[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halfway through the drama, i decided to stop watching live and to wait for it to end so i could see if it's a happy eding. However, from the recaps,i sense that it is NOT a happy ending huh? cant say i'm surprised. When it comes to Melodramas, the scriptwriters often screw everything up when ratings dont get better near the end. It's like they get so frustrated that they decide ''ok i give up'' and then they make everything go bad.  

tessieroo said: @Maral - Agree! Also how could he not tell Step Granny was crying but he didn't even ask why? I think he hung up though which is why he didn't hear the flat-line at the end. 

Just finishing up the ending with subs. Whoa, all I did was cry through both episodes! *shocker* As much as I hated YR, I'm crying my eyes out at the end. I still say the scene where she sneaks into JH's bedroom to memorize his face with her hands was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen. I hated her so much, I wanted her to die. Guess I got my wish.

The conversation between YR and Secretary Oh was interesting so pay attention to that (those of you who were still trying to figure out MS - like me) The death scene of YR was horrible but amazing. Chae Si-ra is perfection in this role (and a new find for me) I'm now on a hunt to find & watch every drama/movie she's been in. She should win an award for this performance. And Step-Granny too. I love her character and can see why this actress would choose such a meaty role.

JH says his Mom sent him an new album every month (while he was in Germany) So who was doing that? JW? Step-Granny or In Ha? I'm still not sure I understand why they're keeping YR's death from JH beyond letting him be happy for those 3 years? But In Ha was apparently going to tell him after the concert at the end.

All in all this was a great series and I very much enjoyed it! Hang in there, @Bambina! :D

After 5F photo of Jihun, credit as labeled.

201211300439431114_2.jpg

Finished watching the last 2 episodes with eng sub last week. Happy that I stick with it til the end. Weeeeeh!

This drama was concluded well.... "And they live happily ever after" in an unusual kind.

Congratulations in order to the actors/ actress in this drama. I hope they'll be recognize for a job well done.

And thanks @baduy @cherkell and others for translations, insights, etc.. :D

Guest sunshine4ever

@CherKell, that's so awesome you found a new job! Good luck to your new job. :) Did not know you have a ankle injury, but glad things are going smoothly for you. And please keep us updated. I have Five Fingers thread bookmarked and whenever someone reply I will check it. ^_^

I am SO disappointed with SBS, as they have yet to announce any of their Drama or Entertainer Award nominees!  Granted, there have been some major events going on overseas, what with North Korea launching its missle and the South Korea Presidential Election being held on 19 December.  Obviously awards shows aren't on their radar screens right now...

So until any word pops up, here's a long-overdue recap to keep you all happy.  Enjoy!  Five Fingers, Episode 17 (Recap)

Still no Official News on the SBS Nominees, but the network has put up a voting for the Best SBS Star of 2012.  And also since their dramas ran the gamut from A to Z this year, of course there's going to be too many actors up for grabs.  So SBS has decided to partner up with Starbucks for their annual "We Don't Give A richard simmons About Acting Skills; We're Just Gonna Turn This Into A Popularity Contest" contest.  Further shying away from any more controversy that could be brought to the Show, only Chae Si Ra and Joo Ji Hoon were included in this free-for-all.  What, no Ji Chang Wook?  WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE SMOKING OVER IN KOREA?!?  X(  X(  X(  

2012SBS_Page_1_zps74a7921c.jpg2012SBS_Page_2_zps25f53e21.jpg2012SBS_Page_3_zps073a1530.jpg

Sorry for the layout, but the Soompi Servers are choking today and this is the best I can do with the .jpegs.  Anywho, SBS will attempt to reign in the usual sandbagging of votes this year by limiting it to registered SBS website users and one (1) vote per person (tracked by IP address).  But you know those crafty netizens... they'll find a way around this as they always do.  Be prepared for an idol or two to win this whole enchilada.  Hmpf.

Best Couple Nominations for SBS Awards 2012

sbs-drama-bestcouple.png

credit to Baidu SJS

even with the accused of lack chemistry and popularity toward our OTP's they managed to be nominated for Best Couple in SBS Award 2012....... #fingerscrossed

oh yeah looking the Top Ten Stars List nominees above that cherkell posted, aside from my love JJH and great actress CSR, i wondered where is JCW ??  where is Cha Hwa Yeon/ Madam Na ??  do they know FF is kinda great-acting-fests??

and puh-lease, idol ??? really ?? really??  not to trying offends some names, but reallyyyyyyyyyyy ????

Happy Boxing Day, everyone!  Hope those of you that celebrated Christmas had a good one and are now recovering from your own personal Food Comas.  (I refuse to step on the scale until after the New Year!)

STILL no news on any of the nominations for any of our Five Fingers cast, but if I remember in prior years the nominees were not announced until a day or two before the telecast.  And as expected (*sigh*), the Ji-ho/Da-mi Best Couple voting is not going well at all -- according to this morning's news reports, they are being blown out of the water by the four couples featured in "A Gentleman's Dignity."  Hopefully something will come across the Interwebs soon!

So in the meantime, consider this a late Christmas Present.  Sorry, it can't be returned because I don't have the receipt. :P  Five Fingers, Episode 18 (Recap)

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys,

In case anyone's here and would like to watch SBS Awards End of Year live, you can come to this site, it's currently just started: http://www.justin.tv/chingzy#/w/4461738320/16

I'm not sure if any of FF cast go though. Sorry, haven't followed news. The link I gave you is really awesome quality and pictures are moving for me.

-EDIT-
Oops, I think it is a music award?

Archived