[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, thats it ???????????????? they left us hanging here in front of the screen waiting for some magic miraclous to happen?????

all my positive attitude really strike me in my face......... hanging myself in a tree now  X(

even i'll accepted if somehow Dami going to end-up with Inha now *sigh* but finish it properly show aaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh ...............

It could also have been that Da Mi caught a whiff of that 31-year-old cologne that was surrounding JH after JW's hug and decided she'd puke if she breathed in any more of it. After all, if it reeks that strongly on a windswept cliff-top, it must be really stinky in an air conditioned departure hall. That would account for that expression on her face in that cap that was posted. 

When Samsung stops pushing 3D and moves on to SmellyVision there'll be a remake and then those of us still around by then (probably not including me) will know.

So many unanswered questions, @andy78.  But let's all look on the bright side... the Fanfic Community is gonna have a field day with rewriting their own endings to the Finale!!  :))

Now go get some sleep in, My Precious.  Your next project is just right around the corner, and those huge bags under your eyes ain't helping any... ;))

Guest sunshine4ever

Dear everyone who wrote about Showboom. I just wanted to ask if it will be okay with you if I just compose all of your insights for it under one post because I figure it will be easier for those who are interested in it to read rather than clicking on a different links to read. So I will compose it in a post for the thread I am managing and will link audience in there. I will write your name as the writer for what you provided us here in this thread. If you have any rejection to this, will you please private messaging me and letting me know personally? Thanks so much. <3 I believe Showboom should works for all stations SBS, KBS, and MBC too right? I have two dramas' thread I am helping out managing post 1 and they are both MBC & SBS stations, so I will link people to Showboom just in case they're interested in it.

Silence means consent. If I don't hear from you that means you are okay with me doing it. :)

Fanfic Community is our only hope!

for there was no point for Dami to go there!there was no point for JW to meet Dami mom ...i can't find my words Why couldn't YR say to her son i'm sorry ,i love you?don't leave?and hug him?when she wanted was too late!

sunshine4ever said: Dear everyone who wrote about Showboom. I just wanted to ask if it will be okay with you if I just compose all of your insights for it under one post because I figure it will be easier for those who are interested in it to read rather than clicking on a different links to read. So I will compose it in a post for the thread I am managing and will link audience in there. I will write your name as the writer for what you provided us here in this thread. If you have any rejection to this, will you please private messaging me and letting me know personally? Thanks so much. <3 I believe Showboom should works for all stations SBS, KBS, and MBC too right? I have two dramas' thread I am helping out managing post 1 and they are both MBC & SBS stations, so I will link people to Showboom just in case they're interested in it.

Silence means consent. If I don't hear from you that means you are okay with me doing it. :)

Guest Philip1430272734

ALRIGHT MAGIC FINGERS I GUESS THAT'S IT. THIS DRAMA WAS AMAZING AND IT WAS REALLY WORTH WATCHING^^
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD FOR POSTING EXCELLENT IMAGES + VIDEOS AND FOR SUPPORTING THE DRAMA:]

source: @Gung7

WTF?  I'm so glad I went to church, instead of staying home and watching the finale.  OMG!  I needed spiritual peace in order to read all you insightful comments.  I'm so let down, but then again this is Kdramaland so anything's possible.Since it is well known that DM would not "appear" in the last episode, I think I now understand her frown (in pics).  Baduy, your comments are hilarious and I hope to read more of your korean language posts on other pages.  Cherkell, Tessieroo and all the others will be missed and for watching and commenting "YOU WILL BE BLESSED"!.  Now I'm off to my dunce corner to make heads and tails of this experience.

For me the most beautifull episode was 25 when she told him that she loved him...ep 27 broke my heart  but i just loved when she told him that she will be with him no matter what...then why

at their last scene turns and leave?why couldn't she keep her promise?

andy78 said: For me the most beautifull episode was 25 when she told him that she loved him...ep 27 broke my heart  but i just loved when she told him that she will be with him no matter what...then why

at their last scene turns and leave?why couldn't she keep her promise?

Maybe you are right!They all were so proud people!YR,JH,IH,Dm and her familly...That why their end is so sad...but i loved the piano  duel scene...another competion but it was different i think it was a fair one...and they looked happy!Until last 25 minutes was a great episode !

The drama finale did not disappoint me - nothing corny, not a fairy tale ending, it leaves the viewers a lot to imagine and think.  Now I hope the two main actors do another project, brothers again but this time, one that will make us see both of them smile and laugh a lot!  It started as a family, it ended as a family with the brothers finding peace and happiness and joy together! 

cherKell - see you in another drama with the men we love together again! (sent you a pm)

well  i'll be seeing  some of you on other drama ...i already know that for sure!I must say i'm very courious what will be Baduy next drama?i just need to know because i really loved his lessons and spoilers!Thanks so much Baduy,and yes Tarits  we can imagine and think that if Dami and JH are alive they might meet again talk and be together, as a JH+DM shipper i hope that!

Wow, there are a lot of new posters here. So you guys were being sneaky - watching this drama but not talking to us? (I'm totally joking) smiley-greet013.gif

@andy78 - yep, you know which drama I'm watching at the moment. I'll see you (and @sunshine4ever) in that thread! Psssstttt - I think @baduy is also watching that one but he's not wanting to post. Can't say I blame him, the thread is full of silly arguments right now. *sigh* I hope it calms down so @baduy will join our discussions and help solve some mysteries.  [-O<
@CherKell and @Tarits - thanks so much for starting this thread and continually keeping me up to date on what "your boys" were doing. I can't wait to see what both of them do next. smiley-love005.gif

@baduy - You are awesome, amazing and hilarious and I have a huge crush. Thank you for all your insights and taking the time to write out translations for everyone and patiently answer questions. (sometimes the same ones over & over)  ^:)^
I can't wait for subs. I agree that Chae Si Ra deserves a lot of praise for this role - she was incredible. 
YR2.png
Dueling grey sweaters. (@CherKell - I noticed JCW has that "bee stung" upper lip thing going on! I never noticed before.) *hehehe* flirtysmile3.gif
JCW.png
JCW2.png
JJH.png
JJH2.png

Archived