[Drama 2012] Five Fingers (다섯손가락)

cherkell

I'm so SAD to hear that Eunjung has to go through this.. she Worked hard and just because of this BULLYING SCANDAL(Which hasn't proven yet) she have to suffer like this ..!!! If Eunjung will going to be Kicked-off then its the same as Kicking me away from this Thread... Huhuhuuuu...!!! Eunjung Hwaiting..!!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tarits

The latest news is that the girl who claimed to have been bullied was kicked out by the agency, a bad move if you ask me coz  netizens will all the more take the side of the bullied member.The underdog always gets the sympathy.  I do not think Eun Jung will be replaced. And I just hope this incident clears soon.  This is the return drama of the man I follow 24/7 - Jihun,  and nothing must go wrong!  Nothing goes wrong I pray. It is my personal opinion that there is so much to look forward to in the drama, the excellent actors, the good storyline, the good music,  the expected good directorial job by the PD that hope this bullying incident will not drag the drama down.  The airing is only a few days away. So let us all stay positive  that the drama will do well. I was even telling the other hunnies that since the drama will end November and not after new year, it can very well compete in the best drama, best music and best actor/tress category at the end of the year., Keep the faith in the drama chingus!

@Tarits Well there was no proof that Hwayoung was indeed bullied.. According to KKS they terminate her contract because staff members were complaining about her.. You can't just terminate a contract in 1 day because there is due process so maybe they were already planning to kicked her out way before the bullying issue resurface.. And i don't believe Hwayoung was bullied i've followed T-ara even before she joined the group & she was so happy w/ them on their shows.. Don't tell me she was faking her smile for 20 months & only now that she came out & keep on tweeting complaints.. I'm not trying to say that she was only doing this to gain sympathy & make her unnies look bad i just hope T-ara esp. Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin were also given the opportunity to defend themselves..
And yes i hope the drama won't get affected.. This happen again before during late 2010 & early 2011 another T-ara bullying issue resurface, it was the time when Eunjung was taping Dream High & the issue still on going even during Dream High was showing but Dream High was still successful despite all the controversies & negativity the cast face that time.. I hope that "Five Fingers" will also succeed despite all this controversies surrounding it now..

Guest xopo17

class="content-title" Netizens Call for T-ara’s Eunjung to Leave “We Got Married” and “Five Fingers” asteriskrolled July 30, 2012

120730_We-Got-Married_hatemsgs.jpeg

T-ara
‘s Eun Jung has taken a major hit due to recent controversy surrounding the popular girl group.

The online community bulletin boards for “We Got Married” and “Five Fingers” have been flooding with requests to kick Eun Jung out of the shows.

“Ham Eun Jung, don’t come out,” “You’re just full of lies,” “We request that Ham Eun Jung be taken out of the shows,” “A show can’t be good if the actress isn’t,” are some of the comments.

The controversy began when T-ara’s fans started noticing alleged signs of bullying by T-ara members toward one of their own, Hwayoung. One example is what fans think as a “Twitter ambush” by the members.

Popular community blogs on major portal websites posted a compilation of the “Twitter ambush.” On July 25, Hwayoung had tweeted, “Sometimes it’s difficult only with determination. These times I’m really hurt but I believe that heaven has good intentions… You already know, right, God?”

Screen-Shot-2012-07-29-at-10.24.20-PM.pn

The compilation includes allegedly patronizing tweets by Soyeon, Eun Jung, Ji Yeon, and Hyomin released the same day.

“@b89530 Determination+manners+consideration there’s a difference. Let’s do our best today, too”

“Just like how a position shapes the person, determination can also shape a person… it’s a pity. You need to learn how to take care of your peers @b89530: difference between determination ^^ let’s all have determination fighting!!!!!!”

“@b89530 difference between determination^^ with awareness^^ always be humble^^ you’re a genius for acting I applause^^”

“difference between determination ^^ let’s all have determination fighting!!!!!!”

The online community further sites tweets exchanged between Hwayoung and her twin sister.

“My half is in great deal of pain. No matter what anyone says you can make it through.”

“@Rhys93 ….. you’re the only one left ..”

A second batch of “evidence” amassed by the online community is a series of captures from a Japanese show featuring T-ara. It seems to directly implicate Eun Jung in an act of severe punishment. She is seen to be forcefully shoving rice cake into Hwa Yeong’s mouth, despite her pained look. Outraged netizens have dubbed Eun Jung, “Rice Cake Eun Jung” addressing her in a deliberately insulting way.

120730_T-ara_eunjungricecake2-540x485.jp

Many sympathetic netizens suggested, “We haven’t uncovered the truth yet. Let’s wait for a bit,” “Unless this controversy about deliberate ostracizing turns out to be real, I think it’s too harsh to make her leave the show,” “It’s too harsh to attack just one member,”

Eun Jung has been notable in her pairing with Lee Jang Woo in “We Got Married.” The couple steadily gained popularity among “WGM” fans and earned the nickname “Woo-Jung Couple,” translated as “friendship couple.” Eun Jung will also be featured in a highly anticipated summer drama, “Five Fingers,” with Joo Ji Hoon and Choi Shi Ra. The drama is scheduled to air after the finale of “A Gentleman’s Dignity.”

credit : http://www.soompi.com/2012/07/30/netizens-call-for-t-aras-eunjung-to-leave-we-got-married-and-five-fingers/

i took that from soompi, so i just only posted in here since Eunjung is the lead actress on five fingers drama and now that Eun jung is having poblems with netizen that MAYBE will affect the five fingers drama based on that article, so read carefully . :)

my opinion : crappp, do this unnecessary problem have to make this drama delay??

this drama is a come back for Joo Ji Hoon after long time, i hope this problem will not affect five finger drama any longer !! . i'm only follow this drama coz of JJH. but the most of netizen of korea already got angry and pissed of to T'ara and Eun jung. based on that articel. sighhhhhhhhh

to Ji hoon oppa  and all of staff and crew of five fingers , fighting :D:)

some articles about Eunjung and Five Fingers... anybody care to translate? it does seem to say that Eunjung will not be replaced, but again i'm not sure since I only used translators...
http://news.nate.com/view/20120730n19715

http://news.nate.com/view/20120730n17763

Guest Tarits

xopo17 - whatever happens to Eunjung, I just pray this bullying thing will settle down. The drama will go on as scheduled and soon, this will just be "one of those" unfortunate incident" in the career history of Eunjung. Those  photos with the rice cake is a bit disturbing though. But regardless, I say just on with the drama please!!!!

A contract can be terminated any moment if there is no termination clause. Contract termination normally provides a 30 to 90 days termination  notice and can be done by both parties though some contracts can be terminated by one of the contracting party only. We do not exactly know the provisions or fine print of the contracts of the girl booted out so we can't say anything to it. And also, my concern is just the drama and the wish for it to air soon so I can watch it. I leave the whys and whens of this controversy to their lawyers or agents.  Just let the drama air soon and give joy and happiness to me and to many others!

Guest xopo17

xopo17 -

whatever happens to Eunjung, I just pray this bullying thing will settle down. The drama will go on as scheduled and soon, this will just be "one of those" unfortunate incident" in the career history of Eunjung. Those  photos with the rice cake is a bit disturbing though. But regardless, I say just on with the drama please!!!!

eunjung will stay 
Read the Article here: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fen.korea.com%2Fblog%2Fenter%2Ftv%2Ft-aras-eunjung-will-still-appear-on-five-fingers%2F%3Futm_source%3Dtwitterfeed%26utm_medium%3Dtwitter%23comments&h=5AQFQvAip
and regarding the Pic posted above(Eunjung forcing Hwayoung to eat Something or to Put on her mouth) it was just a Variety show which aired in Japan... it's not Eunjung's will to do that... she was forced to do that

xopo17 -

whatever happens to Eunjung, I just pray this bullying thing will settle down. The drama will go on as scheduled and soon, this will just be "one of those" unfortunate incident" in the career history of Eunjung. Those  photos with the rice cake is a bit disturbing though. But regardless, I say just on with the drama please!!!!

A contract can be terminated any moment if there is no termination clause. Contract termination normally provides a 30 to 90 days termination  notice and can be done by both parties though some contracts can be terminated by one of the contracting party only. We do not exactly know the provisions or fine print of the contracts of the girl booted out so we can't say anything to it. And also, my concern is just the drama and the wish for it to air soon so I can watch it. I leave the whys and whens of this controversy to their lawyers or agents.  Just let the drama air soon and give joy and happiness to me and to many others!

Guest xopo17

eunjung will stay 

Read the Article here: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fen.korea.com%2Fblog%2Fenter%2Ftv%2Ft-aras-eunjung-will-still-appear-on-five-fingers%2F%3Futm_source%3Dtwitterfeed%26utm_medium%3Dtwitter%23comments

And all I wanted was for JJH's drama to start with no scandals... etc. :(

Please, just make JJH's comeback push through peacefully!

Guest dancy

@ es-Ell, Thank you for the news that EJ is still in this drama. I was kind of scare that they going to pull her out because of what is going on.  

Guest Tarits

@cherKell - yeah, this thread is just about the drama and nothing must come in the way or be focused elsewhere. I understand the concern of the fans of T-Ara but surely there is a place to speak about it. Enough has been said so guys, let us just focus on the drama. Thanks for your cooperation.

cherkell, thanks for posting the VIP premiere of Jihun's movie. It was a happy event and my hyoonie heart of course is dancing with joy!!!

Now let us continue with the watch... and the wait!!!

Guest jordi

argh.... because of Eunjung and the whole girls from T-Ara, JiHoon's new drama having problems. Photos don't lie. That girls were harsh to Hwayoung...  X( I don't believe this is only HY mistakes...
So sad, because this drama have very big potential and because of that stupid behavior drama may suffer in ratings :( (May Queen is very strong competitor and FF is weaker because of lastest news :( )
Not only JiHoon, but also Chae Si Ra and Ji Chang Wook :( They don't deserve this. It's very sad :(
But I hope that everything will be alright and drama receives good notes from vievers... <pained>

argh.... because of Eunjung and the whole girls from T-Ara, JiHoon's new drama having problems. Photos don't lie. That stupid girls were harsh to Hwayoung...  X( I don't believe this is only HY mistakes...

So sad, because this drama have very big potential and because of that stupid behavior drama may suffer in ratings 

:( (May Queen is very strong competitor and FF is weaker because of lastest news :( )

Not only JiHoon, but also Chae Si Ra and Ji Chang Wook

:(

They don't deserve this. It's very sad

:(

But I hope that everything will be alright and drama receives good notes from vievers... <pained>

Less than two weeks until I this drama begins. I'm excited, but I hope we get another trailer before it begins. I'm also curious about how much time will be devoted to the younger cast. I didn't think they would be on screen for full episodes, but now I wonder.

I want to see the adult cast members as much as possible, so I hope the PD doesn't go overboard with featuring the children. It would be great if scenes with the children are shown throughout the drama instead of having entire episodes devoted to them.

It's cool that some of the Five Fingers cast was able to make it to the VIP premiere of JJH's movie, I Am King.

Guest diefan

I'm only watching this drama because of EunJung....and theres nothing wrong if I add JJH and JCW to equation.  lfmao...XD. a freaking Rocking awesome cast..a very rare talented actors indeed. '\o_o/'

but seriously, I adored and loved EunJung acting since the Coffee House day, and I've got to know T-ara because of her.  

a mind boggling, I don't understand why netizens are attacking her, calling her names and some ugly words that I would not even dare to try mimic-ing it.  they making it as if "TARAs and KKS are the villians and the person is a saint.  It takes two (in this case more) to tango, irrigardless, the (netizens) think one sided, afterall I can see not only Hwa is hurting, EJ and the rest of T-aras are hurting too and they are in very difficult situations as well. I wish everyone have a piece of mind as soon as possible and move on.  *no offensement upon intended I'm only sharing my own thoughts. XD

Regardless, I'll watch five fingers no matter what. hopefully eng-subs will come out faster. Thank you everyone for update and pics.

Archived