[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest getoba

You are right bluagave when you said that the rest of moon sun it's more disapointing if you see the best first episodes with the child. it's true that the writing wasn't the best quality of this drama. For five fingers i think also the writing will be more stronger for all the generation.

Guest Tarits

I love the child actors in The Moon Escapes, the child actors in Baker King and theirs are all familiar faces so I know I would love the child actors in 5Fingers. But I do think that more of the adult actors will be shown. As to how much exposure or screen presence the child actors will have, we cannot really say. Regardless whether long or short exposures, it cannot be denied we all are in, in this drama because of the adult actors which does not necessarily mean we are not loving the child actors. I do esp, that girl in the movie "man from nowhere". Oh I fell so in love with her so anytime she has a project, I am all eyes and ears! Also the child actors in Baker King. Oh my, these little ones will grow up or has grown up to be delicious actors!

@blueagave - thanks for your kind words and show of support to my posts. I appreciate it.

New Photos from SBS!!!  I think some of these were meant to be used as wallpapers... me likey!!

@Tarits, look at how drop-dead gorgeous Our Boys look.  That is definitely going to be my new wallpaper at work!!  ::swoon::

1951b064.jpg   b1c9398a.jpg

ec741d7b.jpg

2c06e0ca.jpg

4784c4f2.jpg

d0bb7ecd.jpg

Guest dancy

Thanks for the posters wallies. 
I almost thought JJH & JCW were semi twin in that first post because of their suite was black to black.  X_X When I first glace at it. lol
I just notice that the lady in red was she also in "Queen Insoo" with EJ. If so...kool to see her again with EJ in this drama. I mostly see her play history drama.  

Guest Tarits

@cherKell - yes, yes, yes - your love and mine are so so handsome and wow, they can really pass off  as brothers!  How come I never knew about Chang Wook till now?  I have always considered Jihun as way way above every other K actor but I do have a few guys I also liked and I must have missed your man cherKell.
In the drama, they play rich sons so we can expect them to be always looking dapper in suits! Yay!   I certainly hope we can live stream once the drama starts airing which I think has been pushed back again. But well, we have to be patient. It will come...

Just a thought... the drama will have 30 episodes. I wonder if Jihun will still have time for his newly formed band. He has also written some songs which he said is his way of communicating to his audience. I guess he meant when he will do live performances which will,  for sure eventually happen. We hunnies think this will happen if he does not get a follow up drama project while doing or right after 5 Fingers drama. Knowing how good an actor he is, I won't be surprised if Jihun makes another one quickly. But I wish and I may be thinking too far ahead, it be done after the holidays as 5F will finish in November. At least he can enjoy December with his family, his friends and anyone he loves.

Guest weetziebat

I'm sooo excited about Five Fingers that I really wish I could marathon it for 3 days straight or something ASAP. Watching only 2 episodes a week of your crack drama sometimes feels akin to dying a slow, painful death, lol. Anyways, I usually enjoy watching child actors and childhood scenes because the back stories can really help establish the storyline, and some dramas wouldn't make sense without them, like Autumn's Tale or Kim of Baking, Kim Takgoo, etc. But in this case, the adult cast is so stellar that I wish they would just launch straight ahead into the thick of things, in medias res. Well, at least I have Unexpected You, Ghost and I Need Romance to watch while I wait ^^~~

And my opinions of Eunjung as an actor:

Eunjung is a pretty decent actor. Not amazing, but not bad either. Just a bit above average. I feel like one can't criticize her acting skills too harshly because there are A TON of actresses/actors with pretty faces and mediocre acting skills. If someone is going to criticize her acting, he/she had better also criticize a whole bunch of other actors'/actresses' acting as well. People shouldn't be negatively disposed towards her acting skills just because of her idol status.

Anyways, I've watched a bit of Queen Insoo, and Eunjung played a spoiled and immature character in the beginning. Her acting was a little over-the-top, so it felt forced. But once her character started evolving into a more complex, dark, ambitious and manipulative person, I felt like her strengths as an actress really shone. She's very good at concentrating and immersing herself into her roles. I think she's improving.

And about the T-ara scandal, I think it was blown way out of proportion. And besides, as an actress, Eunjung's job is to act, not to be Mother Theresa. Either way, since her image has been ruined, she will most likely to be typecast as evil characters from now on... Also, it's

wrong for netizens to direct all their hate against one celebrity and try to rip them to shreds. People can become seriously scary and ugly when they can hide behind the anonymity of the internet. I could see how an angry lynch mob of netizens could drive people to commit suicide...

I'm glad the producer decided to keep her in the cast. And I'm looking forward to her performance. Look at Eunjung's expressions in the promo pics. She's glaring or grimacing in some of them. I really hope her character will eventually turn over to the dark side, because that would make her character A LOT more interesting.

tumblr_m837xwfRgd1ql4rz6o2_400.jpg

tumblr_m837xwfRgd1ql4rz6o1_400.jpg

And my opinions of Eunjung as an actor:

Eunjung is a pretty decent actor. Not amazing, but not bad either. Just a bit above average. I feel like you can't criticize her acting skills because there are A TON of actresses/actors with pretty faces and mediocre acting skills. If you're going to criticize her acting, you had better also criticize a whole bunch of other actors'/actresses' acting as well. People shouldn't be negatively biased towards her acting skills just because of her idol status.

Anyways, I've watched a bit of Queen Insoo, and Eunjung played a spoiled and immature character in the beginning. Her acting was a little over-the-top, so it felt forced. But once her character started evolving into a more complex, dark, ambitious and manipulative person, I felt like her strengths as an actress really shone. She's very good at concentrating and immersing herself into her roles. I think she's improving.

And about the T-ara scandal, I think it was blown way out of proportion. And besides, as an actress, Eunjung's job is to act, not to be an angelic person. Either way, since her image has been ruined, she will most likely to be typecast as evil characters from now on... Also, it's

wrong for netizens to direct all their hate against one celebrity and try to rip them to shreds. People can become seriously scary and ugly when they can hide behind the anonymity of the internet. It was really upsetting to see so many people make disgusting comments about T-ara and laugh at them. I could see how an angry lynch mob of netizens could drive people to commit suicide...

I'm glad the producer decided to keep her in the cast. And I'm looking forward to her performance. Look at Eunjung's expressions in the promo pics. She's glaring or grimacing in some of them. I really hope her character will eventually turn over to the dark side, because that would make her character A LOT more interesting.

Guest Tarits

For cherKell - your man looking so handsome. The airing of the drama postponed to August 18th! (credit moonlight drop for the pic)

599975_452566034775409_1415164035_n.jpg

Jihun is again a cover in a magazine: Enough to feed my "hunger" till August 18th. (credit moonlight drop for the pics)

Thanks Fey for the wonderful pics above of our man.

558376_452562591442420_569490608_n.jpg

431985_452566824775330_1076600000_n.jpg

373876_452562928109053_1875700492_n.jpg

396057_452562738109072_2137413434_n.jpg

561415_452562431442436_1728296111_n.jpg

Guest lualm

if they are going to show the kids' episodes, hope they can do time shuffling. Stories need not be told in a linear style all the time. :) This way both adult and child actors get balanced exposure. 

Tarits said: I love the child actors in The Moon Escapes, the child actors in Baker King and theirs are all familiar faces so I know I would love the child actors in 5Fingers. But I do think that more of the adult actors will be shown. As to how much exposure or screen presence the child actors will have, we cannot really say. Regardless whether long or short exposures, it cannot be denied we all are in, in this drama because of the adult actors which does not necessarily mean we are not loving the child actors. I do esp, that girl in the movie "man from nowhere". Oh I fell so in love with her so anytime she has a project, I am all eyes and ears! Also the child actors in Baker King. Oh my, these little ones will grow up or has grown up to be delicious actors!

From what I've figured out reading news and gossip and such, Da-mi is supposed to be the woman who gets between the two brothers, loving one when she's still sweet and generous at first, but caring for the other while going through a dark period in her life.  Wouldn't be an angsty drama without a love triangle, right?  But I'm having a hard time wondering how this babyface is going to turn evilicious throughout the show...

Guest Tarits

cherKell - I cracked at your use of the word "drano" in one of your posts above!  Lol! I too have tears falling like waterfalls when my heart is touched by sad dramas. Oh... I will cry at the sad scenes in this drama. I just know I will.  But I also now that each actor, adult or child  will be excellent in portraying their roles.

Meanwhile I look forward to the events before D Day which is Aug. 18th!  I hope there'll be no more postponements.  Olympics would then be over surely.

Here's one more nice pic of Jihun.

530142_452640588101287_1538665035_n.jpg

CherKell said: From what I've figured out reading news and gossip and such, Da-mi is supposed to be the woman who gets between the two brothers, loving one when she's still sweet and generous at first, but caring for the other while going through a dark period in her life.  Wouldn't be an angsty drama without a love triangle, right?  But I'm having a hard time wondering how this babyface is going to turn evilicious throughout the show...
adb1c3f9.jpg
    c21441a6.jpg

I am chewing my nails down to my knuckles waiting!! 
15 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE PREMIERE!!!

Guest Tarits

Here's more pics of the man the hunnies/hyoonies are all in love with, the man I follow 24/7. Gosh, he is so handsome!!!!! Credit moonlight drop for all the pics.
Note:  when the drama airs, I will only be posting 5F relatted pics, articles, etc. Just filling in this thread cherKell and again, my apologies. Next time around, only those pertaining to 5F drama will I be sharing. Thanks!

527185_452774904754522_870754248_n.jpg

251872_270980076337380_1137997591_n.jpg

405222_452775418087804_327366246_n.jpg

487869_452775658087780_125091548_n.jpg

388063_452775728087773_1016961279_n.jpg

418563_452775588087787_545880880_n.jpg

547904_452775851421094_340534017_n.jpg

Archived