Jang Hyuk revealed his reasons for not appearing in OCN 'Voice Season 2'.

Jang Hyuk recently had an interview after MBC 'Money Flower' ended. He said, "I cannot show a new look with 'Voice 2," and "I would have to play a character that is similar to the season 1 unfortunately".

Jang Hyuk is currently discussing the appearance in SBS new drama 'Greasy Melo'. "I want to do a lot of work as long as I am able to ," he said.

205270_171165_1856.jpg

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=205270

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, kohnlee said:

And we miss him....

How Long will this program be and can we expect it to be aired?

This show airs every Tuesday and the one airing next week (13 Mar) is the 19th tour at Dubai. Typically each tour lasts 4-5 episodes, so if we count this way, then the Grand Canyon one should be starting either 10 or 17 Apr I guess.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Missing him.. hope more news about his Drama or movie will be out soon . 

We have a game that resembles Gonggi here in our country but it's a game for girls. Hahaha. Hyukie wearing pink and playing Gonggi so seriously yet so handsome and manly! I hope his movie and possibly a drama comes out soon. He spoiled us when he came out on Dragon Brothers then Money Flower. And now waiting for him is taking longer than ever! :D We are missing him so much. 

BTW. I just finished Tree with Deep Roots. Loved the plot! I have not yet watched Successful Story of a Bright Girl. I checked all sites but the eng subs does not have the right timing. Does anyone know where I could download it with correct eng subs?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jhjsw said:

We have a game that resembles Gonggi here in our country but it's a game for girls. Hahaha. Hyukie wearing pink and playing Gonggi so seriously yet so handsome and manly! I hope his movie and possibly a drama comes out soon. He spoiled us when he came out on Dragon Brothers then Money Flower. And now waiting for him is taking longer than ever! :D We are missing him so much. 

BTW. I just finished Tree with Deep Roots. Loved the plot! I have not yet watched Successful Story of a Bright Girl. I checked all sites but the eng subs does not have the right timing. Does anyone know where I could download it with correct eng subs?

Yes!! He looked adorable yet still manly playing that game..haha. I have not watched SSOBG too. Have no idea where to download it too.

Btw, Hyukkie posted twice today. He must be enjoying his free time. Keke.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Yes i love the plot of TWDR too! Chuno was the first JH drama I watched, followed by TWDR, and both were amazing!

As for SSBG, I havent watch that yet haha..

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

About SSOBG. It's my first drama of Jang Hyuk. Watch it on my local tv station first and I'm totally fall in love with him, with bad hair and fair skin and all. lol. I kinda odd coz at that time it's all about Bae Yong Joon, Song Seung Hoon and Won Bin wave here but he attract me the most. and his chemistry with Jang Nara really help a lot. The're so cute together.

After that I keep searching the DVD for repeat watch and keepsake. I even rent the CD once when I'm on college. At that time it's not cheap and finally I can bought one when I got a job. lol. Obsess much. :lol: The funny part is, I round every CD shop in KL to find a cheaper and better price. At one shop I get a discount just because me and my friend deal in Mandarin. The owner is Chinese and we're native Malay speaker. I only take one semester Mandarin course as curricular act and not fluent at all. I just knew 2 or 3 word but the owner kind impress with us and give us discount. Hahahaha.

• Like 6