[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tarits

This is the piano concert like contest that I wrote earlier. It is a contest of all piano players, I think. 

Credit moonlight drop:

The release of his movie I am King has been changed from August 9th to August 8th!! Please take note!  Thanks.

526528_449252978440048_1824444542_n.jpg

@Tarits!  Thanks so much for the explanation -- I'm still underwater with work issues and didn't have a chance to check in until today.  I wish my piano skills were better in order to participate in the Fan Meeting, but sadly, I'm lacking big time due to not having the time to practice these days!!!

Not much news going on other than filming has started for the adult cast last week.  But I have it on good authority that the Press Conference will finally be set for next Tuesday, 31 July.  That means the Prayer Ceremony should occur this week sometime (my bets are on Friday 27 July after Eunjung returns from the T-ara Japan shows).  As always, I'll update this thread as soon as I hear more!!

But in the meantime, here's a couple of BTS shots of Changwook-ssi getting all styled up for the poster shoot.  One would think that all he has to do is walk out and be perfectly gorgeous, but sometimes even My Precious needs a little help after all... :x

0a8eb615.jpg      a77d0a7e.jpg

Guest Tarits

cherkell - am always happy to share what I read to you and to this thread.  The number of participants have been increased from 100 to 200 people. Must have been a big demand, hence they increased the number. Wow, the bts you posted shows your man really droolicious.

Jihun is lording it everywhere- in tv news, paper publications, internet and his photos are really dominating showbiz news.  Understandable coz fans waited for him 3 years and his movie is really one good funny drama. Then of course, focus will be on his 30-episode drama.  Even my non-hunnie friends who are not much into k dramas await it.

I could not help but share photographs of Jihun where he really looks so yummy:  With a face like his, his height, his built, how can you not fall in love with wuri Jihun?

credit f4 mom and moonlight drop)

319390_449568845075128_68414852_n.jpg

563966_449569141741765_1698643642_n.jpg

564472_449573641741315_1398647705_n.jpg

@CherKell - thanks again for all the info! just a question: the first page of the forum lists the press conference as july 30? probably theres a typo somewhere? is it the 31st or 30th? 
and changwook looks so good !!!

I dont know why the photos i posted dont work, but you can check out the character profiles etc on the website for Five Fingers

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/sw11/template/swtpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V0000367436&vProgId=1000821&vMenuId=1017605

@CherKell - thanks again for all the info! just a question: the first page of the forum lists the press conference as july 30? probably theres a typo somewhere? is it the 31st or 30th? 

and changwook looks so good !!!

Guest sveta21

Wow; by the way, did Jo Min Ki also act in Flames of Ambition? If it's him, yay! Out of curiosity, any word on English subs? I'm dying to watch this, but without English subs, I can't :(

Guest Tarits

cherKell - I just got my copy of Hot Chili Paper which of course I got coz it features Jihun. Not to mention I got my Junior and Cine21 magazines too. But opening Hot Chili Paper, I was surprised to find big and handsome photos of your man Chang Wook. Boy he sure is handsome!  You may want to check the magazine out in any Korean bookstore near you to get your copy. It is worth investing in magazines that features our favorites. I will take photos of the photos of Chang Wook and will try to post it here when I reach the house tonite.

If this is the music we will hear in the drama, I can listen and watch all night long!

First filming day of the drama.  Location: Location: Icheon Art Hall (曾日 dong, Icheon, Gyeonggi Province)

credit f4 mom:

slovkwu4usqiri3f7m5t0rbjocao9qusnwg.jpg

cherKell

- I just got my copy of Hot Chili Paper which of course I got coz it features Jihun. Not to mention I got my Junior and Cine21 magazines too. But opening Hot Chili Paper, I was surprised to find big and handsome photos of your man Chang Wook. Boy he sure is handsome!  You may want to check the magazine out in any Korean bookstore near you to get your copy. It is worth investing in magazines that features our favorites. I will take photos of the photos of Chang Wook and will try to post it here when I reach the house tonite.

Guest Tarits

cherKell - oh so nice to know you got your magazines too.  If we were to buy everything that has our favorites, we will in no time be beggars!  But what hurts our pockets gives happiness to our hearts and eyes!  So just continue to make our hearts happy, right? 

Just a couple of more days and soon it will be August 11th.  I will already adjust my alarm clock to make sure I wake up early to stream watch it.  I am sure all of us are really very excited now.

cherKell

- oh so nice to know you got your magazines too.  If we were to buy everything that has our favorites, we will in no time be beggars!  But what hurts our pockets gives happiness to our hearts and eyes!  So just continue to make our hearts happy, right? 

Just a couple of more days and soon it will be August 11th.  I will already adjust my alarm clock to make sure I wake up early to stream watch it.  I am sure all of us are really very excited now.

Guest Tarits

cherKell - no I did not get my GQ and Harper's but I did get my Cine21 instead. I forgot to ask these from my Korean bookstore. Maybe next time.
I go to iOnAir too but one needs to be there at least one hour ahead. Perhaps other members here can give suggestions. Otherwise, there is no choice but to wait for viki.  In the past I also watched at HITSTREAM but I dunno if the drama will be there. The most reliable one is IOnair. I even registered at SBS, submitted my ID but for some reasons, I am never ever able to log.  So frustraiting I gave up. Or perhaps register again using a different name.

Guest Tarits

cherKell - frustration again, I can't open your link. Sigh.

Finally I saw it at youtube.  Thanks cherKell for the link.

i am so watching this drama <3 <3
can i just comment how cute & hot & handsome altogether Chang Wook oppa is :x And his the antagonist here so i'm excited to see how he act because i've never seen him in a bad role..
Eunjung is so pretty, i'm so glad to see her in long hair again.. And speaking of Jungie she in some way have already work w/ all the other main cast.. Chang Wook in Cry Cry & Lovey Dovey MV (oh wait i take back my first comment not seeing Chang Wook in an antagonist role because he was bad in the MVs.. He even kidnap Eunjung.. LOL), Chae Si Ra in Queen InSoo & Eunjung made a cameo as a ballet dancer in Princess Hour before where Ji Hoon is the lead actor :P
anyway so excited for the drama <3 <3

Archived