that Ahn is the one who wants divorce?!

Is it true that KOO's agency released a statement, which contains a matter that divorce initiated by KOO?!

Did they start the divorce process?! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

i read on IG the divorce was plan on chinese new year .I dont know if is true

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, gigiHS said:

hi sunnies. i'm seriously heartbroken and confused. that guy wooed and pursued KHS like crazy until she learned to trust in love again. a "change of heart"??! i can't believe i thought of him as a gentleman ................. there are words applicable to people like him ... j3vk 4$$H0I3 to mention two :angry: 

my dear KHS please be strong and take care of your health. there are lots of people who love and support you. everything will work out fine specially to good and kind people like you. you will always have my love and support.

Now I believe back then, he took advantage of KHS vulnerability as I suspect she was going thru a healing process after breaking up with a bf. In HT with Blood casts she said she broke up with a certain celebrity bf becos she feels he cares more abt his popularity than her. AJH was there focusing on her every word. We knew between her ex bf  from college who cheated on her & AJH, there was a certain celebrity bf, whom no one knows abt, the one she talk abt in HT. And no one knows who the guy is until today, so imagine how desperate GHS must have been to swallow her pride & shared private texts between her & her husband.

Now AJH is getting more famous, and finally going to be the lead in a drama after Blood, maybe the company feel GHS present as nuisance, & his marriage image is in the way, so he decided to get her off his back. I'm sure to protect AJH's image as the sweetest romantic husband alive, they wud put the blame on GHS. So fans wud sympathize with devastated husband...now that GHS bravely reveal their text messages, the best the co cud do for damage control is to declare both agreed to divorce...

I guess maybe its true that AJH persuade GHS to join his company so that they cud have the upper hand to do as they wish. If GHS belongs to another company, her representative wont sit still while HB & AJH cook up some excuze to blame GHS

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, loveukoo said:

@myonenonly u r right sis. I hope and wish, that so called agency and Ahn don't do any drama and dont do things that makes KOO's situation even worse and Ahn just leave our KOO legally with peace.  Sis do u know that, did Koo and Ahn start their divorce process by applying in court ?!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1346261wpp/ku-hye-sun-and-ahn-jae-hyuns-agency-releases-official-statement-about-divorce-announcement 

http://bit.ly/2Z8CBmI 

This might help you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

After such a long time, I am signing in to post in support to our Koo... Tried reading first all of the posts in all media platforms about this issue before coming here, they said never speculate until hearing both sides. But, we, Sunnies know Koo better than any one else... All the things slowly "comes to light"... We all know her, she is not the type of a woman who exposes herself just to be "acknowledged" or be "relevant" as much as possible she stands behind the camera. After her break up with the unknown actor she referred to on the HT, she had her walls built higher, yet it collapsed all because of Ahn... She loved him, all of him. All we can do as her fans, though there were hesitations coz all of it was too good to be true, we had also accepted him and supported his works. He persuaded him to appear in a variety to show her daily life with no make up, no fusses, with all flaws and what not. Yet here she is betrayed, why would a close friend tell that only when they got into same company their marriage started to crush, she definitely knew something she never knew before. For her to be very vocal about this, it is definitely not her fault, and being the wise woman she is, she made the right decision to blurt the news before Ahn did. Their company only supported Ahn, they are conniving, that's for sure, for if they are not involved they would have called Koo and sorted it out. They were comparing Koo to the other actress which recently got divorced, but, this is totally different. She is currently jobless, not her choice, but the other actress has contracts she needs to consider that is why she kept mum, but with Koo's she got no back up in the company, no current contracts to be taken into consideration, so she needed to speak for herself. I am so glad that she finally speak out! She used to keep all the pain and all the hurt but now she is fighting and we are all here to support her in her fight!

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

@cliffbinder2 thankyou sis,for u words. Like u said, all others are comparing KOO with other actress and saying KOO should be silent and shouldn't post their private conversation with public at any cost. Really after reading those comments, i pissed off so much. How can they compare those two situations?! In another couple divorce there is no matter of backstabbing and there is no taking only one side. Both have their agencies to defend them. But here, unfortunately our KOO is alone. Even if the mistake was done by KOO, as a agency of her and her ex husband,the agency should protect both of them and just release a mutually agreed divorce statement, eventhough KOO has jobless and that agency has not been getting any income from her. Really i don't know why that agency did that to KOO?!

How can Ahn did this to KOO?! Didn't he know about KOO, how much she had pain,hurt,cheated on and betrayed in her Past relationships and how much criticism she got throughout her carrier, eventhough she didn't do anything wrong?!  KOO already told him before they started to date that she won't date him if his intention is not to marry her. After all these how can he do this to her. All others who are jealous of KOO and who don't know about KOO's personality blaming her, by watching her in newly wed dairies, that she doesn't care her husband, she is moody bla bla bla....!! But,in the first place, KOO doesn't want to do that reality show but her ex husband and pd of that show convinced her to do. KOO accepted it just for her ex husband even though she knew that she got bashed by her antis. Even in the recent interview, KOO said that she is feeling sorry for her ex husband because he married her in his young age... after read that interview i felt proud of KOO that how much she understood her husband. If her ex husband's love is true towards KOO, in this last stage of their marriage he had to workout to make things peacefully and give her a decent divorce and move from her, but he didn't give any respect to her parents and behaved rudely with Koo. Till now I can't understand, which Ahn is correct ,Whether the Ahn,whom we saw before aug 18th or the Ahn,whom we saw on aug 18th ?!

But Whatever it is Now KOO is the only one who is suffering even she didn't do anything wrong. She is not the one who wants to break their marriage. 

It's universal truth that Ahn became popular just because of our KOO. He doesn't has minimum gratitude towards KOO for that. :bawling:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I'm sorry to be asking that but all the hate comments are getting on my nerves 

did u guys see her lawyer stmt , he cheated one her!!!

but why does she want to stay married , where the family she want to protect ?! I don't get it 

the last stmt making the situation more confusing ,with him being silent she keeps getting hate

I just hate it all:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, aya02 said:

but why does she want to stay married , where the family she want to protect ?! I don't get it 

the last stmt making the situation more confusing ,with him being silent she keeps getting hate

1 hour ago, aya02 said:

I think koo still holding the married vow "FOR BETTER OR WORST TIL DEATH DO US PART"..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Sadly, this tragic story very much mirrors one that I recently read which was actor Tony Curtis' autobiography. Curtis, a marginal actor known more for his looks than his artistic abilities, married a well-known, talented Hollywood actress, Janet Leigh (the couple are the parents of Jamie Leigh Curtis), who gave him the opportunity to land bigger roles and receive unlimited press as half of a celebrity couple. There was never any question as to which one was the talent, but the teen magazines, and fan magazines quickly had millions of fan girls gushing over the young actor, who was soon bedding his way through Hollywood, partying from east to west, while his wife stayed back raising their two daughters and cutting back on her career in order to build and keep their home. In his book, the spin, of course, took a different direction. Here, we have Goo Hye Sun, by far the talent of the family, sacrificing herself, assisting her husband at every turn, even agreeing to have their home life put on the screen while her husband appears to play the role of the doting, over-the-moon for his wife, partner. Was it all just an act? We can certain that it was not on Hye Sun's end. Why? We've had about a decade and a half to get to know her. We, here at Soompi, have spent many years getting to know and admire her as both a special person and an extra special talent. We've become incensed and defensive as the green-eyed monster of jealousy, that is rampant, and unabating in the world of K-Drama, has repeatedly attacked her ever since her biggest role (as Geum Jandi in Boys Over Flowers) put her in the cross-hairs of fangirls who could not stand the fact that our beloved princess stood in such close proximity to their "oppas." Never mind the fact that this very proximity of them to this wonderful talent is what made each of them into household names to begin with. A simple query of her co-workers, directors, friends, staffers, and pretty nearly every person who has come into contact with her would reveal near unanimous results exulting her character and person. I wonder if the same can be said of her wandering husband? 

Edited by obbor4
typo
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, aya02 said:

Sis me too couldn't tolerate in reading negative comments on her. Really i have tried my level best to defend her. But those morons are not ready to accept the truth and making her childish. 

I think KOO is ready to give divorce even though she doesn't want, but not now, after her mom condition would become better. She didn't signed on the official agreement of divorce because it is truly false and full of lies... That's why her legal Representatives gave a statement like that. 

I don't know about Ahn but Iam pretty sure i know more about KOO. She never tried to get sympathy from anyone and she never tells lies about anyone. So i never doubt about our KOO. Means the words which were given by her was indeed true about him. 

Let jealous peoples and her antis bark out there, i just want she should get peaceful divorce and she has to live her life happily with her parents and her pets, far from us. 

P.S. : pardon me,if I'm doing wrong, i know I'm talking off topic. After reading the statement given by her legal Representatives, i just understood that KOO tries more than her level best to save her relationships. As we see, in HT she told that she broke up with her ex because of some reasons, now I can understood even more clearly that, she understood well her ex boyfriend too and did "the best" to save her relationship but broke up with him after she reached her limits beyond her capacity. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Hi guys,how's everyone?I know most of us are upset,hurt n troubled of what has been  happening to our dearest girl hoping that she could overcome  that nightmare in her life n start all over again.I'm pretty sure she can do it she's a very strong independent n smart person...that person i thought he's so good to be true never in my wildest dream that he could betray n hurt our girl,if possible i wanted to take back everything good i said about him in the past.He don't deserve our girl love n he's not worth it either such a professional pretender just wait karma will come n catch you unexpected...my apology to what i said if it makes anyone upset but can't help it guys...have a nice n wonderful day ahead!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

It’s so sad to read all these news, even confirmed by the director of their show ‘The Newlyweds ‘ on how AJH behaves during filming. Poor Koo has to deal with her husband’s immaturity. So it’s true he gets drunk & has intimate conversations with female friends. I can’t imagine how Koo manage all these. She’s sacrificing her feelings & problems over her mother’s well being. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

@cheerkoo sis.... Please come and share ur feelings with us if u can. I'm sure, you know about KOO and her personality somewhat more than us. Even we, her hardcore fans, shipped her with her one of her co-stars and believed that they were in relationship even though there was no confirmation, but u didn't said anyword about that because u don't have any proofs and u don't want to entertain baseless things about our KOO. Among all of us, sis u r the true fan of her. I'm really sry sunnies if I'm being rude, but it just my feeling about our Cheerkoo sis. 

To be honest, i always feel your judgement is correct about KOO. From sunday morning we have been listening so much about KOO, we don't know what is right and what is wrong. Yesterday also we have read the statement of KOO released by her legal Representatives.... sis,even KOO fans are saying that " KOO is doing wrong, why she has to force him to live with her?! She needs counselling.. !! Why she is not giving divorce to him ?! What's wrong with her?! " etc ... Really i too didn't understand why KOO wants to be with him even after this. I felt u can explain without bias why KOO is behaving like this, so I'm disturbing u sis.... sorry.  

• Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1

@loveukoThink n analyse what our girl been doing if you're really a fan of her,what she's trying to say is they haven't meet yet to discuss n disclose their divorce agreement...she's still in shocked that's why she cannot think properly in the meantime,come to think of it if you're in her shoes the person you loved n trusted the most hurt betrayed n stabbed you from the back instead of protecting n depending you what should you do?she said what she said n posted because she cannot admit n accept yet that marrying that person in a short period of time without knowing his true colour was a mistake she had been done.Its not easy  for her to swallow her pride to come out like these knowing that she's a very private n reserved person...i support  n always be on her side no matter what.

Edited by Pearl
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, aya02 said:

It might be the choice of words by the lawyer seems to be confusing, but what I get from this statement and from Koo's... She wants the real thing be known, she is an actress and keeping it private is very hard especially how their company made her appear to be the one who is taking statements back... She is just emphasizing from her words and her lawyer's words that, she is not the one who wanted the divorce, in the company's statement-which only sides the EX, they clearly mentioned she wanted the divorce which is TOTALLY UNTRUE. In this official statement and her deleted posts, she is clearly letting us know that she does not want it...The EX including the company is the one telling lies, so she need to be firm to her statements, not because she don't want to be free from him but because she needs to make her name be free from any tarnish that this company is making... Good thing there is a lawyer now, all we need to do is support her. The media play is worst is Korea, but what I am proud is she is now defending herself rather than what she usually do in the past, she ignores the hate and all, now she is firm and I support that...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5