[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

Guest Tarits

cherKelll - it would help me and the others if you post a guide or a link to watch at the SBS site. Is this where I registered but am never able to watch. I wonder... I am no computer genius, and classifies myself as level kindergarten when it comes to computers and how to use it effectively. Lol!  I love Jihun with all my heart but Chang Wook and Eunjung looks good together tho I still remember her hubby in WGM.
(I guess it is my hyoonie heart that I openly wear in my sleeves that makes me want Jihun to be alone in the drama. lol!)

I read there will be a wedding scene in the drama. Would it be the parents of the handsome brothers who will be shown being wed and in this beauitufl garden? (credit moonlight drop)

I 544613_450031928362153_836918988_n.jpg

547895_450032148362131_204160036_n.jpg

I also read this actor will also be in the drama and will make it difficult for Jihun? (oh no!). Credit f4 mom for the pic.

217980_450032935028719_10022113_n.jpg

We continue to mark our calendars till it is August 11th!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cherKelll

- it would help me and the others if you post a guide or a link to watch at the SBS site. Is this where I registered but am never able to watch. I wonder... I am no computer genius, and classifies myself as level kindergarten when it comes to computers and how to use it effectively. Lol!  I love Jihun with all my heart but Chang Wook and Eunjung looks good together tho I still remember her hubby in WGM.

[color=#ffff66](I guess it is my hyoonie heart that I openly wear in my sleeves that makes me want Jihun to be alone in the drama. lol!)

[/color]

I also read this actor will also be in the drama and will make it difficult for Jihun? (oh no!). Credit f4 mom for the pic.

We continue to mark our calendars till it is August 11th!

Guest CHUMMiiCAKE

I'm not sure if anyone already posted this video..

I'm really excited and cant wait for this drama to come out.I love Eunjung she is my bias and i really liked JJH in Goong so cant wait to see him again, Ji Chang Wook is a great villain and so handsome.I haven't seen Chae Si Ra but from what i've heard she is a great actress ...im so excited  ><

I really hope the plot and writing of the drama doesn't dissappoint.

Guest Tarits

cherKell - thanks, I will follow exactly what you said in your post.  I saw the drama "Big" but I guess I have forgotten it quickly as it was a thumbs down drama to me (javabeans also sort of bashed this drama) and I do not remember it tho I remember the bad uncle.

I read some new articles about Jihun and again I can only give out a deep .. sigh. Can't they ever write an article without mentioning his past? As a faithful and loyal hunnie/hyoonie, I hate it when they keep on mentioning his dark days. Leave the past behind people - the sun is shining brightly on Jihun now!

I am very sure the drama will be a big hit. The poster looks good with everyone dressed to the nines. After all the brothers are from a rich  family, right?

Yes cherKell, August 11th needs to hurry up!

Wahhh... I've always love music-related dramas like "Beethoven Vrius", and this might just be my cup of tea. Furthermore, I love the casts! I've waited sooooo long for Joo Ji Hoon's comeback! I also love Ji Chang Wook from "Smile Dong Hae"! Love this! I know I'm going to love this!

Guest CHUMMiiCAKE

a4.jpg

TRANSLATION of Eunjung's Character Profile for Five Fingers:

Hong Dami
A naturally emotional pianist.

Synonymous with 'cheerful girl', 'happy girl', 'optimistic girl'.
Always with a smile on her face and born with a never-give-up spirit (literal translation: like a tumbler toy).
Though poor, she still knows happiness; though sad, she still knows how to endure. Because of piano.
Although she had to give up learning the piano due to family circumstances, she never once in her heart forgot about piano.
Because of piano, she came to meet two men.
A man who chased her away because of a stolen music score, Ji Hyo (Joon Ji Hoon's character).
A man who saved her from almost becoming a criminal who forged her resume, In Ha (Ji Chang Wook's character).
At the time she did not know. These two men are men who will shake her life.

NB. Translated from Chinese translations. I tried my best to stick to the original, but the meaning might be slightly off...=S

CR: @kclalala

Guest Tarits

Another excellent actress has been added to the cast of the drama, Cha Hwa-young. I first saw her in the drama "City Hall" and of course we remember her in the drama "City Hunter" too and a host of other dramas. I like her but I hope she plays a good role in the drama and won't add to the misery of the brothers.  (credit f4 mom)

388141_450293291669350_63207453_n.jpg

Happy watching of the Olympics! FB, Twitter are all silent because most everyone was glued or still glued to their TV sets.

Guest squeaky

hmm do you think the whole t-ara scandal will jeopardize eunjung's role in five fingers....sigh what timing.

Guest Tarits

Another actor has been casted in the movie.  He plays the handsome ahjussi dad of Mok Dan in the Bridal Mask drama.

(credit F4 mom)

418273_450388928326453_1107009868_n.jpg

Guest kayana20

They are making it so hard to choose who to ship for Eunjung. I beg and plead that they follow the plot descriptions given for the characters. Lately that has not been the case.

Guest pongky

Character Descriptions (credit Official SBS Drama Site)
Profile Photos (credit Daum.net)

a52-O.jpg

a53-O.jpg

a54-O.jpg

a51-O.jpg

a58-O.jpg

I hope I got the photos right ;))

Other Characters:

a510.jpg

a59.jpg

Guest Tarits

@pongky, my dear co hunnie/hyoonie,  thank you for your post. You made it so complete. With such excellent cast, I am positive the drama will have high ratings. Now all we have to do is count the number of days till it is August. 11th. How nice it is of Jihun to bow to all as he was leaving the poster photo shoot. He is really a fine gentleman worthy  to be loved by us.    =D>

Have a good Sunday everyone!

Guest Tarits

cherKell - thanks for the info of Jihun's character name change. Btw, I read a lot of GDignity fanatics get mad at SBS but gosh, the Olympics is a global event so there's not much we can do about the airing of dramas being pushed  back.  Is'nt there  wisdom in being patient?  So I am not stressed over matters I have no control of.  (just saying)

In the meantime,  just prepare ourselves for the intial airing which I am sure will be a blast!!!

Thanks for the BTS part 2! Your man is truly handsome!  (equally handsome as the hunnies' man!)

Guest sveta21

In case if dramafever won't sub, the drama might be on hulu, and if that will be the case I'll manually copy the subs, although I might need someone to help me to time and/or capture the subs. :D

Guest dancy

I just read the news at Allkpop about netizens want Eunjung to be remove from this drama. I'm just sad to hear about this. The big news haven't even come out yet what it is and yet crazy netizens want EJ to be out of this drama  just because of the whole thing about bulling T ara Hwayoung. Where did this news suddenly come from? I really really hope for EJ to still be in this drama. This was going to be her big time taking on the leading role and I was so happy to see EJ again. If they remove EJ I don't think I can watch this drama. lol      

I just read the news at Allkpop about netizens want Eunjung to be remove from this drama. I'm just sad to hear about this. The big news haven't even come out yet what it is and yet crazy netizens want EJ to be out of this drama  just because of the whole thing about bulling T ara Hwayoung. Where did this news suddenly come from? I really really hope for EJ to still be in this drama. This was going to be her big time taking on the leading role and I was so happy to see EJ again. If they remove EJ I don't think I can watch this drama. lol      

@van Well you know how k-netizens are, they blew things out of proportion.. They start bashing someone just because of a tweet that they doesn't even know what it really means.. But now that it has been announce & confirmed that Hwayoung is leaving T-ara then it just make the situation worst though they have said no bullying have occurred or happen..

Archived