[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

Guest Tarits

Good morning to everyone!  Well, I woke up to find my phone line and my router working. Thanks to ihynnie for mentioning my absence. I appreciate the fact that I seem to have made a good impression in this thread by way Caroline for posting something for me.  

@ihynnie - your profile pic and wuri Jihun has the same "boss". I am glad your fave is in the same agency as mine!

Here's some photos during the VIP premiere:

427098_451191834912829_774991120_n.jpg563995_451195801579099_2081352168_n.jpg

582191_451163061582373_798936536_n.jpg

578938_451211184910894_1602368860_n.jpg

578691_451227108242635_488367379_n.jpg

@rebby - as usual words of wisdom from you! 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tarits said: Good morning to everyone!  Well, I woke up to find my phone line and my router working. Thanks to ihynnie for mentioning my absence. I appreciate the fact that I seem to have made a good impression in this thread by way of someone missing my post.  I am here now and first, I'd like to thank my good friend for posting something for me.  

Here's some photos during the VIP premiere:

Guest lualm

credit amyju0516

Five Fingers poster shoot

to see them in motion is interesting. The chemistry among the cast is oozing. Strong screen presence. :-B

Guest Tarits

Hi everyone! Here's some more pics of the script reading of the drama. I wonder, did they hold two separate readings?  These are pics of the other actors in the drama. (credit moonlight drop)

Let me also thank again my co-hunnie/hyoonie Caroline for posting on my behalf last night.

Now let us see if this one will work. Thanks for calling my attention abt the photos eja.

386994_451460961552583_1486807577_n.jpg

582180_451460688219277_603558677_n.jpg

431983_451460328219313_551439900_n.jpg

422308_451459988219347_1216090124_n.jpg

526462_451520734879939_754553594_n.jpg

576016_451520574879955_549321306_n.jpg

483979_451520921546587_1900166974_n.jpg

@Cherkell - Hi! *waves* I remember all your wonderful translations and recaps in Bachelor's Veggie Store! It's good to see you here too!   ^:)^ I'm sure the rest of the gals who lust after JCW will show up eventually. *hee*  :D
@lhynne - I'm so looking forward to Chang Wook playing the "villian"!! This will be a big departure for him, right? Doens't he usually play the sweet guy? 

Thanks for all the lovely pics, everyone. It's nice to see YEH still supporting her co-stars:x I'm so beyond happy for Joo Ji-Hoon, I can't wait to see him on my screen again. 
@lualm - thanks for that video! Ji Chang Wook looks smoldering. He jawline looks so sculpted and sharp. Yeesh! =P~
This starts August 8th? or is it the 11th? Thanks everyone! 
:-h

Guest kayana20

Who is Joo Ji Hoon? I wanna watch this drama because his character synopsis seems interesting but 50 ep drama's scare me.The OTP's I ship always get the short end of the stick or don't turn out the way I want them to be.

@kayana20 - he was Prince Lee Shin in Goong. 
PrinceLeeShin.jpg

He also acted with Shin Min Ah in "The Naked Kitchen" - here's a clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcc_SJbttQo
That clip was was so friggin hot. (LOL) He's an amazing actor and model. He was released from military service in Nov 2011 and this is his first project. Here's some info about him:
http://star.koreandrama.org/?p=151
JooJiHoon.jpg

Guest Tarits

@kayana020 - the drama has only 30 episodes now. It will start as soon as GDignity ends and it is reported that 5F drama will have its initial airing over at SBS on  August 11th. To add to what tessieroo has informed you about Jihun or Ju Jihoon, he is the actor followed closely by my group and we call ourselves "hunnies". Then of course for those who also loves the original Crown Princess,  we ship her with Jihun, and the group is called  "hyoonies". Personally, he is the only actor I follow 24/7! Jihoon is also supported by a lot of Japanese fans so much so that during the vip premiere, there were several beautiful spray for flowers from them sent by several groups.

This is but one of the many flowers that were given to Jihun during the premiere and I am proud to say that I was one of those who supported the Japanese fans flower project for Jihun:

384695_451582094873803_1176169619_n.jpg

Reading that some may not know Jihun very well, and with apologies to cherKell but for those who may want  to know more about Jihun, his official thread where lualm and rebby are our administrators/moderators together with other loyal hunnies/hyoonies, please visit our thread for him where everything and anything about him can be read, viewed and enjoyed:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/4656/x

or the main page which of the thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/4656/ju-jihun-%EC%A3%BC%EC%A7%80%ED%9B%88/p1

We will welcome everyone in his official thread hand in hand with supporting this thread of the drama we all anticipate.

Thank you chingus.

Guest kayana20

Thank you Tessieroo and Tarits he is one handsome guy I liked his look before the service but he is a grown man now so I will have to get used to this suave look he has going.
My other reasoning sadly is that I don't want to support anything Tara members do too. I know the scandal shouldn't affect the cast members but I am upset at how Tara is handling this matter and I don't want Eunjung to have success on this show at all until the group can apologize and be a little more respectful in future. If I disrespect anyone with that statement sorry. Especially such a talented cast too I feel bad.

Guest caroline1430291443

@Unnie Tarita....Its always been a pleasure to help you, Unnie Tarits... Don't mention it ^^

Thanks @Tarits! I'm not a 24/7 follower but I think he's an incredible actor. I know a little bit about the 3 younger cast members but I don't know anything about Chae Shi-ra? Sadly I've never seen anything she's been in! Is she really 44 years old? Because JEEESH, she sure doesn't look it, she looks amazing!  :-O

Guest Tarits

Hi tessieroo (your name reminds me of one of the 4 guys in GDignity we call F40's or Flower men). I appreciate very much your calling Jihun an incredible actor. He really is. But like you, I know nothing about Chae Shi-Ra, coz I do not remember having watched her in previous dramas. But I read she is a very good actress. So we really expect the drama to be really good with such excellent cast.

@kayana020 - I took note of your profile pic. its JDG, one of the F40's who has captivated the hearts of the many women, young and old. In a recent poll, he was voted as the most handsome man among actors in SK.  I don't think anyone would dare disagree openly given the popularity of his current drama. 
I last saw him in a co-Hollywood produced movie "Warrior's Way" where he was not only handsome but was good in portraying his role.

Meanwhile 5 Fingers, come quickly!!!

Our wait continues...

Guest kayana20

Yes he was in warrior's way and has been a favorite actor of mine for years. He's sexy, smooth, and always knows how to romance a women whether being tough, firm, or loving. gentleman's Dignity was good because of all of F4 and the women too. I loved how they had the women who played Min-Sook be so strong. Who is supposed to be the 2 love rivals for Jo Ji Hoon?

Guest dancy

Thank for the new teaser. 
How come EJ is not even in the new teaser...even when they show the supporters cast real fast toward the end of the teaser who is in this drama there not even a glance at EJ either. Isn't she supposed to be one of the leading or importer person in this drama too.   

Uh... Eunjung is absent from the teaser... That is not a surprise especially after the brouhaha... the NPA removed her picture in the homepage... Daewoo Securities dropped her projects...

I don't know what the stand of the production is... but seeing EJ is not in there, they must be in chaos right now. (Though it doesn't mean she'll be out of the drama... because kicking her out will provide more problems for the production.. what if she has filmed a lot already, etc)

I am pretty excited about this drama. Thanks to everyone for all the super duper pictures, info and especially the videos. While most are excited about JJH and Ji CW's presence in the drama (me too, me too, I love them both), I have a third guy to ogle at too ie Jung Eun Woo, who plays the brother. I am presently obsessed with watching Bride of the Sun and Jung EW is so hot there, so imagine my excitement to see him here too, albeit a smaller role  :x As for Eunjung, if they do decide to replace her, I hope it's someone I like, then this drama will be perfect for me. Eunjung somehow does not appeal cos from all the dramas and appearances that I have seen of her so far, she has this mean girl look (and please, I am not saying this because of what's happening but just how she looks to ME , so peace  ^:)^

Archived