[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

Guest Tarits

@sweetlolaviki - good morning from LA!  I think we all are followers of viki in here. I hope someone responds to your request.  I am studying Korean but am not that adept at it yet but I know many are. I twitted your request and I am wishing someone will read it and responds to you. I hope.  Have a nice day to you whereever you are!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetlolaviki

@Tarits- Good morning! thank you so much for your support and your  help ........have a wonderful day!

The pictures are all so awesome, especially the two guys- they look so GOOD and I can't wait to see them in action. Am keeping my fingers crossed that it's going to be so fantastic a drama that it'll shut up all critics of the stars, EJ included. Five Fingers, fighting!

Just curious,
Do all 4 leads know how to play piano fluently??
I think it looks as if JiHoon and Chae SiRa can play a bit, but what about Chang Wook and Eunjung? (Eunjung's mother was a piano teacher though...so it is probable that EJ will have at least some basic piano skills)  But does anybody have any concrete information about their piano playing?
I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to all the piano scenes in the drama XD 

kfan222 said: Just curious,
I think it looks as if JiHoon and Chae SiRa can play a bit, but what about Chang Wook and Eunjung? (Eunjung's mother was a piano teacher though...so it is probable that EJ will have at least some basic piano skills)  But does anybody have any concrete information about their piano playing?

kfan222 said: Just curious,

Hi all..I'm really looking forward for this drama! Really excited to see Ji hoon's comeback drama ;)  and I like his role in this drama as a genius and an extraordinary pianist. Oh Changwook, he looks so gorgeous in this drama, can't wait see him as a villainous brother! ;)
about 4 leads know how to play piano fluently, I just know about Ji hoon that he can play piano well, so I think he just needs intensive practices to improve his piano skill for this drama.
Five fingers hwaiting! ;)

Guest Tarits

Good morning to all.  @cherKell - you know how to play the piano? That is good. I was taught too but only my sister finished the long lessons and can play. Me - zero skills. Lol!  Yes, Jihun can play the piano well and the guitar too. You know that he recently formed a band and has even written songs. Dunno if he will have time to prepare for a concert or something but I am sure a CD of him and his band will come out sooner or later. He sings well and has a nasal voice which I love.

Filming of the drama is in a hospital, Boramae Medical Center:(credit f4 mom for the pics)

292324_453280131370666_1246609914_n.jpg

Inside shot in the hospital, rather blurred tho but well at least we can see some images:

524544_453280258037320_677639493_n.jpg

@CherKell wow you were a music teacher and now you study law (or is a lawyer..?) and it seems like you know hangul as well? (or are you korean??) - thats so talented!! looking forward to more updates about the drama - anything about their shooting, press con, prayer ceremony etc...!! 
also, i've heard some say that eunjung's role may be reduced/changed because of the recent T-ara controversy? I hope thats not true and I havent seen any news articles reporting on that (using internet translators lol). wonder if you know anything about that...
btw, you mentioned before that the Prayer Ceremony hasnt happened yet - i thought the prayer ceremony usually occurs before the start filming?? but i guess not. 
@Tarits filming at the hospital...maybe its the scene after the fire happens and they're all brought to the hospital?? so excited!!! i wonder which episode they're filming now and whether the adult actors have stepped in yet... 

Guest Tarits

kfan222 - hi there and hi to all. (as usual I just woke up rather late) - yes, you may be right. Maybe the hospital scene is when the father had the fire incident that caused him to die (?) am not too sure about this.  I am sure that more and more news will be published about the drama as soon as it starts airing. And I am so excited to see it begin.  I am sure everyone knows now that I am a certified hunnie/hyoonie and well, after the movie of Jihun is shown (it begins Aug. 8th), my group now will focus on the drama. And it will be up to November, yay!

cherKell - with your busy sked, you are one fantastic fangirl to even find time for this. But I am glad you put up his thread. 

kfan222 said: @CherKell wow you were a music teacher and now you study law (or is a lawyer..?) and it seems like you know hangul as well? (or are you korean??) - thats so talented!! looking forward to more updates about the drama - anything about their shooting, press con, prayer ceremony etc...!! 
also, i've heard some say that eunjung's role may be reduced/changed because of the recent T-ara controversy? I hope thats not true and I havent seen any news articles reporting on that (using internet translators lol). wonder if you know anything about that...
btw, you mentioned before that the Prayer Ceremony hasnt happened yet - i thought the prayer ceremony usually occurs before the start filming?? but i guess not. 
@Tarits filming at the hospital...maybe its the scene after the fire happens and they're all brought to the hospital?? so excited!!! i wonder which episode they're filming now and whether the adult actors have stepped in yet... 

Guest Tarits

cherKell - I love  your last sentence!!!  Yeahhhhhhh!!!  A good "home" indeed for our nice boys! 'Love it, 'love it!! 

Paralegal course is just as hard and I know the job responsibilities just as big as that  of a lawyer.  You are doing well, I am sure cherKell.

CherKell said: kfan222 said: @CherKell wow you were a music teacher and now you study law (or is a lawyer..?) and it seems like you know hangul as well? (or are you korean??) - thats so talented!! looking forward to more updates about the drama - anything about their shooting, press con, prayer ceremony etc...!! 

Guest Tarits

Hello to everyone!  I just read that the remaining 2 eps of GDignity will be delayed again for 2 weeks. Hancinema has the article. Which means the drama we all await for will be delayed too. This totally sucks!!! Or will 5F go on as scheduled after the London Olympics which is expected to show its closing ceremonies?  I know that patience is a virtue but I think mine is totally used up!

I hope this one is old news but the date is Aug. 8th.

http://www.hancinema.net/a-gentleman-s-dignity-cancelled-for-two-weeks-46073.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+%28HanCinema+Daily+News%29

Tarits said: Hello to everyone!  I just read that the remaining 2 eps of GDignity will be delayed again for 2 weeks. Hancinema has the article. Which means the drama we all await for will be delayed too. This totally sucks!!! Or will 5F go on as scheduled after the London Olympics which is expected to show its closing ceremonies?  I know that patience is a virtue but I think mine is totally used up!

I hope this one is old news but the date is Aug. 8th.

http://www.hancinema.net/a-gentleman-s-dignity-cancelled-for-two-weeks-46073.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+%28HanCinema+Daily+News%29

Archived