[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

ZarraJae said: I am pretty excited about this drama. Thanks to everyone for all the super duper pictures, info and especially the videos. While most are excited about JJH and Ji CW's presence in the drama (me too, me too, I love them both), I have a third guy to ogle at too ie Jung Eun Woo, who plays the brother. I am presently obsessed with watching Bride of the Sun and Jung EW is so hot there, so imagine my excitement to see him here too, albeit a smaller role  :x As for Eunjung, if they do decide to replace her, I hope it's someone I like, then this drama will be perfect for me. Eunjung somehow does not appeal cos from all the dramas and appearances that I have seen of her so far, she has this mean girl look (and please, I am not saying this because of what's happening but just how she looks to ME , so peace  ^:)^

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lhynne said:   ZarraJae said: I am pretty excited about this drama. Thanks to everyone for all the super duper pictures, info and especially the videos. While most are excited about JJH and Ji CW's presence in the drama (me too, me too, I love them both), I have a third guy to ogle at too ie Jung Eun Woo, who plays the brother. I am presently obsessed with watching Bride of the Sun and Jung EW is so hot there, so imagine my excitement to see him here too, albeit a smaller role  :x As for Eunjung, if they do decide to replace her, I hope it's someone I like, then this drama will be perfect for me. Eunjung somehow does not appeal cos from all the dramas and appearances that I have seen of her so far, she has this mean girl look (and please, I am not saying this because of what's happening but just how she looks to ME , so peace  ^:)^

5F's production presentation move from Aug 9 to Aug 16. Broadcast date on Aug 18 according to JJH's Japan official site.

132ddee3.jpg

Yes, the Five Fingers cast is awesome. I first became interested in this drama because of Joo Ji Hoon. I was also pleased to see that Ji Chang Wook would be playing against type as a bad guy. Then I got even more great news when I found out that Chae Shi Ra had joined the cast.

With such a strong cast, I'm really looking forward to this drama.

Tarits said: Reading that some may not know Jihun very well, and with apologies to cherKell but for those who may want  to know more about Jihun, his official thread where lualm and rebby are our administrators/moderators together with other loyal hunnies/hyoonies, please visit our thread for him where everything and anything about him can be read, viewed and enjoyed:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/4656/x

or the main page which of the thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/4656/ju-jihun-%EC%A3%BC%EC%A7%80%ED%9B%88/p1

We will welcome everyone in his official thread hand in hand with supporting this thread of the drama we all anticipate.

Thank you chingus.

Guest Tarits

cherKell, thanks my friend.  Eventually anyway, this thread will only be about the drama. In the meanwhile, here's one more about the recent vip where a very important one appeared. (you know who we focused on)

Guest CHUMMiiCAKE

The primary reason i support this drama because i love Eunjung and she a really good actress , im pretty sure if you give her a chance she wont dissapoint you guys also im very excited because the cast is amazing,i loved JJH in Goong, Ji Chang Wook is great villain yet hes also really cute and handsome><(dont get me wrong JJH is very handsome as well), and although i havent seen chae si ra act in a drama ive heard shes really great. I really cant wait for the drama to premiere.

To people bashing EJ , if you havent followed T-ARA PLEASE DONT ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING None of this mess is EJ's fault ,this whole mess was brought out of proportion..netizen's speculation , photos and video cuts that were brought out of context(such as the rice feeding - that was part of the game they were playing in the variety show in japan in where the loser of the game had to do a unpleasent action to the winners and act like they enjoyed it ...you can search the rules of the game if you dont believe me ), rumors started by antis and KKS lack of mangement only made matters worse.

So please dont talk bad about EJ, if you dont like her then dont talk about her at all .Her fans (including me) are sick of people bashing her and T-ARA without knowing the truth.Everyone deserves a chance.

Guest getoba

I don't understand the reason to not speak about eunjeung. Eunjung is the lead actress of the drama. Yes it's problem affect the drama. It's not problem outside the drama. If the male lead had problem like eunjeung, yes it's concern the drama; if the director had problem like eunjeung, yes it's concern the drama. It's like people on this forum think it's safe just because is the female actress who have problem not the males leads.  

Guest Tarits

@cherKell - cheers once more to your post above! 

Yes, some of the vip attendees in casual clothes seems to have gotten lost on their way to the beach. Lol! But I love it that my dear Crown Princess is dressed appropriately and looking so beautiful that night too. I just could not catch up what she said coz it was too fast. I took note tho that in the clip I just posted, more attention was like given to her as the clip showed her to speak last and as the clip faded, she was shown again. Or am I being delusional? Lol!  You are right, your love was not made to speak. Other talents of Keyeast were of course there. Maybe at the presscon everyone will be given equal time to speak and for sure you'll have time to watch your handsome Chang Wook.

Until then... the wait continues.

getoba said:

I don't understand the reason to not speak about eunjeung. Eunjung is the lead actress of the drama. Yes it's problem affect the drama. It's not problem outside the drama. If the male lead had problem like eunjeung, yes it's concern the drama; if the director had problem like eunjeung, yes it's concern the drama. It's like people on this forum think it's safe just because is the female actress who have problem not the males leads.  

Guest sveta21

August 18th?! Wow. I've actually loved Joo Ji Hoon in Mawang and Antique Bakery. (Come on, three hot guys, lots of deserts, one of them was shirtless even, heaven anyone?) I'm happy that I'll get to see him act in Five Fingers which sounds like my ideal drama. I'm also hoping and praying for English subs...really am dying to watch this drama. 

Guest jordi

I was right, that SBS moved premiere on 18.08, because in SBS schedule on 4-5.08 is nothing about airing Gentleman's Dignity  ;)  Although SBS recently changed the schedule on saturday (28.07) the day before...
Probably one week more to wait - but it's worth because of JJH :D
Anyone knows, how much episodes will be in children's age?? I think 4-5 eps is long enough XD

Guest Tarits

@blueagave - good morning from LA to you and to everyone.  I am thinking that the initial episodes will show the adult characters, esp. the handsome brothers but will have a lot of flashbacks. Coz I do not think the first few episodes will only show the kids as it will lose a lot of followers even at the beginning.
For sure, I think the main casts will already be shown, we see the handsome brothers and  then . bam!   We are caught in the drama and there will be no stopping!  I have not seen cherKell's love, Chang Wook , in any drama but in his photos, he looks so yummy so with him and the man I love (Jihun), ah... I will have wonderful weekend nights!!!

My favorite is in all newspapers in Seoul and here is one magazine with him on the cover: (there's more of him in Jihun's official thread and if you are interested, please take a look in the link I have already posted found in the previous pages. Thank you)

311643_452206341478045_945831743_n.jpg

Guest CHUMMiiCAKE

CherKell said: Tarits said: cherKell, thanks my friend.  Eventually anyway, this thread will only be about the drama. In the meanwhile, here's one more about the recent vip where a very important one appeared. (you know who we focused on)

Tarits said: @blueagave - good morning from LA to you and to everyone.  I am thinking that the initial episodes will show the adult characters, esp. the handsome brothers but will have a lot of flashbacks. Coz I do not think the first few episodes will only show the kids as it will lose a lot of followers even at the beginning.
For sure, I think the main casts will already be shown, we see the handsome brothers and  then . bam!   We are caught in the drama and there will be no stopping!  I have not seen cherKell's love, Chang Wook , in any drama but in his photos, he looks so yummy so with him and the man I love (Jihun), ah... I will have wonderful weekend nights!!!

My favorite is in all newspapers in Seoul and here is one magazine with him on the cover: (there's more of him in Jihun's official thread and if you are interested, please take a look in the link I have already posted found in the previous pages. Thank you)

Archived